Question: Refurb Existing TV or Buy New

DocFather

Hey, thanks for all of the information and opinions everyone. After reading the thread, well...I think I need a new truck. ;) Thanks again.

OK, here's a deal! HA! HA! Buy my 2013 3500HD Duramax/Allison Dually and 2014 Cyclone 4100 and I can save you shopping time and you can save my financial *ss. Not kidding! :rolleyes:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
My 07 has 23k miles on it. Looks in mint shape. Runs like a champ.......I'll think I will keep it for awhile.

lynndiwagoner

OK, decision made. Now comes the fun part, finding a newer or new truck. On the used ones you have to move fast. I delayed looking at three and they were all sold. While I was looking at my current truck the guy got two calls about it. Dually's are a niche market. Texas has a lot of used ones. Good luck.

whp4262

My 2013 Duramax runs around 210 give or take 5 all the time according to the gauge. I bought it new and it has always run at that temp. My previous truck was a Dodge Cummins and when it would start running hotter then normal I would wash the radiator fins out with a pressure washer and that would bring the temps down again. The radiator never looked that dirty but guess it was dirty enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

Mine runs right at 195 on flat ground and on most short hills. If I pull Sunset Point or the Verde Valley climb and leave the air conditioner on in the summer (temps 105+) it will climb just above 210 on the dash gauge but I have also found that my dash gauge and Edge CTS do not match. The CTS shows 5 to 10 degrees cooler.