porta steps stowage

herefishy

Does anyone have the Porta steps who travels, rather than stay in one spot? I bought some and they are so nice, but too unwieldy to be hauling in and out very much. I did figure out a way to put them in the door, rather than have to carry them to the truck, but does anyone have any "hacks" for dealing with moving them more easily?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have a set of steps with a porch that was made by RV EZ steps that we use when staying for long times but when traveling we use the Glowstep Revolution, which we love. We leave the EZ Steps at our daughter's house when we travel

herefishy

I have a set of steps with a porch that was made by RV EZ steps that we use when staying for long times but when traveling we use the Glowstep Revolution, which we love. We leave the EZ Steps at our daughter's house when we travel
Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Pain when traveling.

justafordguy

I just installed the "Step Above" by Moryde. They are awesome and store right inside the door in about 2 seconds.

avvidclif

I looked at those and thought about how many times I have to sweep out the entryway already. And to fold them in with dirt, mud, or water, no thanks. My 2 cents.

jbeletti

I just installed the "Step Above" by Moryde. They are awesome and store right inside the door in about 2 seconds.
I have the most recent version of the Step Above with the strut-assist. Like them so far but have not traveled with them. So far I like them. For sure - we'll sweep them off before stowing. Unsure on wet steps. We shall see!