traveling to Western Canada

Garry & Bev

travel bug
If any of you are traveling into or through Southern Alberta passing through the Pincher Creek area, feel free to contact us if you would like a place to stop that isn't costly (free). :) We can plug you into a 30 amp. service and have lots of room for big rigs. If you have never been to our area, there is a lot to see and do. We are not far from the Glacier Montana border and Waterton National Park.

dewwood

That is a very generous offer! We have wanted to visit that area but until we are retired and have more time it will just have to wait. We are hoping to make a western trip and that area is one that is high on our list. Thanks again for making such a generous offer.

Garry & Bev

travel bug
You are most welcome anytime, that is when we are home. LOL The way we have been traveling this year it may be hard to find us here. I think with the price of fuel we may be home a bit more next year.
If we are on the road I bring along my computer and can check my email etc. on a regular basis. So if any of you are headed this way just drop us a note.:)