Heartland Brochure Archives

rbev2308

Does anyone know if the Heartland site or any site has links to historical archives for the brochures. For example, you can go to any Keystone model, Jayco model and other similar MFR websites and find links to the model archives for previous years. Very beneficial in researching floor plans since they seem to change yearly as well as see build specs and construction and options. Seriously looking at used Bighorn and Big Country floor plans from 2010-2013. Only way you can do this without is extremely time consuming. If you know of a link I cannot seem to find on the Heartland site or on here, please post on here. Thanks in advance!!!

Ross

Miller0758

I found the original brochure for my 2009 Big Country simply by searching for it on Google. It took me to the Heartland owners site where once I logged in, could download it. I could only imagine they most of them posted.

jbeletti

Ross,

Heartland does not maintain an online archive of literature. But you can access older versions of the website using the Internet Archive (aka - The Wayback Machine).

Here's a link to the 2010 versions of the Heartland RVs website.