Users Manual-new RW 305

We just picked up our Road Warrior 305 last week, and the walk thru did not answer our questions. I sent a message to Heartland asking for documentation, and received no response. I found a generic owners manual from 2011 on the Heartland site, but it does not address some of our questions. Does anyone know if the RV should have come with documentation showing where everything is, how to use, how to troubleshoot, turning on power, gas, electrical, starting the trip, ending the trip etc? I feel so uninformed.

My dealer said they didnt know if it should have or not, but the salesman told us we would get a binder.

kowAlski631

Welcome! This is a great resource for all your concerns. You didn't receive any information at all? That's odd. Have you contacted Heartland? What questions do you need answered now? We have a BH, but sure there are RW owners who can respond to you.

danemayer

Hi Jacknmolly,

Congratulations on your new Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Heartland includes a large zip pouch filled with manuals for your appliances and for the trailer. Normally, during the walkthrough, the dealer would hand you this pouch. It sounds like they may have put it in a drawer or storage area. If you can't find the pouch, I'd suggest calling the dealer to ask where it is.

I'm sorry your dealer couldn't answer your questions, but you can get them answered here. There's a manuals section of the forum that includes softcopy of many of the appliance manuals. There are also a few troubleshooting guides and user guides written by other owners and we're actively expanding in that area. You can reach the manuals section by pressing the TOOLS button at the top of the page and selecting HOM - Heartland Owners Manuals. Here's a link.

If you have questions that are still unanswered, you can either browse the appropriate forum (Road Warrior for example, or Plumbing for all brands), or search the forum using the search window at the top right.

And of course you can post your question to the appropriate forum by either starting a new thread, or replying to an existing thread.

As to contacting Heartland, I've always found it best to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN # ready. If necessary stay on hold until you get a live person.

Welcome to the Heartland family!

ILH

Yes, there was a large pouch when we took possession of our unit. Insise was a manual that covered a variety of topics from water system to electrics, to stereo system.

kowAlski631

There are DVDs you can obtain that will give you the basics you're looking for. Google RV education 101.