Where to buy short queen sheets and bed spreads in Houston

Ranchdip

Does anyone know where I can purchase nice high thread count "short queen" sheets and bedspreads in Houston Texas? Many thanks

VKTalley

Does anyone know where I can purchase nice high thread count "short queen" sheets and bedspreads in Houston Texas? Many thanks
I'm not sure about "short" queen sheets or where to find them but you can use regular queen sheets, especially if they have the elastic going all the way around the fitted sheet. Another option is t-shirt sheets which are naturally stretchy.

TxCowboy

Unless you have a real desire to "touch and feel" them before buying, I just bought a queen set (fitted, flat, and two queen pillow cases) plus a summer weight bed spread through Amazon. With normal business day delivery (free), they were delivered in four days to my rural address.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
If by 'short' you're meaning RV sized sheets we purchased ours from Bedder Bedding. Besides just RV sheets they custom make all kinds of different sheets to fit all kinds of beds. Our fitted sheet and top sheet are sewn together and are wonderful! That's just one of the options you can choose when ordering. Check 'em out. Small business based out of Wisconsin. They are a bit pricey but are custom made and great quality.