Lifetime Roof

jhardin

Has anyone had or checked into the Lifetime roof by RV Armor? I've been researching it and was wondering if anyone has had it done? pro's and con's.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Check out Howard Payne at RV Dreams. They had it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MdMike

I had a Spray On Roof done this past fall at the end of the season. So far, after some heavy snows and a lot of rain the interior is dry as a powdered baby's butt! I will post some pics when I can gt up top. It is a product from Rhino Liner. NO MORE CAULIKNG! Not cheap, but with a 20 year warranty it is worth the money!

Bones

What happens when you want to change a vent and it is sealed to the rook with Lifetime roof? I watch how it was put on and they first sealed those things then did the rest of the roof.

GOTTOYS

I had a park trailer that sat in the same place outside for 10 years. No roof problems except to touch up the caulking. At my age do I really "need" a lifetime warranty...Which lifetime are they talking about. My lifetime, the lifetime of my trailer or most important...the lifetime of the company giving us the warranty ??

Bohemian

What happens when you want to change a vent and it is sealed to the rook with Lifetime roof? I watch how it was put on and they first sealed those things then did the rest of the roof.

There is a simple process. Clean up the area, basically the same sequence of materials. It looks seamless in the videos, either done professionally or yourself.