PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Cullman - 9/7/2018 to 9/9/2018

usnaviator
01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
403 County Road 386, Cullman, AL 35057

Venue:
------------------------------

Smith Lake Park
403 County Road 386
Cullman, AL 35057
Brittney Heron 256-739-2916 (tel:256-739-2916)
http://www.cullmancountyparks.com/smithlake.html
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: Yes
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:

Details:

Number of sites held: 20
Register by end of day 8/1/2018
Site fee: $24.20 per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: September 7th & 8th
Potluck time: 6:00 p.m.

Event Leader: usnaviator(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=24500)

Additional Info:
Twenty sites have been reserved, 15 in the Redbird Lane Section and five along Campground Rd. (M25-M29).

Please make reservation directly with the Park and PM me or post here.

This is the same weekend as the Bernard Blues & BBQ festival at the St. Bernard Prep School in Cullman. It is the second year for this festival and should offer some great BBQ and entertainment. https://www.facebook.com/bernardbluesandbbq/

Other local Cullman attractions include the Ave Maria Grotto - http://www.avemariagrotto.com, and Clarkson Covered Bridge - http://www.cullmancountyparks.com/clarkson.html.

Mini Golf Smackdown :cool: - There is a mini golf course located at the Park. Play whenever you like, scores must be turned in by 4:00 p.m. Saturday. Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, and last place. The usual charge is $3.00/person but they have discounted the rate for us to $2.00/person. See attached rule sheet for particulars.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September!

Attendee List:

Name
Forum Name
Arriving
Rig

Paul & Sheila Blackford
usnaviator
9/6/2018
Bighorn

Clay & Candy Hudson
clayhud
9/6/2018
Bighorn

James & Rhonda Brown
Buster 537
9/6/2018
Landmark

Jerry & Lily Worth
Gizzy
9/6/2018
Bighorn

Paul & Sue Alfano
Alf
9/7/2018
Landmark

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
rbspitz
9/6/2018
Landmark

Randy & Santha Allen
Randy
9/5/2018
Big Country

Steve & Patti Lester
Toccoatravelers
9/6/2018
Landmark

Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Nabo
9/6/2018
Landmark

Barb and Bob Mansolino
Bobemuzzy
9/07/2018
Mobile Suites

Melba King
MelbaToast
9/6/2018
Big Horn

Ricky & Rachel Lester
Mountainlovers76
9/6/2018
Landmark

Freeman & Susan Hayden +2 Guests
Fox and DrSus
9/5/2018
Big Horn

Tim & Susan Young
Dixie Gator & CountryMouse
9/?/2018
Landmark

Lewis & Jo Anne West
ljawest
9/6/2019
Big Horn

davebennington
01-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Very good Paul, this looks like a nice place. We will register very soon.

dave

Nabo
01-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Love the country campgrounds. Will have to put this one on our list.

clayhud
01-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Reservations made arrive Thursday 9.6.18 four nights on Site M14. Blues & BBQ festival will be a blast!

Best,

usnaviator
01-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Love the country campgrounds. Will have to put this one on our list.

Byrd, Sheila and I hope you and Nathan can make it to the Rally. I got your PM, thanks very much for the "heads up" regarding the depicted park location. Got it fixed and it looks like it shows correctly now.

- - - Updated - - -

Reservations made arrive Thursday 9.6.18 four nights on Site M14. Blues & BBQ festival will be a blast!

Best,

Yahoo! We are sure glad you guys are coming. We were trying to figure out what we would do for breakfast if you and Candy had other commitments. A bowl of cereal just doesn't compare to the Hudson's pancakes and sausage!

Buster537
01-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Our reservation is made, arrive on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Looking forward to the BBQ; I always got the Blues.
JB

usnaviator
01-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Our reservation is made, arrive on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Looking forward to the BBQ; I always got the Blues.
JB

James/Rhonda we're sure glad you can make it. Will be great fun to see the 50/50 girl back in action.

