PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Pages : 1 [2]

Doublegranch
06-27-2018, 11:21 PM
Richard & Arlene:
Got you down!
Thanks.

DebiMac
06-30-2018, 09:00 AM
Garry, are we signed up for everything...including a golf cart? If not, please sign us up!

Doublegranch
06-30-2018, 09:04 AM
John & Debi:
You are good, got you down!
Safe Travels

ziggy
07-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Garry,
We are going to bow out of this one. That gives you a site to use for someone on the waiting list.
Kristy

Dan & Sally Sullivan
07-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Hi Gary,
Please sign us for all the Rally dates for the Sullivans 9/6 - 9/14; sign us up for pre rally dinner, and also a Golf Cart. Also we now have a Big Horn, not a Big Country.
Thank You,
Sally S.

Doublegranch
07-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Sally:
I will add you to the waitlist!

Kristy, Thanks for letting me know!

Garry

Doublegranch
07-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Heartland Non-Political Election:

Fulltimer Party VS Weekender Party

Election note:
Candidates & Voters don't have to stay within your current HOC / RV status, crossing party lines
and changing within the Race will only add an element of shock & awe to the Election.

Presidential candidates tossing their names in the race as of this date are:

Fulltimer Party
1. Ted Davis, AKA Margaritaville
2. John Daniels, AKA JohnD

Weekender Party
3. Anthony Wilson - AKA our Calif Attorney
4. Christine Founelle, AKA running as ChrisP

Primary elections for each Party is still a few months away. Everyone has ample time to enter your name and give these candidates some major competition! Who knows, when this is all over, you may elect the "First Female" to the office of President

Dan & Sally Sullivan
07-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Sally:
I will add you to the waitlist!

Kristy, Thanks for letting me know!

Garry

Hi Gary,
We are already signed up, I was just stating our dates and requesting a golf cart.
Sally

Doublegranch
07-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Sally:

My bad! Didn't even check the list when you made the post!
All is corrected.
Thanks

Shortest Straw
07-03-2018, 10:24 AM
We have decided not to attend this rally.

Doublegranch
07-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Sorry, you won't make it, perhaps next time!
Safe Travels

carlacolorado
07-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Hey Gary - we would like to extend our reservation if possible. Arriving Sept 6 and leaving Sept 14. Plus we would like a golf cart.
Thanks!
Carla and Tom Sherrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
07-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Carla & Tom:
Thanks for the update, I will make the changes.
Safe Travels

Sonja
07-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Julie and I have decided not to attend. Please remove us from the list. Sonja Nisson

DaveTyler
07-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Hello Garry, Sorry we missed the Pueblo rally. Kathy had a knee replaced and maybe the other coming. Please cancel our reservation for Albuquerque.
This way will give one to someone on wait list. Maybe next time. Is there absentee balloting? I vote for TED!! Take care. Dave

Doublegranch
07-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Dave:
Sorry, you won't be able to make this one! I hope Kathy is doing well with the new replacement!
This Rally is still 2 years away and if Kathy is up for it after her other knee replacement, let me know!
Safe Travels.

dykesj11
07-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Hi Garry. We're going to miss this rally. Oldest granddaughter is graduating college and we're planning a graduation trip. Will look forward to Gillette. Thanks

Doublegranch
07-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Jim:
We will miss you but you will be going to a super event!
Congrats to your granddaughter!
Have a great time.

rfournelle
07-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Garry, we would like to propose the following for the Presidential Race in Albuquerque –a Presidential Debate. Voters, (attendees), would have the opportunity to ask questions of the candidates and hear the response from the various parties. We may have some attendees change party lines! Of course you and the rat team would have a few questions in hand to get things started. In terms of a moderator for the debate, we suggest Dan Mayer.

Doublegranch
07-21-2018, 05:11 PM
Bob & Christine:
Great minds think alike! Yes, I have already in the planning stage for a number of things for this Election. We will have a Heartland Non-Political debate
and a few other campaign events while it is too soon to announce anything yet, and I like to keep some suspense building, it will be announced in early 2019.
The moderator has not yet been finalized but I am working on that as well. More to be announced later!

I love your comments, suggestions and reading my mind! Keep them coming!

DavidW
08-03-2018, 10:11 AM
we would like to attend from sept 8 to 13 - hope there will be a spot available

Brenda & David Weisenburger
Chestermere Alberta
403-590-6460

Doublegranch
08-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Brenda & David:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! I will add you to the waitlist.
I am sure you will be cleared as there are always many changes within a rally this size.
Safe Travels and I will let you know when cleared.

Ted_Dee
08-16-2018, 09:48 AM
I would like to let my opponents know that I am still on the campaign trail and meeting a lot of great Heartlanders. As you can see here we received a "Heartland felt" endorsement from the Wisconsin Rally attendees. I would like to thank Terry and his team for a great rally and Dave (Cookie) for helping me rotate the picture. Remember
Ted Davis for President

Chippendale
08-16-2018, 10:16 AM
I would like to let my opponents know that I am still on the campaign trail and meeting a lot of great Heartlanders. As you can see here we received a "Heartland felt" endorsement from the Wisconsin Rally attendees. I would like to thank Terry and his team for a great rally and Dave (Cookie) for helping me rotate the picture. Remember
Ted Davis for President

Ted, I am sure you will be placing your order for campaign bumper stickers, caps, T-shirts and Margarita mugs soon.

A vote for DAVIS
KEEPS HEARTLAND GREAT

Doublegranch
08-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Ted:
Excited you are hitting the campaign trail hard! It won't be long now and an announcement will be
posted. So far we have 4 names running and a couple new candidates are still considering a run for the office!
Who will be the final two candidates for the Heartland Non-Political Election, Full Timer vs. Weekender Parties!

jbeletti
08-17-2018, 07:33 AM
It was great to see candidate Ted Davis on the stump at the Wisconsin rally. I personally witnessed him pickup an endorsement from chapter leaders from a southern state while he was there. Fun times.

JohnD
08-17-2018, 07:45 PM
I would like to take this moment to announce that due to other priorities in my life, I regretfully take my name out of the hat for the 2020 Heartland Owners Club Presidential election.

It was a great run while it lasted, and I would like to thank all that gave me their support and guidance!

jbeletti
08-18-2018, 06:46 AM
I would like to take this moment to announce that due to other priorities in my life, I regretfully take my name out of the hat for the 2020 Heartland Owners Club Presidential election.

It was a great run while it lasted, and I would like to thank all that gave me their support and guidance!

Bowing out with grace. Nice John :) Now, was it "other priorities" or was it something you did in high school? :) Be well.

Shortest Straw
08-18-2018, 11:12 AM

Well now you can just enjoy the rally. I had no idea what you were trying to get elected to do but I would have voted for ya.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

CarlE
09-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Hi Garry,
Please sign up Carl & Ginger Elliott for the rally. We will be arriving on the 7th, and leaving on the 14th. Thanks, Ginger

Doublegranch
09-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Carl & Ginger:
I have added you to the waitlist and I am sure you will be cleared.
Thanks for signing up and I appreciate your support.
I will send you an email when cleared.

lemmelhouse
09-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Gary,
Please sign us up for arrival on 9/6/2020 and leaving on 9/14/2020. Our Sundance is a 32ft. Any other info you need let us know, looking forward to the rally even though it's a long ways off.
Carl & Sylvaine.

