PDA

View Full Version : Newest Utah Chapter Members

TandT
08-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Please join me in welcoming Our Newest Utah Chapter Members!
It's been a good day for the Utah chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. We just added or upgraded to full membership the following members;

Ted & Bette (tjscott) Christopher & Michelle (ckwall) and Dennis & Sandy (DMS)! All from the beautiful state of Utah. Welcome everyone! I have also sent you private messages.

Doublegranch
08-22-2016, 04:32 PM
Ted & Bette, Dennis & Sandy, Christopher & Michelle.....Welcome to the Heartland Family!
You have joined a super group of folks....Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally...
Safe Travels.

BigJim45
08-22-2016, 06:34 PM
It's been a good day for the Utah chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. We just added or upgraded to full membership the following members;

Ted & Bette (tjscott) Christopher & Michelle (ckwall) and Dennis & Sandy (DMS)! All from the beautiful state of Utah. Welcome everyone! I have also sent you private messages.

Welcome to all the new Utah members. Hope to be meeting you at a rally sometime in the future.

Trace and Teri put on a great rally.

LTZ
08-22-2016, 09:58 PM

Three new members, wow that's great. A big welcome to everyone from California. We hope to meet up at one of the rallies in the near future.

gasman
08-26-2016, 03:08 PM
Welcome to our family. Sounds like we'd better plan on throwing another chicken in the pot for Sunday dinner!!