Gizzy
01-25-2018, 04:40 PM
Paul,
Made reservations arriving on Thur 9/6 and leaving on Mon 9/10. Site M8. Lily and I look forward to the gang again. Looking forward to the Blues and BBQ.

usnaviator
01-25-2018, 05:17 PM
Paul,
Made reservations arriving on Thur 9/6 and leaving on Mon 9/10. Site M8. Lily and I look forward to the gang again. Looking forward to the Blues and BBQ.

Jerry & Lily - That's great news, Sheila & I are sure glad you guys can make it.

ALF
01-27-2018, 02:24 PM
The Alfano's are registered for the rally in on the 7th - 9th in site M18. Sounds like a good time!

usnaviator
01-27-2018, 02:49 PM
The Alfano's are registered for the rally in on the 7th - 9th in site M18. Sounds like a good time!

Super! Sure glad y'all can join us.

rbspitz
01-29-2018, 01:11 PM
Paul & Sheila,

Our reservations are made.
Arrival 9/6/18, depart 9/9/18.
Site M17.
Can't wait to see everyone.

Randy & Brenda

usnaviator
01-29-2018, 05:27 PM
Paul & Sheila,

Our reservations are made.
Arrival 9/6/18, depart 9/9/18.
Site M17.
Can't wait to see everyone.

Randy & Brenda

We're sure glad you're coming, look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Randy
02-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Paul & Sheila, Santha is going to register us for the rally. We will help in any We can.
Looking forward to rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

usnaviator
02-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Paul & Sheila, Santha is going to register us for the rally. We will help in any We can.
Looking forward to rally.

Randy & Santha, Thanks very much for the offer to help out, it is very much appreciated. Be great to have you guys there.

Randy
02-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Paul & Sheila, Registered in site M20, Arriving on the 5th and leaving the 9th.

lindaw
02-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Paul and Sheila
Just made reservations for your rally arriving on 9/6 and leaving 9/9. Site m29.
Walter and Linda

Toccoatravelers
02-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Hi Paul and Sheila,
steve and I will be attending you rally arriving Sept. 6 and leaving Sept 9. We will be in site M28. Looking forward to visiting our neighbors in Alabama!

usnaviator
02-17-2018, 09:55 PM
Hi Paul and Sheila,
steve and I will be attending you rally arriving Sept. 6 and leaving Sept 9. We will be in site M28. Looking forward to visiting our neighbors in Alabama!

Steve & Patti and Walter & Linda - That's great news, glad you can join us!

Nabo
03-26-2018, 11:37 AM
Just made reservations coming in on Sept 6, leaving on the 10th. We are in site M 11. See ya'll soon.

usnaviator
03-27-2018, 12:51 PM
Just made reservations coming in on Sept 6, leaving on the 10th. We are in site M 11. See ya'll soon.

Nathan & Byrd - We're sure glad you can make it!

DebiMac
03-27-2018, 03:25 PM
We would very much like to attend! However, we cannot commit yet. My husband is having knee surgery and we need to know his schedule for the surgery and healing first. So, if all goes well and there are still openings both with this group and at the RV park, we would love to join you!

usnaviator
03-28-2018, 10:03 AM
We would very much like to attend! However, we cannot commit yet. My husband is having knee surgery and we need to know his schedule for the surgery and healing first. So, if all goes well and there are still openings both with this group and at the RV park, we would love to join you!

Debi & John, The campground should have plenty of room and you are more than welcome to join us. We hope you can make it and good luck with the knee surgery!

DebiMac
04-20-2018, 01:02 PM
Debi & John, The campground should have plenty of room and you are more than welcome to join us. We hope you can make it and good luck with the knee surgery!

Thank you for the knee surgery well wishes. Sadly, we will not be able to attend. My husband's surgery has been scheduled and there will not be time to get from CA to AL after he is released. Very bummed as we really wanted to meet all you fine folks from this area and to see the sights. Perhaps we can attend one next year. Have fun everyone!

mikeboxler
04-28-2018, 02:10 PM
Mike and Laura Boxler made reservations for Cullman Al Camping trip. SITE #2, Heartland member #2965, Big Country

usnaviator
04-28-2018, 09:13 PM
Mike and Laura Boxler made reservations for Cullman Al Camping trip. SITE #2, Heartland member #2965, Big Country

Mike & Laura, We're glad you can join us. Look forward to seeing you in Cullman.

