PDA

View Full Version : Garage second bath

pavetim
04-27-2017, 03:56 PM
I seen a RW I forgot the model but it had a combo toilet/shower. Not the full bath, just you can take a shower where the toilet is. ON the models without the full second bath you should make all your 1/2 bath models with the combo shower/toilet. I'm looking at the RW427 and would absolutely love if you could shower in the garage.

TxRoadWarrior362
04-29-2017, 08:40 PM
I seen a RW I forgot the model but it had a combo toilet/shower. Not the full bath, just you can take a shower where the toilet is. ON the models without the full second bath you should make all your 1/2 bath models with the combo shower/toilet. I'm looking at the RW427 and would absolutely love if you could shower in the garage.

You can, splash from the sink. :cool:

JTHAGARD
11-16-2017, 09:32 AM
You can, splash from the sink. :cool:

Sink for 427 models is outside in the garage. Toilet is in closet by itself. No shower in second bath. This would be good idea. Not sure if we would use the shower in there but it would be a nice option.

Serenity
11-22-2017, 12:11 PM
I believe a "wet room" is what you're describing. We are planning to convert the garage toilet room into a wet room if we can. My hubby is a licensed electrician & previously been a general contractor so he's been "nesting" our 427 to tailor it to our needs.
~Sara & Devlin