Gsneed
09-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Hi Garry,
I know we already signed up, but we will be coming in with Ducky and our dates will be 9/7/20 (my 70th BD!)-9/14/20.

Doublegranch
09-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Carl & Sylvaine
Gary & Sue
Got your dates down, thank you for the confirmation.
I am at Route 66 now working on some rally details.
This place is like going to Disneyland compared to the Pueblo fairgrounds.

Doublegranch
09-13-2018, 06:12 PM
Rally update:
I stayed the last couple of days at Route 66 working on the 2020 Regional Rally while on my way to the Co & Ut rally. I recently made a post, “staying at Route 66 will be like being at Disneyland compared to the fairgrounds in Pueblo”! Yep, a lot of lessons learned on the first Mountain Regional Rally and lots of changes already implemented for the 2020 Rally so as not to repeat the Pueblo issues.

That brings me to the reason for this email. Route 66 Resort will have a staff of 14 to assist during the Rally and help where needed. They will handle all the parking and staff the check-in office 24 hours a day. Maintenance personnel will be available 24 hours a day. Thanks to the assistance offered by the Resort, our number of Rally Assist Team members will be reduced from the original plan. This streamline will afford everyone more free time to enjoy the Rally.

We have some really fun and exciting activities planned for your attendance!

llalsbury
09-14-2018, 10:22 AM
Garry please put Rose and I down for a golf cart if any are available.

Doublegranch
09-14-2018, 10:30 AM
Lynn:
We will have the ability to obtain carts from another vendor if the Resort does not purchase enough for our Rally. No issues! I got you down.
See you in a few weeks in Amado!

Doublegranch
09-16-2018, 07:32 PM
Bobby & Patty:
Thanks for the PM. I have you added to the list and will let you know
when you are cleared.
Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support.

Doublegranch
10-01-2018, 05:02 PM
PDF CHANGE ON POST #1

If you recently visited the PDF titled Rally nights & payments, please note the 100 RV's confirmed will show a different order vs the order you booked.
The new list will place each name as the Row's flow within the park, your name could have gone from example 16 to 89. If you are used to reviewing your
number as 16 don't panic, you are still within the 100 confirmed RV's, your site number is the same. Since each row reflects all even or all odd numbers per
Row, this will allow everyone to see who is within your row easier.
I hope this won't cause you any confusion, it was just a way to simplify the name list in conjunction with each row.
Route 66 will be purchasing a few golf carts towards the end of this year and the number has not been approved yet. This should not be an issue for anyone who
would like a golf cart. I have made arrangements with an outside vendor to supply up to 50 carts if needed. Final price from the vendor will be posted in 2019.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again for your support towards this Rally!

Ann&Ted
10-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Yo Garry, I would like to sign up for a golf cart. Standard white will be fine, even though a nice fuchsia would go along nicely with all Ann's Flamingo attire.

Hi Garry, I checked your PDF regarding rally nights and payments, and noticed we were not listed as requesting a golf cart. Just a reminder that we did request one.
Thanks much.

Doublegranch
10-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Ted & Ann:
Got you down and back to #12, it appears a couple carts did not transfer over from the old to the new list. I will make the correction.
Thanks for the update.

Doublegranch
10-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Heartland Non-Political Election – UPDATE:
The 2020 Heartland Election committee after serious reviews and consideration, through extensive telephone survey’s, exhausting home to home visits, possible US Mail fraud surveys, has revealed a “Serious Election Violation” within the original posting for this upcoming event! The committee comprised of academic scholars within the HOC & legal standing community members, determined the original post failed to provide complete and open acceptance under the HOC Election guidelines. This shortfall failed to establish an “equal opportunity” party affiliation. As such the following changes have been made to correct this Voter & Candidate injustice!
The Heartland Non-Political Election will now include a third-party affiliation.
The now inclusive Election Party affiliations are:
Full-Timer Party
Weekender Party
Week-Timer Party
The last party affiliation represents the HOC members who are not full timing, not weekend travelers but this group generally utilizes their Heartland RV for a week at a time when traveling. It is the full agreement of the Election committee this last party affiliation will now correct the original oversight and allow full representation to the HOC members for the Non-Political Election process in the upcoming 2020 event held at Route 66 RV Resort, Albuquerque, NM on September 10, 2020.
Currently, the Candidates for these three parties are:
Ted Davis – Texas – Full-Timer Party
Anthony Wilson – California – Weekender Party
Christine Fournelle – Canada – Week-Timer Party
Primary Electronic internet ballots will be sent to each registered attendee for this Election. The Primary will represent an April Fools Election, April 1, 2019. Surely a day of remembrance. Our registered attendees traveling or away from a computer on this date may request an early voter ballot by sending a PM to the author of this epistle. All early voting will be held on March 15, 2019, Remember the “Ides of March”. Another interesting date with hopefully no indications of what happened to Julius Caesar could happen to any Non-Political candidate!
The General Election will be held in person within the new Mega Structure - Heartland Election Arena aka Election Tent at the Rally Headquarters on September 10, 2020. Please remember to read the Rally Post #1 to view the voter requirements and questions each registered voter must answer to receive a ballot. All voters will be allowed to cross party lines with their vote, accept bribes, believe the lies each Non-Political Candidate may or may not attempt to pass off as “the truth”. There will be a Town Hall meeting with all candidates prior to the Election day during the Rally and final speeches during the Election Night with SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT. Special Ops Delta Force Security team has been hired to provide the safety and security of each Registered Voter! Security will be limited to within the Mega Heartland Arena!
More to Follow as the time clock continues to “Tick, Tock”

phils51
11-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Can you add Phil Shoemaker/Kathy Butler to wait list. 2016 3270RS, HOC 885, member #3438, arriving 9/7 departing 9/14, Fairfield, ca. thanks

Doublegranch
11-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Phil & Kathy:Thank you for signing up for this Regional Rally! I have added you to the waitlist.PM me your travel phone number & email for the RV Resort registration.I will let you know when you are cleared.I appreciate your support for this Rally.

phils51
11-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Phil & Kathy:Thank you for signing up for this Regional Rally! I have added you to the waitlist.PM me your travel phone number & email for the RV Resort registration.I will let you know when you are cleared.I appreciate your support for this Rally.

Email is shoemaker.phillip@yahoo.com mobile for phil shoemaker is 707-7204189, Kathy is 707-3446152, hope to see you there. many thanks

Ducky
11-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Garry;
Didn't see that I had requested a golf cart in my original post (#15), and after reviewing the rally list it shows that i have one. I will make it official and formally request that Diana and I obtain a cart for the rally, if they are still available

Ducky

Doublegranch
11-24-2018, 11:40 PM
Garry;
Didn't see that I had requested a golf cart in my original post (#15), and after reviewing the rally list it shows that i have one. I will make it official and formally request that Diana and I obtain a cart for the rally if they are still available

Ducky

Ducky:
I knew Diana needed a cart but I think this may have happened after a conversation during one of our get-togethers! You are all set.

