Wallpaper filler?

sjrellis

Is there a putty available to us that Heartland used to repair the wallpaper dings. I don't need it yet, but when we got our 3670 (camel) there were quite a few "dings" that have some sort of putty in there. With color options changing from time to time, now would be the time to get it. Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sandra, It's been quite a while since I needed it and can't find it right now BUT, I bought some wood filler in small tubes. I had to use 2 different colors. One a bit lighter and the other a bit darker. I blended them to match nicely. Home depot paint dept.

Netem

I think the dings your talking about are from the staples they use to fasten the paneling. Your right it would be nice to have some that matches.

sjrellis

"I think the dings your talking about are from the staples they use to fasten the paneling."

Some, yes. Some are from probably moving furniture in/around. They are nicely filled. Just want to be able to fill in our own dings :eek:. Maybe factory will buzz in and tell what they do. If not, I'll check out your suggestions.

Thanks!

PS. Wisconsin is going to be COLD this weekend. Send us some warm thoughts!