Searching_4_A_Toyhauler
06-08-2018, 05:50 PM
New to Heartland here. We have a 2018 Heartland 4115 Cyclone. We live on the FL panhandle and this is about our closest rally to attend. I was curious what sites those that are attending RV sites are located. It would be nice to be together. Where are ya'll from also?

usnaviator
06-08-2018, 10:11 PM
New to Heartland here. We have a 2018 Heartland 4115 Cyclone. We live on the FL panhandle and this is about our closest rally to attend. I was curious what sites those that are attending RV sites are located. It would be nice to be together. Where are ya'll from also?

Hi, Thanks for the interest in the Alabama Chapter rally, we certainly hope you can join us. Two areas are being held for the rally 15 sites in one area and five in the other. Post No. 1 will give you more specifics and if you click on the campground link in the first post there is a site map showing where they are located.

We are from Madison, AL.

D.Swartz
07-02-2018, 03:49 PM
New to Heartland- Just a few questions- Do you have to be a club member? Do you have to be from state of the chapter? We are interested in the Cullman Rally and are from NW Florida. We are new owners of the Heartland brand.

danemayer
07-02-2018, 04:32 PM
New to Heartland- Just a few questions- Do you have to be a club member? Do you have to be from state of the chapter? We are interested in the Cullman Rally and are from NW Florida. We are new owners of the Heartland brand.

Hi D.Swartz,

You can attend as a non-club member but would pay $20. Fortunately, club membership is free. So join the club and you don't have to pay.

Here's a link (https://heartlandowners.org/club/) to the club info page.

usnaviator
07-02-2018, 04:43 PM

Hi!

Nope, you don't have to be club member to attend the Rally (rules recently changed). However, I would encourage you to join (there is no charge for membership). If you click on the "Owners Club" tab at the top of the page it will provide you lots of good info about the club. You can also follow this link https://heartlandowners.org/club/join-the-club/ to fill out an application.
Nope, you don't have to be from the State of the Chapter. The Alabama chapter already includes one couple from NW Florida.

We hope you can make it to the Cullman Rally. Look forward to meeting you.

usnaviator
07-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Bernard Blues & BBQ Updated Flyer

mountainlovers76
07-16-2018, 02:27 AM
Paul and Sheila,
We are registered for the AL rally and will be arriving on September 6th and leaving on September 9th. We will be in site M6. Looking forward to a good rally!
Ricky and Rachel

usnaviator
07-18-2018, 08:38 AM
Paul and Sheila,
We are registered for the AL rally and will be arriving on September 6th and leaving on September 9th. We will be in site M6. Looking forward to a good rally!
Ricky and Rachel

Ricky & Rachel, we're glad you can make the rally. We look forward to hearing about your Alaska trip!

Fox
07-19-2018, 08:02 PM
New members here (Fox and DrSus) from the Ft Rucker area (235 miles south of Cullman).
Today we received our Heartland Member Number (5164) and are hoping to book a reservation in the morning (apparently they don't work 24s day).

Coincidentally - before we owned this Heartland (Big Horn 3750FL) my wife and her friend were already planning to attend the arts and crafts fair simultaneously taking place - so the next move was lets all four go and enjoy a week.

Anticipated dates Arrive Wed Sep 5, Depart Wed Sep12. Will confirm it all once complete.

Fox,
USA RET

jbeletti
07-19-2018, 08:03 PM
New members here (Fox and DrSus) from the Ft Rucker area (235 miles south of Cullman).
Today we received our Heartland Member Number (5164) and are hoping to book a reservation in the morning (apparently they don't work 24s day).

Coincidentally - before we owned this Heartland (Big Horn 3750FL) my wife and her friend were already planning to attend the arts and crafts fair simultaneously taking place - so the next move was lets all four go and enjoy a week.

Anticipated dates Arrive Wed Sep 5, Depart Wed Sep12. Will confirm it all once complete.

Fox,
USA RET

Hey Fox - great to see you hit the ground running! This one sounds like a win-win. Have a blast.

Fox
07-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Hey Fox - great to see you hit the ground running! This one sounds like a win-win. Have a blast.