Doublegranch
12-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Bob & Gwen:
Thanks for the emails and signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support and have added you to the wait list.
If you know the dates for your arrival and departure, drop me an email and I will update your listing.
We have lots of time and I am sure you will be cleared.
Safe Travels!

DavidW
12-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Bob & Gwen:
Thanks for the emails and signing up for this Rally! I appreciate your support and have added you to the wait list.
If you know the dates for your arrival and departure, drop me an email and I will update your listing.
We have lots of time and I am sure you will be cleared.
Safe Travels!

We plan to be there for September 8 to the 13. Looking forward to our first big rally.

David & Brenda Weisenburger

Doublegranch
12-04-2018, 08:51 PM
David & Brenda:
I have you on the waitlist and showing 8th - 13th!
I will send you an email once cleared for the Rally.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
12-17-2018, 09:59 PM
Ed & Debbie:
Richard & Arlene sent me your information for the waitlist. Please send me your username when you have an opportunity.
Thanks for signing up and confirm your dates are 6-13 2020

sread
12-29-2018, 01:07 PM
Hi Garry, Stan and I plan on attending this rally. We plan on arriving Sept. 6 and departing Sept. 15, 2020. Sounds like lots of fun. This is a beautiful area.

Stan and Peggy Read
480-205-5902
Member # 4063

Doublegranch
12-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Corrected your departure for the 15th.
Thanks for the update

dwpkdavis
12-30-2018, 11:19 AM
Hey Garry,

Put it us down for the wash and wax as well 38 ft plus truck rejex. Sign us up for a golf cart too.

Darren and Pam

Doublegranch
12-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Darren & Pam:
Got you down! Thanks for the update.
Happy New Year!

Doublegranch
01-18-2019, 10:50 PM
Deposit info to be updated soon.

BigJim45
01-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Gary.......sent this last year 6/23/18 and I don't see it on your list that I requested these two items.

please advise.

2020 Reg. Rally

Gary

please add us to the wash & wax plus same on truck. Rig is 35'
also add a golf cart.
Had a great time in Pueblo and look forward to this one.

Jim

Jim & Melody Miner and the Pug Ginger
Hurricane, Ut
2015 Ford F-350 Lariat CC 6.7L V-8 Diesel
Transfer Flow in bed 50gal tank w/Trax3 Monitor
https://heartlandowners.org/signaturepics/sigpic18537_20.gif
2016 Big Horn 3270RS

2014 Pacific Regional Rally - Sparks Nv.
2014-2015-2016-2017 - So. Cal. Rally Temecula Ca
2015 Utah Rally - Moab Utah
2015 Oregon Rally N. Bend Or
2015-2017 So. Nv Rally - Pahrump, Nv
2016 Arizona Rally - Tucson, Az
2016 Oregon Rally Silverton Or
2016 Utah Rally - Glendale, Utah
2016 National Rally Las Vegas Nv
2016 No. Cal. Rally - Jackson, Ca
2017 Arizona Rally - Lake Havasu, Az
2017-​2018 No Cal Rally Red Bluff Ca
2017 Missouri/Kansas Rally - Branson, Mo.
2017 National Rally-Goshen, In.
2017 Wash. Rally - Silverlake, Wash.
2017 Pacific Regional Rally Canyonville, Oregon
2017 No. Cal Rally Jackson, Ca
2018 Mtn Regional Rally Pueblo, Colorado

Doublegranch
01-20-2019, 06:53 PM
Jim:
I had a major computer failure and had to purchase a new one.
Some of my data is gone and some not able to convert over.
I was going to make a post closer to the Rally asking about wash & Wax
I will add you now. Sorry for any inconvenience
Stay well and will see you in Goshen or ABQ!

Doublegranch
01-29-2019, 05:07 PM
RALLY THREAD POST #1 UPDATED:
Rally chalkboard notes were added to the thread.
Deposit to continue holding your sites are now DUE!
Listed on post one is the address to send your check.

I just returned last night from meetings with the resort & vendors,
You are really going to like this Venue! This place has it all together!
The new Restaurant - Route 66 Buffet is a WOW
They are also under construction for a new Sports Bar which will be located
within the area where the theater was located. It will be done
in time for our Rally and will be the latest in innovation!

lindaw
01-29-2019, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Doublegranch;611470]RALLY THREAD POST #1 UPDATED:
Rally chalkboard notes were added to the thread.
Deposit to continue holding your sites are now DUE!
Listed on post one is the address to send your check.

I just returned last night from meetings with the resort & vendors,
You are really going to like this Venue! This place has it all together!
The new Restaurant - Route 66 Buffet is a WOW
They are also under construction for a new Sports Bar which will be located
within the area where the theater was located. It will be done
in time for our Rally and will be the latest in innovation![/QUOTE
Garry we are going to have to bow out of this one
Walter and Linda West

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch
01-29-2019, 07:42 PM
Linda & Walter:
Understand and catch you next time.

Doublegranch
01-29-2019, 08:16 PM
Doug & Lynne:
You are now confirmed and sent you all the info.
Please let me know your arrival & departure dates.

DebiMac
01-30-2019, 08:54 AM
$ will be on the way later today.

Ann&Ted
01-30-2019, 03:11 PM
The check is in the mail. LOL. No literally, the check is in the mail.. Lets see how long it takes to get from Vail AZ to Sonoita AZ.
Ted

Doublegranch
01-30-2019, 03:29 PM
The check is in the mail. LOL. No literally, the check is in the mail.. Lets see how long it takes to get from Vail AZ to Sonoita AZ.
Ted

Ted:
I am guessing two days!
I sent my nephew a check in Las Cruces and it took over 5 days.
Thanks for the update!

Ann&Ted
01-31-2019, 01:46 PM
Howdy Garry, I will sign up for the RV & Truck wash and wax. Our Landmark is 42.9 feet (round to 43 feet). Do you know if the service will take debit/credit card or will they require cash?

Thanks much.

Doublegranch
01-31-2019, 01:48 PM
Ted:
They take credit cards, checks and I think they may accept US Dollars, No Bit-Coins however!
Got you down.

Cptkirk
02-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Gary, please take us off the list, we're not going to make it.. Thanks Kirk..

Dan & Sally Sullivan
02-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Hi Gary,
We are going to have to cancel.
Safe Travels
Dan and Sally Sullivan

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gary,
We are going to have to cancel.
Safe Travels
Dan and Sally Sullivan

Doublegranch
02-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the update, you guys are going to be missed.

DebiMac
02-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Gary, we’ve already seen the check (you probably have it by now) but curious... why is this needed 1.5 years ahead of time?

CLANCEYO
02-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Gary,

We are interested in rally in ABQ. Waiting list? Not real interested in staying at Alternative site.

Doublegranch
02-05-2019, 06:16 PM
I will add you to the waitlist. You should be cleared soon. Deposits are due and when that happens we start to see cxld reservations.

rjr6150
02-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Gary, we’ve already seen the check (you probably have it by now) but curious... why is this needed 1.5 years ahead of time?

Great question John on my mind also. Especially since we only need to register for the national starting in March for a June event.

