Whew..1 yr and 1 day

Kbvols

After reading all the posts about BlowMax tires I promised my self I would get rid of them after 1 year. Well 1 year and 1 day later they are gone!!! Although they never caused me any trouble I am glad to get rid off. Soooo long blowmax!!! :p Rolling on Maxxis now so hopefully they will perform good.

Gaffer

Re: Whew..1yr and 1 day

I did about the same as you and got rid of them about a year after purchase. I am happy with my Maxxis. My next fiver will have the G614's on it from the factory. Piece of mind from the start even if overkill. One of the reasons being that here on the Left Coast, we are a long way from Elkhart and that is a lot of miles for a 65 mph rated tire to be hauled at speeds way over the speed rating by the delivery guy.

Grey Ghost

Hey KBVOLS how do you like your Greystone? We have a 2011 Greystone 29MK and just love it. Needed to fix a few small items however in the long run it has been a very good unit. Oh, by the way we also have now replaced those PowerKing Towmax tires and put a set of Michelin's on the 5ver. We had an Alfa prior to the Greystone and I had put Michelin Ribs on it and never had a problem. I'm Dealing with Dynamic Tire right now regarding a blow out that did some damage to my rig. It's been about three weeks now since the tires arrived at their location, hope to hear something shortly.

DSCN2060.jpg

Kbvols

Hey KBVOLS how do you like your Greystone? We have a 2011 Greystone 29MK and just love it. Needed to fix a few small items however in the long run it has been a very good unit. Oh, by the way we also have now replaced those PowerKing Towmax tires and put a set of Michelin's on the 5ver. We had an Alfa prior to the Greystone and I had put Michelin Ribs on it and never had a problem. I'm Dealing with Dynamic Tire right now regarding a blow out that did some damage to my rig. It's been about three weeks now since the tires arrived at their location, hope to hear something shortly.

View attachment 26644

wow that blow out looks bad. That really sucks. We love our Greystone. So far like you only just a few small items have needed fixed. We moved up from a small TT so this is nice. Seems no matter where we go always get comments on how good it looks.

Grey Ghost

Ya I know, us too. Is your frontend cap fading? Ours was and Heartland chipped in to have it repainted.
wow that blow out looks bad. That really sucks. We love our Greystone. So far like you only just a few small items have needed fixed. We moved up from a small TT so this is nice. Seems no matter where we go always get comments on how good it looks.

Kbvols

Ya I know, us too. Is your frontend cap fading? Ours was and Heartland chipped in to have it repainted.

No, at least not yet. The sticker is starting to peel off in spots but not fading. We keep it parked at our woods when not traveling so is generally pretty shaded. I have waxed it a couple times also so hopefully won't fade.

Grey Ghost

Well, enjoy your rig, be safe and above all, have a great time.
No, at least not yet. The sticker is starting to peel off in spots but not fading. We keep it parked at our woods when not traveling so is generally pretty shaded. I have waxed it a couple times also so hopefully won't fade.