Savanna ceiling joist drawing

Bobemuzzy

For those of you that are interested in installing a Winegard Trav'ler satellite antenna on the roof of the 2014 & 2015 Landmark Savanna. Enclosed is a construction drawing of the ceiling joist and more. The circled red area on the drawing is the reinforced area for mounting the antenna.

Attachments

• IMG_20140804_0001_NEW.pdf
    786.9 KB · Views: 151

wqmiller

Perfect timing! Just sent an email to Jim Beletti requesting help with info. However, haven't been able to open the PDF file yet. May be a problem on my end.....using Tapatalk and iPad/iPhone....will try my laptop. Thanks.

ToeMoss

Bobemuzzy,

I'm a new member, actually signed on today hoping to find some good info and recommendations with installing my new trav'ler on my 2014 Savannah. Thanks to the Good Lord above and of course you too! The roof plan drawing that you have shared is of great help and is greatly appreciated! Now for the scary part, drilling holes on my roof and getting the trav'ler installed before I head to Nevada. Would you by chance have any pic's to share of your roof top install?

Thanks again, and Safe Travels!!!

ToeMoss (Thomas)

2014 Ram 3500 MeggaCab DRW 4x4 Cummins Diesel
2014 LandMark Savannah
3 Year Old Chocolate Lab Road Running Buddy that goes by Sako

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello ToeMoss and welcome to the forum. Lots of great information shared here.
Here is a link (LINK)to some pictures that Bob posted a while back.
They should be of some help to you.
Look at post #15.

Peace
Dave

ToeMoss

Dave,

Thanks a bunch for advising me and attaching the link of the pictures to Bobemuzzy install, it is very much appreciated. I'm a pretty visual individual and pictures go a long ways with, much longer than the written directions, lol!!!

Thanks again and take great care!

ToeMoss (Thomas)

2014 Ram 3500 MeggaCab DRW 4x4 Cummins Diesel
2014 LandMark Savannah
3 Year Old Chocolate Lab Road Running Buddy that goes by Sako