Doublegranch
02-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Great question John on my mind also. Especially since we only need to register for the national starting in March for a June event.
Randy:
Sent you an email.

Mrsfish
02-08-2019, 11:35 AM

i have been waiting for a reply to this, but there has t been one that I know of. So same question- why 1.5 years in advance for a non- refundable deposit? I read the forum a lot and no one else is requesting deposits this far in advance. Too many things can change. And as long as i’m asking- why can’t we come in before the rally to enjoy the area on our own? We won’t interfere with the rally set up - heck there’s a whole week of pre-rally in Goshen that doesn’t seem to interfere? We had to do this at Pueblo and it was a pain in the neck- but Pueblo was NOT a commercial rv Park so I got it. But this park is...Also, can we be parked next to our friends, upon request? This is a huge park that we have stayed at many times and while we always enjoy meeting new people, the event would be greatly enhanced by the ability to be parked near our friends.

Doublegranch
02-08-2019, 12:26 PM
All sites numbers were assigned a long time ago and were posted with each update. The rally thread stated if you wanted to be next to someone to mention it at the time you booked. I can't adjust the site assignments now as everyone has known for over a year their site number.
If attendees arrive early or stay later, it is their choice but it won't be at the rally rate. I think the going rate is $56 night. Also, you most likely won't be assigned the same site number that you have for the rally. Those options are always open to you, I am only working on the Rally portion with the Resort.
I have sent you an email.

Harlou1
02-08-2019, 12:30 PM
All sites numbers were assigned a long time ago and were posted with each update. The rally thread stated if you wanted to be next to someone to mention it at the time you booked. I can't adjust the site assignments now as everyone has known for over a year their site number.
If attendees arrive early or stay later, it is their choice but it won't be at the rally rate. I think the going rate is $56 night. Also, you most likely won't be assigned the same site number that you have for the rally. Those options are always open to you, I am only working on the Rally portion with the Resort.
I have sent you an email.

No problem. Excited about the trip.

Doublegranch
02-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Hi all – I’d like to follow-up here on the forum to some questions sent to me via this rally thread, PMs and phone calls. My follow-up will be a bit wide-ranging in nature – a glimpse into why we have certain policies and processes that will vary from Rally to Rally and why. Apologies for the length and I hope it helps those who wish to know more.

All Regional Rallies will be different from each other and in many respects.
One of those differences will be with the venue and their requirements of us per our contract with them.

As the Mountain Region does not have one “Super” location to host over 200 attendees year after year, our Rally is moved around from State to State. In this manner, it also gives more Mountain Region members, more opportunity to join us. And for those members that make several of these Region Rallies, they’ll find each one has a slightly different feel and experience. I look at the diversity of locations to be a benefit to Mountain Region members and allows us to experience more of the beauty within the Mountain Region.

The attendee experience at the upcoming 2020 Mountain Region Rally to be held at Route 66 near Albuquerque can’t be compared in many ways to the 2018 Mountain Region Rally we held in Pueblo. And the 2022 Mountain Region Rally in Gillette will be different yet.
These differences are a result of the location, the venue, the weather, what the area has to offer and more. The Heartland Owners Club has no “one-way-works-for-all” template for Region Rallies. Each takes on their own look, feel and experience based on what we have to work with.

Venue Requirements / Restrictions
Region Directors work hard to find venues that can accommodate the needs of a Region Rally. Then within the chosen venue, they will have many requirements and restrictions they place upon us contractually. Some require us to give them “money up front” during the contract execution phase in order to hold space for us. Others require us to give them “money up front” 6 to 12 months prior to the rally. It all varies. Sometimes, these deposits are refundable to us and sometimes they are not. Venues are blocking sites for our event which means they turn away nightly business in favor of our rally. But they will not leave money on the table.

Site: Registration, Payments, Assignments, and Refunds
Some venues require the Rally to assign sites to attendees while others want to handle themselves in-house. Some venues require the Rally to pay all the site fees in a single check while others require each attendee make their own reservations and pay for their own sites. Each venue has a different refund policy. Please understand that there are differences from rally to rally that are venue driven. This is why we as Region Directors can’t always make our policies the same from rally-to-rally.

Other Expenditures
In addition to the rally sites, contracts must be signed and deposits and final payments made for the “other side” of what makes a Rally exciting! Entertainment, Catering, Rally Bags, Prizes, Decorations, facility rental, rental of tables, chairs, PA systems and more. These contracts are also signed months or years in advance and deposits paid at the time the contracts are signed. Contracted prices generally are not adjusted downwards in the event of site cancellations.

Rally Imposed Site Deposits and Site Cancellations
In the past, our Regional Rallies have allowed attendees to hold sites, in some cases, for up to 18 months without any deposit being made. This process has allowed attendees to block space and for some, block space “in case they can attend”. While these spaces were being held without a deposit, our waitlist numbers grew. Then, when deposits became due, we saw a large number of cancellations. When these cancellations were made close to the rally date, often times, it was too late for those who’d been on the waitlist for many months or even a year, to accept the space as they’d made other plans. In these cases, we end up with empty sites which were calculated into the formula for our total Rally expenses. In order to commit to contracts, we need some idea of advanced bookings to meet expenses. Absent of this, planning and commitments are made more difficult with more uncertain financial results.

Sites, Check-In and Early Days
In the case of Route 66, they have the Rally assigning all sites up front and us keeping them updated as things change. The reason they want us to assign sites upfront is that in their system, they will be pre-registering every attendee and have player cards available for those who want them, eliminating you waiting in line at the casino. They will keep our sites from being available from public sale during days of our Rally. This space-blocking will help us avoid site problems as attendees start to check in. After the RAT Welcome team has you sign in and issues you a welcome bag, Route 66 will also escort you to your site. The space blocked for this rally is open to our attendees for the Pre-Rally and Rally dates. I have also blocked a few sites specifically for the RAT Team so we can organize and make the venue ready for the Rally. Sites outside of our blocked space are open to the public for sale. This allows for anyone (the public or Rally attendees) to book a site prior to the Pre-Rally at prevailing park rates. Note that you may or may not be assigned the same site as your rally site for the early days. We’re not in control of that. It’s advised that you let Route 66 know that you’re also attending the rally and prefer to be in your rally site for your early days.
In conclusion, I’d like you to know and respect that it takes up to 2 years of advance planning to pull off a Mountain Regional Rally and provide a venue that’s able to accommodate 200 or more attendees. We negotiated hard to keep costs down for everyone. As such, in most cases, if we don’t meet our commitments to our venues, including selling all the sites we guaranteed, we are charged for these empty sites, regardless of cancelations! So, for many of our Region Rallies, advance deposits are a necessity. When the Rally can be programmed from the start to be made financially whole, only then can we deliver an experience that Rally attendees expect and deserve.

For this rally, your $40 deposit is broken down as follows:
- $20 Site Deposit – refundable
- $20 Rally fee – non-refundable

I hope this will help everyone understand a few of the dynamics faced when planning and implementing a Regional Rally.
As always, I am most grateful and appreciative for your continued support in the Mountain Region Rallies.
Thank You!

rjr6150
02-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Fairly disappointed someone removed my email ....Would appreciate knowing the individual and why.

--- sending you a PM --- Dan Mayer

Ducky
02-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Garry; thank you for everything you do for the Mountain Region. Appreciate the outstanding explanation you provided but you didn’t include the time YOU personally spend seeking out these venues for the rest of us to enjoy

DUCKY

'Lil Guy'
02-09-2019, 12:38 AM
I've atended one of Gaary's regional rallies and several other regional rallies and I know for a fact he puts more time, effort and money along with travel getting this all together. Doesn't seem like too much to ask for a firm commitment from the attendees. Being this far out, I'm sure there will be some cancellations and a good portion can get a chance to attend who are on the waiting list. If someone doesn't want to make the commitment now, they could change to the waiting list and allow someone who wants to guarantee a spot by paying their reservation fee now. I want a guaranteed spot and don't want to take a chance of missing this event. JMO

Knowing it's a long way out, I'm excited and looking forward to this rally. Later and have a great day.

For20hunter
02-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Garry I would like to thank you for all of the hard work and dedication you show to this club and your Region!! I totally get it why you need to collect money up front, as YOU PERSONALLY are signing contracts in which you are guaranteeing that all payments will be made, whether people show up or not. Not to mention signing numerous contracts with numerous vendors to pull these huge events off. Many of the parks and vendors want partial or complete payment up front. I know that there is not a person here that would want to be stuck personally having to pay for things out of their own pocket when people decided to not show up. Not to mention the time and effort it takes to add people to various sign up lists and continually have to replace them with others. The time and effort it takes to put one of these huge events on is staggering. Thank you for everything you do and just know that there are numerous people who appreciate it! I sure wish we had the time off work to be able to attend it, but unfortunately all we get for time off is enough to host our own rally and attend a couple local ones every year.

Rod Ditrich

Mrsfish
02-09-2019, 01:41 PM
I asked several questions and some were answered publicly on this forum and some were answered privately via email. I am satisfied with the answers given as there was confusion and it has now been clarified. As I told Garry - I would NEVER exp3ct anyone to be out of pocket for these rallies and when he explained the financials to me I was satisfied with the reasoning. Lack of clarity causes confusion and things have been clarified.

Doublegranch
02-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Thanks, everyone for the nice posts!
Rod, thank you for your HOC support as well and all you do! Thanks for your service in law enforcement as well!
One day we will be able to enjoy a regional Rally together, I want to get out to one of your Rally's as I understand
your Rally venue is spectacular!
God Bless and keep everyone safe!~
See you in Goshen!

Doublegranch
02-15-2019, 01:31 PM
GOLF CART RENTAL - UPDATE:

Masek Rocky Mountain Golf Carts will be our vendor.
Our "Special" Rally rate for the week is $175 + Tax & del for a 2 seater cart.
Carts will be delivered early Monday morning Sept 7th and return on Monday, Sept 14th

The Rally has 30 carts on hold with expansion to 50 carts if required.
Payment information will be posted when it's time to pay for your cart.

Update Note: Cart rental just advised they are not open on Sept 7th due to Holiday.
I am working on them to deliver the carts a few days early vs an adjusted
delivery of Tuesday, Sept 8th. More to TBA

dbartel
03-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Looking forward to the rally
thank you Garry

Doublegranch
03-03-2019, 04:13 PM
Looking forward to the rally
thank you Garry

Ed & Debbie:
Happy we were able to get you into the Rally!
Be safe and looking forward to meeting you both.

amadru
03-06-2019, 09:30 AM
This would be our first rally since we are new HOC members. Are kids welcome at these events? We have a teenager and a soon to be teenager that would be accompanying us.

Doublegranch
03-06-2019, 10:19 AM
-

This would be our first rally since we are new HOC members. Are kids welcome at these events? We have a teenager and a soon to be teenager that would be accompanying us.

Yes you are all welcome. I will send you a PM when I return home this afternoon.

Oldelevatorman
03-17-2019, 11:23 AM
Check’s in the mail Garry! We’re in Tucson. Didn’t realise you were so close. Thanks for all your hard work putting a rally of this magnitude together!

Doublegranch
03-17-2019, 11:46 AM
Check’s in the mail Garry! We’re in Tucson. Didn’t realise you were so close. Thanks for all your hard work putting a rally of this magnitude together!

Jim & Linda:
Thanks! Let me know if you guys need anything while in AZ!
If you feel like lunch, give me a call.

Doublegranch
04-01-2019, 11:42 PM
Heartland Non-Political Election Primary Results:
The HOC polls are about to close and the voting turn out was a dismally low number!
Only 35% of the authorized voting population participated! Some sending emails thinking this was an April Fools Joke! Some refusing to vote thinking there was suspected Collison going on! One referenced family ties to Russia and was afraid for her family in the "Mother" country!
A few districts and states were stealth in this process, which sets up a major surprise when the actual voting ballots will be counted during the Election night party! So don't read into these primary numbers too much as it is obvious some candidates are in the shadows on this one, only to lay the hammer down for the Sept 9th Town Hall Meeting and Sept 10th Election night!
The New Mexico Indian Gazette has published one candidate acquiring a major number of secret votes for this special election evening!
This could be a shock to the entire Rally community!
But wait, there's more!
Russian meddling has been rumored to have made up secret ballots with the intent to infiltrate them on the night of the Election!
Good luck with that one, as the HOC Official Ballot has not been created as of this writing!
Special Black OPS Security will have their hands full on this Election Night! Mike, Gus, Steve, and the gang, get ready for a "Thrill" of an evening! Your work will be difficult at best!
Primary Voting Results:
#1 - Full timer Party - Ted Davis = 14% of votes
#2 - WeekEnder Party - Anthony Wilson = 34% of votes
#3 - Week Timer Party - Christine Fournelle = 51% of votes
So the formal groundwork has started and now it's time for the Candidates to get their campaign slogans, build their team and start the obligatory year-long campaign! Wow, this could be a long years wait!
Will the "Stealth" candidates come out anytime soon?
Will there be an amazing upset in this Race?
Will all the chicanery, bribes and free-bees work to each Candidates advantage?
Only time will tell...
More to follow up later and as alway "Absent of Fake News"

rfournelle
04-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Heartland Non-Political Election Primary Results:
The HOC polls are about to close and the voting turn out was a dismally low number!
Only 35% of the authorized voting population participated! Some sending emails thinking this was an April Fools Joke! Some refusing to vote thinking there was suspected Collison going on! One referenced family ties to Russia and was afraid for her family in the "Mother" country!
A few districts and states were stealth in this process, which sets up a major surprise when the actual voting ballots will be counted during the Election night party! So don't read into these primary numbers too much as it is obvious some candidates are in the shadows on this one, only to lay the hammer down for the Sept 9th Town Hall Meeting and Sept 10th Election night!
The New Mexico Indian Gazette has published one candidate acquiring a major number of secret votes for this special election evening!
This could be a shock to the entire Rally community!
But wait, there's more!
Russian meddling has been rumored to have made up secret ballots with the intent to infiltrate them on the night of the Election!
Good luck with that one, as the HOC Official Ballot has not been created as of this writing!
Special Black OPS Security will have their hands full on this Election Night! Mike, Gus, Steve, and the gang, get ready for a "Thrill" of an evening! Your work will be difficult at best!
Primary Voting Results:
#1 - Full timer Party - Ted Davis = 14% of votes
#2 - WeekEnder Party - Anthony Wilson = 34% of votes
#3 - Week Timer Party - Christine Fournelle = 51% of votes
So the formal groundwork has started and now it's time for the Candidates to get their campaign slogans, build their team and start the obligatory year-long campaign! Wow, this could be a long years wait!
Will the "Stealth" candidates come out anytime soon?
Will there be an amazing upset in this Race?
Will all the chicanery, bribes and free-bees work to each Candidates advantage?
Only time will tell...
More to follow up later and as alway "Absent of Fake News"

61330 61329 61328

I would like to thank the voters who came out in droves to vote in the April 1st primary election. I am humbled by the overwhelming support!

