New LED steps!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
9542141590e4fcf6576d122a888cced4.png

Just saw this on Facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrz

Getting ready to pick up a new 3575 Elite and need to check closer to see if it has these LED steps.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I also saw this on facebook and had a question or two. How are they wired? How long for the wiring to fray, pinch or break if they were wired? It is a cool idea tho.

BusManRG

I also saw this on facebook and had a question or two. How are they wired? How long for the wiring to fray, pinch or break if they were wired? It is a cool idea tho.

Saw this on Facebook today also and had the same thoughts. Really good idea and looks great!!

rono

We saw these when we took the tour back in Sept 16 and they looked like they were solar cause I didn't see any wiring and there appeared to be little solar panels on them. I also called my dealer today since our new 3160 is in paint and should be delivered by end of the month and asked if we could get these installed before ours left the factory. He called and Heartland said that they had installed all they had on demo models and found out that now the supplier doesn't have anymore right now. **** was hopping to get these.

mlpeloquin

We saw these when we took the tour back in Sept 16 and they looked like they were solar cause I didn't see any wiring and there appeared to be little solar panels on them. I also called my dealer today since our new 3160 is in paint and should be delivered by end of the month and asked if we could get these installed before ours left the factory. He called and Heartland said that they had installed all they had on demo models and found out that now the supplier doesn't have anymore right now. **** was hopping to get these.

Try:

Offers all colors, White, blue, Green, Amber, and Red at the lowest cost.
http://www.lakelite.com/products/4pk-solar-dock-dots/?gclid=CJLKgsWJgtICFReTfgodqAoC_g

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Sounds like your deal needs to be modified! Ask your dealer to put this in as a PDI item, that you will accept the unit but that when the steps come in, you will bring the coach back and they can swap the steps.

There was an issue with our loveseat when we were making the deal (supposed to have heat, but did not), so the dealer worked with Heartland and we made arrangements to pick up the correct loveseat when it arrived. Dealer made the swap for us a month later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk