2013 Cyclone 3010 RIM size/spec , replacment tire shopping

What to know all the Specs on my 8 lug Wheel Rims alum T07(?) not in any of my Heartland documentation and should not have to crawl under the Units to get info on back of wheel- black and silver rims from the factory on my 3010(2013), max tire pressure, width so I can see if I need to replace them also when I replace all my Power King Tow Max tires and the replacement tires I had to get to limp back home on almost 500 bucks, got would I could and even then they had come from almost 90 miles away). Running with TST tire monitoring system which saved me on 2 of the tires, but 3rd exploded and took out about 7 feet or more of the side medal, graphics and fender...... Have these questions... can I get ST "H" rated 14 ply that will go on the factory rims which I have heard may be just 80psi?Obviously I cant go RVing again with these tires... 100 degrees on the side of I10 3 times is just a bit too much and very dangerous. Thanks AAA for the help. Have found 16 HD Alum wheels for 120 bucks that carry 3900 Lbs... Have found ST 14 ply (h) for 200 bucks, various makes. The Goodyear though at 330 and the requirement of 110 psi rims, is a big nugget to swallow after the 4K cost already on a new Cyclone just in damage control. I have not been able to find 110 PSI rims like the T07s I would like if I need to upgrade them also. I'm not even moving the RV more than a few feet until I get replacement h gear and pay some one to come to my house to install/mount new tires. Note when I stored the unit I had the Lippert Level up 6 jack system and thus most of the weight was off the tires...Also want to know if we can run 85 aspect instead of the 80 aspect that came on the trailer. There are many more 85s available,.........Regards

I did call Treadit and they were helpful.. my rims are the T07 and they will handle 110PSI. It would be nice if I can get a second confirmation from Heartland since Treadit does not know for sure which vehicles they are installed on.... just to make sure. The 8 lug t07 has a load capacity of 3750, so a little room to spare given a 7K axle. I guess Dexter is the place to go about if we can use an 85 aspect ratio tire which seem to be far easier to get along the road... The other option now will be to look at LT tires like the Michelins on my Chevy Duramax... They have not gone BANG.

danemayer

scarabviper,

In my opinion, the only way to really confirm what wheels you have is to look at them. Going by what someone says is there is risky.

You're using 'H' and 14 ply a lot in your first note. I think you mean load range G, which is equivalent to 14 ply. As a reference, that's what the Goodyear G614s are. They carry 3750# at 110psi. Load range H tires, like the Goodyear G114 carry something like 4800# at 125psi.

You need to match the tires and wheels. If you have wheels rated up to 110psi, that would match a tire that gets inflated to a max cold pressure of 110psi to delivery max carrying capacity of 3750. If you get tires that hold more air than the wheels, you're inviting a future disaster.

Whatever tires you're considering, also make sure you understand the Outer Diameter and how it compares to what your trailer came with. There's a fixed amount of space between the axles. If you get a tire with a larger outer diameter, you have to make sure it'll fit without tires contacting one another.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You will have to get under the coach and look on the spokes. The tire pressure rating will be stamped on one of the spokes. The G614's are a 110# tire and are a 14 ply LT tire and made in the USA. A little pricey...yes...but how much is the damage to trailer costing??