To kick off my campaign, I shall be running as KRISPY! That’s right, think of Rice Krispies, “Snap, Crackle, Pop” and me-KRISPY.
Snap, Crackle, Pop you ask? Your vote is for a:

Sensational
Canadian
Perspective

I am not running as a Full-timer nor a Weekender but as a “Week-Timer”. Our travels consist primarily of trips between 3 – 5 days or 2 – 6 weekers, as evidenced by our trip to the Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, CO where I announced my intent to run for President. My perspective, I believe, gives me a unique advantage.

We shall have but one goal. Make North America Beautiful, buy a Heartland. I can see it now…C.W. McCall “Convoy” playing in the background with a line of RV’ers, both Fulltimers, Weekenders, and Week-Timers, from California to Prince Edward Island. I says, "Fulltimer, Weekender, this here's the Week-timer.

"We just ain't a-gonna pay no toll. So we crashed the gate doing ninety-eight I says Let them RV-ers roll, 10-4."

In closing, best wishes to Ted and Anthony. I know they will be formidable opponents.

Doublegranch
04-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Christine:
I have only one word for your post "WOW".

Doublegranch
04-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Mark & Linda:
Thank you for the email and Welcome to the HOC Family!
I have you confirmed for this rally and thank you for signing up.
You are in a pull thru site # 1219 and the dates I show are 6-13th.
Let me know if these dates are correct.
Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you in Cody in Sept.

Doublegranch
04-16-2019, 10:44 PM
Larry & Cheryl:
Received your email and assigned a pull thru site #1327 for your Cyclone.
Thank you for signing up for this rally, I appreciate your support.
Hope to see you this Sept for the Utah Rally! It should be posted in a week or so.
Let me know if you need anything!
Safe Travels

- - - Updated - - -

alsams
05-18-2019, 09:38 PM
Gary,
Please sign us up arriving 09/08 and leaving 09/13.
A pull through site would be great if available!
Al and Dolene Samson

Doublegranch
05-18-2019, 10:05 PM
Al & Dolene:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!
I will add you and send you a PM with the site number
and some information I will need for registration.
I appreciate your support.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
06-13-2019, 02:14 PM
Heartland 2020 Presidential Race officially started at the Goshen Rally!
Christine our Candidate from Canada solicited attendees within the Regional
Meet n Greets with Chocolates, flyers and her WOW dress!
Oh yes, she tried to bribe me with a "Special bottle of Canadian Whiskey"
which will be shared during our Town Hall meeting the night prior to the election.
When will the other two candidates make "their" move?

Oh, Ernie was the first in line to sign up for her "Canadian" bribes!!!!!!

62049 62050

Doublegranch
07-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Bill & Bev:
Thank you for the PM and signing up for this Rally!
Looking forward to meeting you and hosting your first Rally!
Safe Travels

DebiMac
07-22-2019, 09:25 AM
Garry, very sorry but we are unable to attend this rally. I will send you an email for where to send the portion that we paid that is refundable. Thanks.

Doublegranch
07-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Diane & Steve:
Thanks for the PM and signing up for this Rally!
I have you confirmed and looking forward to meeting you both.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
07-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Rick & Teressa:
First Welcome to the Arizona Chapter & the Mountain Region and secondly thank you for joining the 2020 Regional Rally!
I have you confirmed and in site # 1237 a pull-thru.
Thanks again for the PM and signing up for this rally, I really appreciate your support.
Safe Travels and let me know if you need anything.

Update,,
Changed your site to #1311 per our phone conversation

Doublegranch
07-29-2019, 08:27 PM
Mike & Lisa:
Thanks for the PM and signing up for this Rally!
You are set for site #1301 a pull - thru.
I am holding site #1303 for your friends, once I hear from them.
Thanks again for signing up for this rally, I appreciate your support.
Let me know if you need anything.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
08-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Cliff & Gail:
Thanks for the email and signing up for this Rally!
It looks like the group from Canada is expanding for this event!
I have you in site #1237, the last available pull-thru site.
Can't wait to meet you guys and I appreciate your support for this Rally.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
08-26-2019, 09:59 AM
Stan & Peggy:
Thanks for signing up for this rally! I have you in a pull thru
Site #1313.
It will be good to see you guys again!
Safe Travels.

carl.swoyer
08-26-2019, 10:56 AM
We were just in Albuquerque. Third time.
First time we took the tram up to the top of the mountain $$
This time we drove the auto road. This brings you within 75 feet from the tram and a much nicer ride. Brink a picnic basket and see the same view for free. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190826/bc8c54d06cc8bcc7e7b530a134f2476b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190826/a7afd6df01eea5c02fd035163bb7d5a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190826/76ab17ffcefed714a7f2cf9963632380.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
09-21-2019, 06:10 PM
David & Susan:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!
Great seeing you at the Ft Collins Rally.
I appreciate your support.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Anthony & Andrea,
Great seeing you at the AZ Camp Verde Rally.
Thank you for signing up for the regional Rally, your support is greatly appreciated.
11 months and we will be at Route 66 RV Resort.

Oldelevatorman
10-03-2019, 01:11 AM

Doublegranch
10-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Jim:
Thank you!
Look forward to lunch when you return.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Welcome new AZ HOC members Carey & Jan to the Mountain Regional Rally!
We are excited you have joined the club and active in the Rally's.
Safe travels

Doublegranch
10-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Jim & Connie, thank you for signing up for this rally while at the AZ Camp Verde Rally!
It was great seeing you again and I appreciate your support.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Rick & Debbie, Charles & Bobbie, It was super meeting you at the Camp Verde Rally!
Thanks for your support and signing up for this Regional Rally.
I have your deposits listed and site numbers as 1119 and 1129.
Willow and Tucker will have their own grass area for relief...
Safe Travels and will see you all soon.

Doublegranch
10-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Gary & Kim, Thank you for signing up for this rally while at the Camp Verde Rally!
Your deposit and site 1245 is reflected on the rally attachments.
I appreciate your support and it was great meeting you!
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
10-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Election UPDATE!!!!!

Recently the Heartland Non – Political Election Security Director, Michael Woodward, aka “The Hammer” has concluded draining the SWAMP for the non-political Election and two new “Stellar” candidates surfaced representing the Full-Timer & Week-Ender Party!

