ATF: Landmark - more questions

bob34787

while I am waiting for info on my missing TPM I have come across a few more questions. 1. on my bedroom slide there is a thin foam seal on the exterior slide wall, mine does not stick, is this important? 2. I removed the computer desk from the wall as it is a perfect place for my huskies dog crate, my question is what can I cover the seams of the wood paneling to the wall board with, if that makes sense, I was thinking of a moulding but do not know what color stain would match, any ideas?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
while I am waiting for info on my missing TPM I have come across a few more questions. 1. on my bedroom slide there is a thin foam seal on the exterior slide wall, mine does not stick, is this important? 2. I removed the computer desk from the wall as it is a perfect place for my huskies dog crate, my question is what can I cover the seams of the wood paneling to the wall board with, if that makes sense, I was thinking of a moulding but do not know what color stain would match, any ideas?
I'm not familiar with the slide seals on the newer rigs but for the Molding, you could use edge tape. It comes in various color, 3/4" wide rolls or a neutral wood that can be stained to match. LINK
Home Depot doesn't show the stainable product but I know it's available.