Power King Tires

WARNING WARNING

My wife and I wanted to make sure anyone with Power King Towmax tires were aware of what happened to us. We were on our way home from Texas in April on I 81 in PA and the right rear tire blew off the rim. We were going about 65 MPH and the trailer was not over loaded. There was no warning at all it just blew. I have pictures of what is left of the tire. It ruined the rim also. I just had 4 new tires put on or Big Country 3690 SLR. When I looked at the 3 remaining tires 2 of the 3 had bulges on the inside of the tire and I believe they would have failed in the future also.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
WARNING WARNING

My wife and I wanted to make sure anyone with Power King Towmax tires were aware of what happened to us. We were on our way home from Texas in April on I 81 in PA and the right rear tire blew off the rim. We were going about 65 MPH and the trailer was not over loaded. There was no warning at all it just blew. I have pictures of what is left of the tire. It ruined the rim also. I just had 4 new tires put on or Big Country 3690 SLR. When I looked at the 3 remaining tires 2 of the 3 had bulges on the inside of the tire and I believe they would have failed in the future also.

You are just one of many that this has happen to. I changed out my BLOWMAX tires before I picked up my new rig back in Jan.

Grey Ghost

Yes, one of thousands I'm sure. I replaced my BlowMax tires sometime ago with Michelin M/S 2's, don't have a worry in the world now!! Good luck