2013 Big Country Rim and Fenderskirt

2013Big

Hello, I need one (1) rim for my 5th wheeler, it is a 2013 Big Country T04 16” x 6.5 Silver 8 lug configuration, Is there anyone that has 1 for sale or know of someone or vendor they may have one?
Next question, I am trying to purchase a part through Heartland RV. I can not purchased directly through them, they sent an email requesting name, number and address, I responded to there email with that information and have not received a reply. I tried to login on to the Heartland App link that was provided in the email, but was unsuccessful with their login in process. Has anyone ordered parts through Heartland and how did you complete that process?
I appreciate any feedback and assistanc.
Thank you
Scott

rhodies1

Contact . Bontagers RV Surplus in Indiana. They are one of your best outlets for parts for older RVs

jmarnell

How long has it been since you sent your info to Heartland? The last time I ordered a part through Heartland, it took a few days after I sent my address information. They don't contact you for confirmation and payment until the parts department is ready to ship.

2013Big

Contact . Bontagers RV Surplus in Indiana. They are one of your best outlets for parts for older RVs
Thank you for the reply. I went to their website and left them an email. I will call them tomorrow to follow up on my email.
Thank you
Scott

2013Big

How long has it been since you sent your info to Heartland? The last time I ordered a part through Heartland, it took a few days after I sent my address information. They don't contact you for confirmation and payment until the parts department is ready to ship.
Hello John, I left them an email with my contact information this past Thursday. I will sit tight until the part is ready and I am contacted.
Thank you
Scott

sjandbj

Hello, I need one (1) rim for my 5th wheeler, it is a 2013 Big Country T04 16” x 6.5 Silver 8 lug configuration, Is there anyone that has 1 for sale or know of someone or vendor they may have one?
Next question, I am trying to purchase a part through Heartland RV. I can not purchased directly through them, they sent an email requesting name, number and address, I responded to there email with that information and have not received a reply. I tried to login on to the Heartland App link that was provided in the email, but was unsuccessful with their login in process. Has anyone ordered parts through Heartland and how did you complete that process?
I appreciate any feedback and assistanc.
Thank you
Scott
I have 4 original rims I have taken off my 2015 Big country. PM me for details if you still need them.

Steve

2013Big

I have 4 original rims I have taken off my 2015 Big country. PM me for details if you still need them.

Steve
Hello Steve, thank you for the reply. Yes, I need 1 rim please. Can you provide me a picture to verify the rim that you have please? How much for 1 rim and where do you live? You can also email me at scott@dunritecontractors.com and/or call me at 14433402141. I look forward to your reply.
Thank you
Scott