Week-Ender Party – Craig Olsen…….AKA “The Stealth”

“The Stealth” currently holds a top security clearance conducting the utmost “Classified” work for the US Military. This Stealth Spy, as one would expect, provides limited information involving his “extreme sensitive electronic” shadow movements around the world. Which raises a question regarding” Russian meddling”? What does he know, participated in or covered up regarding our National Interest?

This candidate has a Stellar past when reviewing all available electronic records regarding his identity. He holds at last known count: 24 different Social Security Numbers, 32 Passports, 4 phony marriage documents and the alleged birth of 15 children in 6 different countries.

Stay tuned as we learn more about Mr. Viagra, but we all have to agree, he has the typical pedigree to compete within the Political arena. As to why he elected to toss his name into the muddy semi corrupt election process will remain a mystery until the truth surfaces during the one and only “Town Hall Rally Meeting” on September 9, 2020!

Full-Timer Party – Stan Read….AKA “Rocket Man”

Wow, Rocket Man, where do we begin on this Candidate?
Stan Read is an extremely gifted Mechanical Engineer devoting his supreme intelligence to the Aerospace industry. This candidate has been exalted for his continuing contributions to the Apollo Rocket project, NASA Space Mission, Future Moon Landing Project and has been asked to consult with the Musk engineering team on the first Mars suicide mission……A Non-Media reference!

Anyway, Rocket Man has the only distinction for the most Apollo Rocket support mechanical failures approved on his watch! Last count was 12! This requires for his continuing exploratory work on each project in an effort to find a work around, as no one can figure out what has DONE!
So once again, we have a stellar candidate with the mandated “Peters Principal” to run for the Heartland Non-Political Party Election.

Wait !
Get this, supposedly future information will surface with damaging “Stealth” facts about Rocket Man’s possible double-billing as the “The Stealth” candidate competes with him during the Town Hall Rally Meeting. This should be interesting as the Rocket Man claims to raise the stakes with not only his Secret Clearance but to one-up “The Stealth” by including the entire Cyber SPACE WORLD.

Just imagine the smut & wasted Heartland Non-Political dollars we are about to witness!

Be part of this 2020 Election HISTORY & Stay tuned, but don’t forget our third candidate is still valid, as Christine Fournelle represents the Week-Timer Party and has a few surprises that may just shake the Election WORLD all the way from Canada!
Where this Non-Political Election Heads is anyone GUESS!

steve&carla0718
10-13-2019, 12:20 AM
Gary,
Is it still possible for Carla and I along with our trusty Welsh Terrier, Keeper to attend...????

Doublegranch
10-13-2019, 08:25 AM
Steve & Carla:
Yes, we still have spots open. I will block you a site and PM you.
Thanks for your interest and excited you are able to attend.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-16-2019, 08:17 AM
Alex:
Thank you for the email, I have you confirmed with site #1215 a Pull-thru,
I appreciate your support for this rally.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
10-18-2019, 03:00 PM
Steve & Carla:
Confirming you are in site 1137, a premium site with a small patch of grass for the Pup.
Thanks for the phone call while I was on the road.
Once again, I appreciate your support for this Rally and can't wait to meet you both.
Safe Travels and let me know if you need anything.

Doublegranch
10-22-2019, 06:26 PM
Charles ,Susan & the Puppies:
Thank you for the PM and signing up for this Rally.
I sent you a PM, let me know if you want a pull-thru or back in.
Looking forward to meeting you and as new members, welcome again to the Heartland Owners Club!
Safe Travels.

ChaSue
11-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Hi Garry, Please reserve 1 Golf Cart for us. Charles Adkins, #6573 site 1313.

Doublegranch
11-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Charles:
Thanks...great speaking with you today! Got you down for a cart and confirming you will stay in site 1313.
Missed you at Camp Verde but can't wait to meet you in Albuquerque.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
01-01-2020, 03:28 PM
RALLY UPDATE:
On Jan 1, 2020, all attendees will be sent an animated email from Punchbowl service.
I have been using this service for all the Regional Rally's.
The email is titled "URGENT TELEGRAM"
Please check you email trash bin if you don't receive this today.
See you all SOON!
You will receive a second email later in the month highlighting our
"Heartland Non-Political Election Candidates"

wwtpo3
01-01-2020, 04:46 PM
RALLY UPDATE:
On Jan 1, 2020, all attendees will be sent an animated email from Punchbowl service.
I have been using this service for all the Regional Rally's.
The email is titled "URGENT TELEGRAM"
Please check you email trash bin if you don't receive this today.
See you all SOON!
You will receive a second email later in the month highlighting our
"Heartland Non-Political Election Candidates"
Hi Garry. I am terrible with heartland website. Could send me my amount owed to rick.teressa@gmail.com so we can submit payment please. Thanks Rick. Happy New Year.

alsams
01-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Hi Garry,
Do we pay you or the RV park for the reservation?

Thanks,
Al

Doublegranch
01-02-2020, 09:23 AM
Hi Garry,
Do we pay you or the RV park for the reservation?

Thanks,
Al

Al:
Make the check out to me they require one check for the the complete Rally.
Send to:
Garry Gilbert
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637
Thank you!

alsams
01-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Al:
Make the check out to me they require one check for the the complete Rally.
Send to:
Garry Gilbert
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637
Thank you!

One more dumb question. I promise! The first post says sites are $35 per night plus tax. Do you know what the tax will be?

Thanks,
Al Samson

Doublegranch
01-11-2020, 10:54 AM
One more dumb question. I promise! The first post says sites are $35 per night plus tax. Do you know what the tax will be?

Thanks,
Al Samson
It is currently $40 per night total unless there is some kind of tax change which is not expected. Your balance due is $180
Thanks
Garry

Gordonandbetty
01-11-2020, 01:32 PM
Garry unfortunately we have to pass on the regional in Albuquerque. Very disappointed but things are changing in our lives right now.

Betty and Gordon Watson

dwpkdavis
01-15-2020, 02:58 PM
Hi Garry,

Our check is in the mail to you. We are looking forward to the rally.

Doublegranch
01-15-2020, 03:00 PM
Thank you!
Can't wait to see you guys again and thanks for being on the RAT Team.

MissileMech
01-21-2020, 10:37 PM
Hi Gary - unfortunately our schedule has changed and we have to cancel. Sorry to be missing all of the fun, have a great Rally!!

Dave & Sue Clary

Doublegranch
01-22-2020, 10:58 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gary - unfortunately our schedule has changed and we have to cancel. Sorry to be missing all of the fun, have a great Rally!!

Dave & Sue Clary
You guys will be missed!
Safe Travels

lemmelhouse
01-24-2020, 01:54 AM
Gary, I looked on your spreadsheet and it shows us as having a $0.00 balance, is this true or do we owe $300.00.
Let me know so that I can send a check before 1 Feb.
Carl.

lemmelhouse
01-24-2020, 02:07 AM
Sorry Gary, I read the spreadsheet incorrectly, I have a balance of $300 so I'll get the check in the mail shortly.
Carl.

Doublegranch
01-24-2020, 10:21 AM
Sorry Gary, I read the spreadsheet incorrectly, I have a balance of $300 so I'll get the check in the mail shortly.
Carl.