We've never attended a rally before (so we have no idea of expectations) so please excuse us if we do something wrong.

Is there a schedule or just simply come go/ do what one pleases? I see something about a pot luck meal, something we've never tried in our previous campers, so a bit of worry there.
Is our bringing (non-camping) guests a violation? In fairness we're leaving the dogs behind to make it more comfy for them; something I rarely do - they travel with us.

Is there a secret handshake to ID other members - or must we first have 100 posting?

See y'all soon.

jbeletti
07-19-2018, 08:30 PM
We've never attended a rally before (so we have no idea of expectations) so please excuse us if we do something wrong.

Is there a schedule or just simply come go/ do what one pleases? I see something about a pot luck meal, something we've never tried in our previous campers, so a bit of worry there.
Is our bringing (non-camping) guests a violation? In fairness we're leaving the dogs behind to make it more comfy for them; something I rarely do - they travel with us.

Is there a secret handshake to ID other members - or must we first have 100 posting?

See y'all soon.

Fox - the Chapter Leader will be posting the agenda to post #1 of this thread soon. They'll then post a reply to the thread so it comes up in the 'What's New'.

Your guests staying with you in your RV are welcome! Make a large enough potluck item to be fair. Have fun!

usnaviator
07-19-2018, 11:08 PM

See y'all soon.

Hi Fox - Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! We’re glad you decided to join in on the HOC fun and join us at the upcoming rally in Cullman.

We’re still finalizing the agenda and will get it published in the next couple of weeks. However, you can plan on a “meet-n-greet” Friday evening, a pancake breakfast on Saturday, dinner Saturday evening (specifics to follow), and coffee/pastries Sunday morning. There is no secret handshake and nothing to worry about regarding the pot-luck.

There is no set schedule in order that everyone can attend and enjoy the Cullman area and the Bernard Blues and BBQ festival.

You asked about bringing non-camping guests. This question and other good info can be found by clicking on the “Owners Club” tab at the top of the page (https://heartlandowners.org/club/). Regarding bringing non-camping guests it provides the following:

“Q. I own a Heartland RV, am a Club member and I want to bring some friends or family in my Heartland RV to a rally – is this allowed?
A. Yes, however you may be required to pay a per person fee for more than 2 people in a rig. Check with the Rally host prior to registering. Any additional person fee must be paid to the Rally host upon your arrival.”

For the Alabama rally there will be a $10.00/person fee for your non-camping guest(s).

If you have additional questions please feel free to post them in the forum, send me a private message or call. We look forward to meeting you at the rally.

Fox
07-20-2018, 08:57 AM
Hi Fox - Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! We’re glad you decided to join in on the HOC fun and join us at the upcoming rally in Cullman.

We’re still finalizing the agenda and will get it published in the next couple of weeks. However, you can plan on a “meet-n-greet” Friday evening, a pancake breakfast on Saturday, dinner Saturday evening (specifics to follow), and coffee/pastries Sunday morning. There is no secret handshake and nothing to worry about regarding the pot-luck.

There is no set schedule in order that everyone can attend and enjoy the Cullman area and the Bernard Blues and BBQ festival.

You asked about bringing non-camping guests. This question and other good info can be found by clicking on the “Owners Club” tab at the top of the page (https://heartlandowners.org/club/). Regarding bringing non-camping guests it provides the following:

“Q. I own a Heartland RV, am a Club member and I want to bring some friends or family in my Heartland RV to a rally – is this allowed?
A. Yes, however you may be required to pay a per person fee for more than 2 people in a rig. Check with the Rally host prior to registering. Any additional person fee must be paid to the Rally host upon your arrival.”

For the Alabama rally there will be a $10.00/person fee for your non-camping guest(s).

If you have additional questions please feel free to post them in the forum, send me a private message or call. We look forward to meeting you at the rally.

We are officially booked. Arrive Sep 5, Depart Sep 12. Assigned pad M22.
Who (and how) do I get this additional $20 fee to?

usnaviator
07-20-2018, 09:37 AM
We are officially booked. Arrive Sep 5, Depart Sep 12. Assigned pad M22.
Who (and how) do I get this additional $20 fee to?

