Fantastic fan

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Scott, was there supposed to be a manual for the Fantastic fan, along with a registration card? If so, it was not in the papers I found in the unit.

Scott

Owner's Manuals

Yes, we actually take the products we install in our coaches right into the unit still in their box. For example, the guy who installs the microwave takes the whole box into the coach; opens it up; puts the owner/operator's manual in the coach packet and then installs the part. This means that the vast majority of our owner/operator's manuals never actually leave the coach. However, you wouldn't believe how many end up getting lost between here the dealer and eventually the deliver to the purchaser.
If you need any manuals, feel free to call our Parts Department at 574.262.5992 - or fax in a request to 574.262.5993 and they will send you one out asap.

ST

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I may be able to shed some light on what may be happening to the manuals in the trailers between the factory and the dealer. Having "been there and done that" I know that part of the pre-delivery checklist by the drivers that deliver the trailer to the dealer is to check on the paperwork inside the trailer. I know that some of the drivers actually check to make sure that all the manuals are included, and I am sure that some of them have a curiosity about the gadgets in the trailers, and some of the manuals are misplaced. Nothing sinister about it, just a normal thing. They just need to be a little more careful.

Scott

Other Possibility

OR - when the dealership personnel get the coach, and they are going through it - they often take all of the paperwork and extra keys and put them somewhere in a "safe place", so that people walking through the coach on their lot or at shows do not take them. The problem is, when they sell the coach, these papers don't always get back in it.

ST