New Models

Here I am really close to making a deal, I've decided on a Big Horn 3600RE. Then I search RV Wholesalers site an see The Big Country3550tsl. Now this is making things difficult! I see some of the other lines Heartland makes and there are new floor plans although they are not necessarily shown on the Heartland site. Is the Big Horn Line going to add a similar floor plan as the BC 3550tsl? I might would buy the BC but I don't want wooden rafters nor will I do without High-Gloss finish. But with this style floor plan it would be perfect for when I work out of town and might split expenses with a co-worker to recoup the valuable per-diem allowance. Well I'm going tomorrow to check out a 2005 GMC 3500SLT anyway, certainly glad I've taken my time with this! So factory whats the story? and when are the 2010's to be shown?..........................Boatracer95

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Model year change for most RV manufacturers is May 1st..... and some cheat and change year as early as January.

IIRC Heartland changes model year in May.

The 3550 TSL and a few other new floor plans like the Bighorn 3410RE (rear entertainment w/ side aisle bath) should be coming out as '09 models very soon.

Here's a link on Heartlands site for the 3550TSL pictures to help your confusion...... or add to it LOL.

sharmulst

We've changed our sofa and recliners around quite often. That is the beauty of Heartland units is that you can switch them from back to slide with ease.
Although our hide-a-bed was not the new Flair air mattress kind. It was a heavy brute and we have since gotten rid of it.

tcbrady

Our 2010 models should be out around Jan-Feb 2009 depending on the model (we haven't officially determined the date yet). The Bighorn has no plans to offer anything like the BC3550TSL. Let me know if you have any other questions. thanks!

Thanks for the info that I asked for Coley Brady , responses from the front office is one of the main reasons HL is my choice! .....................................Boatracer95

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
what changes or new options will their be on the 2010 Bighorn ?I've been waiting to see cus I have narowed down to 2010 Bighorn or the Keystone Everest

jbeletti

what changes or new options will their be on the 2010 Bighorn ?I've been waiting to see cus I have narowed down to 2010 Bighorn or the Keystone Everest

I have posted the Bighorn 2010 Model Year Changes in the Bighorn Factory Corner at this link.

Jim