PDA

View Full Version : Top Coat Products

jayc
04-15-2017, 07:57 PM
Has anyone tried the Top Coat Products (https://topcoat.store/) that are being extensively advertised on Facebook? The claim is for use on cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and RV's. Spray the material on a microfiber cloth to apply and immediately wipe off with a dry cloth. It will lift out light dirt and will remove light oxidation. The claim is that after application a damp sponge or plain water will remove 99.9% of dirt, bugs, road film bird droppings and tar.

I have watched the videos and it seems to good to be true and we all know what that means. It seems a bit expensive at $59.95 for a 16 oz spray bottle and a mini sprayer and a couple of microfiber towels, but maybe I'm just cheap.

I'd like to know if anyone has exerience with this stuff.

2psnapod2
04-15-2017, 08:45 PM
Jay I was thinking the same thing. Just another product to buy!

jleavitt11
04-16-2017, 07:37 AM
I ordered a bottle about 2 weeks ago. When and IF it gets here I'll write a post on how it works.

olcoon
04-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Sounds something like the guy has sold at some of the national rallies. Don't remember his name, but I think several people bought his products.

Lou_and_Bette
04-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Sounds something like the guy has sold at some of the national rallies. Don't remember his name, but I think several people bought his products.

The product is called "Wash and Wax". Also, one of the many "waterless" cleaners on the market. I know that this product works reasonably well on RV, truck, and motorcycle.

jleavitt11
04-19-2017, 11:40 AM
The product is called "Wash and Wax". Also, one of the many "waterless" cleaners on the market. I know that this product works reasonably well on RV, truck, and motorcycle.

I finally received the product today. (I thought it was a scam!) It is called F11 Top Coat. The label says it is a wax replacement technology product. I will try it out in the next couple of days and post my findings. I hope it works great. At $60.00 for a 16oz bottle its a little pricey.

TopsRV2
06-26-2017, 12:05 AM
I finally received the product today. (I thought it was a scam!) It is called F11 Top Coat. The label says it is a wax replacement technology product. I will try it out in the next couple of days and post my findings. I hope it works great. At $60.00 for a 16oz bottle its a little pricey.

I have some of this "Wash and Wax" stuff from about 2 years ago that I bought. After moving again, I found it in a box and decided to use it on my truck and surprisingly it still did quite a nice job!! I'm going to look into buying some more as I see it is getting bigger into the market these days now also. Seems like some pretty good stuff to me. It put a nice shine and a nice smooth, glassy surface on the truck.