Glad you can join us, we'll get you added to the list. We'll settle up on the fee for your guests on Thursday 9/6/2018, when we arrive at the campground. For the "how", greenbacks work just fine.

Fox
08-06-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm hoping for the best but right now I really don't know. Last Wed (Aug 1st), while working out of state, my wife had an on the job injury (broke her shoulder bone).

That day a local Dr said wait a few days (until the swelling goes down) then see an ortho Dr. In lots of pain she managed to return home. Today I took her to a local ortho but the various states (she works for a Kansas company, injured in SC, lives/works out of Ala) and insurance companies are in disagreement as to how it'll be paid - and now our personal coverage won't pay (military and medicare) until resolved. Nor can we pay out of picket and then file for reimbursement.

In fairness it is slowly being financially resolved but she's in a lot of pain and in limbo, just waiting to see what the course of care will be (options are surgery or allow mother nature to heal itself). Hopefully we'll have some action in the next few days; in the meantime its drugs and an over-stressed hubby. Lesson learned: don't claim an on the job injury, just be quiet and file under regular benefits.

We don't want to miss out on this event but may have no choice.

usnaviator
08-07-2018, 08:25 AM
I'm hoping for the best but right now I really don't know. Last Wed (Aug 1st), while working out of state, my wife had an on the job injury (broke her shoulder bone).

That day a local Dr said wait a few days (until the swelling goes down) then see an ortho Dr. In lots of pain she managed to return home. Today I took her to a local ortho but the various states (she works for a Kansas company, injured in SC, lives/works out of Ala) and insurance companies are in disagreement as to how it'll be paid - and now our personal coverage won't pay (military and medicare) until resolved. Nor can we pay out of picket and then file for reimbursement.

In fairness it is slowly being financially resolved but she's in a lot of pain and in limbo, just waiting to see what the course of care will be (options are surgery or allow mother nature to heal itself). Hopefully we'll have some action in the next few days; in the meantime its drugs and an over-stressed hubby. Lesson learned: don't claim an on the job injury, just be quiet and file under regular benefits.

We don't want to miss out on this event but may have no choice.

We're sure sorry to hear about Susan's injury. I can tell you from experience it's no fun being in the fifth wheel when you're having a mobility issue. Hopefully you can make it to the Rally but if not there are plenty more to attend. Please tell Susan we are wishing her a speedy recovery!

Fox
08-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Slowly plodding along we now have a cat-scan appointment, for Wed evening at 1730 hours, and an ortho Dr appointment for Friday morning. Bear in mind the incident happened nearly a week ago.

She gave birth twice, all natural; and has shed more tears over this than birthing our two girls. I feel horrible - and there is nothing I can do.

Today she wanted to "get away" so we went to the campground where our 5th is parked (15 miles away). We spent 4-5 hours there, just napping the day away.

We're both still hoping for the best, now only a month away.

lindaw
08-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Paul and Sheila,
Just a reminder from Nashville, we are now back in Florida and will not be attending.
Linda

CountryMouse
08-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Tim & Susan Young will be occupying site M-3 Sept 7-9th. It has been a long time since the Orange Beach Rally and we are looking forward to seeing y'all again.

usnaviator
08-11-2018, 12:59 PM
Check out Post #1. Added the Agenda and Mini Golf Smackdown Rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Tim & Susan Young will be occupying site M-3 Sept 7-9th. It has been a long time since the Orange Beach Rally and we are looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Tim, We're glad yours and Susan's schedule worked out so you could join us in Cullman. Be great to see you folks again!

usnaviator
08-13-2018, 03:37 PM
Paul and Sheila,
Just a reminder from Nashville, we are now back in Florida and will not be attending.
Linda

Walter & Linda - It was good to see you guys in Nashville, what a surprise. We'll miss you at the rally (See you in Savannah).

ljawest
08-23-2018, 10:46 AM
The Wandering Wests are registered in site M 19 to arrive Thursday, Sept 6 and depart Sunday. Looking forward to see our Heartland Friends after our long journey to Alaska and back.

Nabo
09-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Just double checking on the best route to get into Smith Lake. We will be coming in from the Huntsville area down I 65 south. Gps routes to hwy 222, then hwy 813. Is this ok pulling the camper?

usnaviator
09-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Just double checking on the best route to get into Smith Lake. We will be coming in from the Huntsville area down I 65 south. Gps routes to hwy 222, then hwy 813. Is this ok pulling the camper?

That's a good route Nathan, that's the way we'll arriving. 222 is 4 lane and 813 is 2 lane but is no problem. Look forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

Nabo
09-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Cool beans
thanks

Fox
09-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Good morning Cullman, AL. My wife and I arrived mid-afternoon yesterday, meer min. ahead of another Big Country's arrival. Rained poured down on us both - fortunatly it waitied for us both to get hooked up.

A couple of helpful hints: if on pads M13-M24 then go around the M row of campers in a CLOCKWISE pattern, otherwise you'll be like us two early birds. And if on the other pads then go around in the natural (keeping right) pattern. You must BACK-IN and that requires a huge turn if you proceed the way we both tried (keeping right and following the guidelines). I attempted to force it in and eventually found I had pulled the emer. brake cable off of the fifth, which only made things even tougher.

ADDED note: none of these pads/spots are at 90 degrees (as depicted in the literature) to the road.

And then the usual, I can't connect to the Wifi,
I'm now connected thru my Verizon Hotspot - but even that is weak.

One more thing, us two early birds got a picnic table, there doesn't appear to be one at each site.

Hope y'all read this before you get on the road and can plan accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool beans
thanks

We came in off I-65 at exit 305. Several (7-8) miles of narrower 2 lane highways but quite manageable.

usnaviator
09-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Good morning Cullman, AL. My wife and I arrived mid-afternoon yesterday, meer min. ahead of another Big Country's arrival. Rained poured down on us both - fortunatly it waitied for us both to get hooked up.

A couple of helpful hints: if on pads M13-M24 then go around the M row of campers in a CLOCKWISE pattern, otherwise you'll be like us two early birds. And if on the other pads then go around in the natural (keeping right) pattern. You must BACK-IN and that requires a huge turn if you proceed the way we both tried (keeping right and following the guidelines). I attempted to force it in and eventually found I had pulled the emer. brake cable off of the fifth, which only made things even tougher.

ADDED note: none of these pads/spots are at 90 degrees (as depicted in the literature) to the road.

And then the usual, I can't connect to the Wifi,
I'm now connected thru my Verizon Hotspot - but even that is weak.

One more thing, us two early birds got a picnic table, there doesn't appear to be one at each site.

Hope y'all read this before you get on the road and can plan accordingly.

- - - Updated - - -

We came in off I-65 at exit 305. Several (7-8) miles of narrower 2 lane highways but quite manageable.

Freeman, Thanks for the advice, it's good info. We'll be in about noon, see you then.

Buster537
09-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Another Great Alabama Rally Paul and Sheila!!! We did not realize there was so much to do in Cullman. Thanks
James & Rhonda

Toccoatravelers
09-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you Paul and Sheila for a nice weekend we really enjoyed our first Alabama Rally. We are going to check the dates for next year! Hope to see some of y’all down in Savannah and Sarasota.

Nabo
09-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Thank You Paul and Sheila (and all of the Blackford work team) for putting on another great rally. It was fun seeing old friends and making new ones. Safe travels everyone til the next time. :)

usnaviator
09-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the rally. It was great seeing everyone again and looking forward to the next rally!

jbeletti
09-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the rally. It was great seeing everyone again and looking forward to the next rally!
Good looking group there! Thank you for all you do for your chapter.

rbspitz
09-17-2018, 03:59 PM
Paul & Sheila, thanks for another great rally. Really enjoyed seeing everyone again and the visit to sights of Cullman, especially the Ave Maria Grotto.

See you soon,

Randy & Brenda

Fox
09-29-2018, 04:50 PM
Some Cullman, AL. attendees wanted the contact info from my guest - who is a Cruise Line Travel Agent; here it is:

BC Travel

John Blackburn
2094 Lakeview Road
Ozark, Alabama 36360

bamacruises@gmail.com
334-714-0167