Carl:
No issues! Thanks for the update, can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Safe Travels

jrabelson
01-28-2020, 12:45 PM
Please add us to the pre rally meal. Our check is in the mail.

Doublegranch
01-28-2020, 02:54 PM
Please add us to the pre rally meal. Our check is in the mail.

Thanks and I have you down.
Safe Travels.

gwalter
01-28-2020, 09:43 PM
We will see you in a couple of weeks. The check is in the mail.

Doublegranch
01-28-2020, 10:22 PM
We will see you in a couple of weeks. The check is in the mail.

Can't wait to see you guys! Let's hit the Mex Rest we went to last year!
Safe Travels

gwalter
01-29-2020, 12:45 AM
Can't wait to see you guys! Let's hit the Mex Rest we went to last year!
Safe Travels

I was just telling Linda this afternoon we definitely wanted to eat there.

Makotech
01-30-2020, 06:26 PM
Hi Gary just wanted to inform you that due work scheduling I will not be able to take time off in September so Lisa and I will not be attending the rally in NM.

Doublegranch
02-21-2020, 10:25 PM
Thank you, Norm & Tammy, Steve & Rob for joining this regional Rally!
I have sent you a PM with your site numbers.
Please remember to wear something "Red, White & BLue" for the
Election Night Party! The more outrageous the better!
We have a very special surprise for the Election Entertainment.
Thanks again and I appreciate your support!
Safe Travels and will see you soon.

normb01
02-23-2020, 09:08 PM
We would like a wash while at the rally
We have a Cyclome 4007, 43 ft. Wash, wax, roof wash--- the whole 9 yards. Also Ford F350 drw.

Thanks for the help

Norm Boyce.

Doublegranch
02-23-2020, 09:27 PM
We would like a wash while at the rally
We have a Cyclome 4007, 43 ft. Wash, wax, roof wash--- the whole 9 yards. Also Ford F350 drw.

Thanks for the help

Norm Boyce.

Norm:
I have you down! Sal does a great job.
See you soon.

Doublegranch
02-24-2020, 11:00 PM
HOSTED RALLY HAPPY HOUR & Snacks!
Sky Med will host Snacks & Happy Hour - open bar (Beer, Wine & bottle water for non-drinkers)
Wed evening prior to our Town Hall Meeting with the Election Candidates.
This should get Everyone "Fired UP" to meet our Candidates "Face to Face"
Event will be held in the Election Tent.

jbeletti
02-25-2020, 08:27 PM
HOSTED RALLY HAPPY HOUR & Snacks!
Sky Med will host Snacks & Happy Hour - open bar (Beer, Wine & bottle water for non-drinkers)
Wed evening prior to our Town Hall Meeting with the Election Candidates.
This should get Everyone "Fired UP" to meet our Candidates "Face to Face"
Event will be held in the Election Tent.

Happy Hour - count me in :)

Doublegranch
02-25-2020, 10:43 PM
👍 Thanks Jim!

Oldelevatorman
02-27-2020, 06:05 PM
Hey Garry, Linda would like to reserve a craft table if there are any still available!
Thanks!

Doublegranch
02-27-2020, 07:02 PM
Hey Garry, Linda would like to reserve a craft table if there are any still available!
Thanks!

I have Linda on the list. Sent you an email, not sure if you received it.
See you soon!

clayhud
02-28-2020, 09:15 AM
Hi Garry,

Add Candy to the craft table reservation list.

See you in a few months!

All the best,

Doublegranch
02-28-2020, 03:37 PM
Hi Garry,

Add Candy to the craft table reservation list.

See you in a few months!

All the best,

Candy has been added to the list.

Ducky
03-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Garry; can you add a craft table for Diana as well, please. She has some very inexpensive jewelry to sell

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
03-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Garry; can you add a craft table for Diana as well, please. She has some very inexpensive jewelry to sell

Ducky:
I will add her to the list but not sure how much room we have left inside the clubhouse once the vendors set up.
Those requesting full tables may have to double up or be outside under the awning. We will make it all work.

Remastoy
03-12-2020, 06:13 PM
Are their openings still available for the September rally? We are looking to head west again this year. We own a 2018 Cyclone 4200, we purchased new back in 2017. Our names are Rick Verity & Madeline Reitter.

Doublegranch
03-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Are their openings still available for the September rally? We are looking to head west again this year. We own a 2018 Cyclone 4200, we purchased new back in 2017. Our names are Rick Verity & Madeline Reitter.

Rick & Madeline:
Yes we have both back in and Pull-thru sites.
Sending you a PM, Please respond with the information requested
Thank you!

Doublegranch
03-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Rick & Madeline:
Thanks for signing up for this Rally! You are all set up
and can't wait to meet you & the Pups!
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch
03-13-2020, 04:14 PM
GOLF CART UPDATE:
I just spoke with the Golf Cart vendor for this Rally.
At the present time their trailers will hold 10 carts per load.
He has suggested capping the total carts to 30 but may be able
to adjust that number upwards as we near the Rally.

I have 21 Carts Reserved at the present time.
IF YOU WANT A CART AND NOT ON THE LIST AS SHOWN ON
THE RALLY NAME LIST ATTACHMENT on post #1, LET ME KNOW.
The price has not changed but the tax has increased for the Albuquerque area.

Send me a PM or make a post if you would like a cart.
These are all two passenger Carts.

See you all soon!

Doublegranch
04-15-2020, 11:39 PM
Lynn & Rose, so excited you were able to change your plans and will be attending this Rally!
Site #1111 has been assigned.
See you both soon!
Stay well and Safe Travels.

PastorMarkAG
04-17-2020, 01:40 PM
Mark & Peggy Turnbough
Are there still sites available for this rally?
Thank You

Doublegranch
04-17-2020, 01:44 PM
Mark & Peggy Turnbough
Are there still sites available for this rally?
Thank You

Mark & Peggy:
Yes, sent you a pm with details & my contact info.
Give me a call and select from the open sites, both back in and pull thru available.
Thanks for the interest
Safe Travels

Ann&Ted
04-27-2020, 03:50 PM
Howdy Garry, Question, when do we pay for the carts. Do we send you the money, or pay the vendor when we get to the Rally? If you already answered this in the forum, I am sorry I missed it.

Thanks much
Ted

Doublegranch
04-27-2020, 03:55 PM
Howdy Garry, Question, when do we pay for the carts. Do we send you the money, or pay the vendor when we get to the Rally? If you already answered this in the forum, I am sorry I missed it.

Thanks much
Ted

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks much
Ted

The Cart rental company stated when it gets closer to the Rally, they will give me a phone number for you to call. Once done, they will send you a email contract for the Cart Rental. They don't require you to do anything yet. They will have the name list for those attendees who have requested a cart. Advanced reservations will be filled first and then if other later want a cart it will be on availability. Once I get the phone number, I will email to each attendee requesting a cart, then I will later post the number on the web site. This will ensure advanced reservations will be first to be served.

Doublegranch
05-05-2020, 10:40 PM
https://static3.punchbowl.com/attachments/ds3/designcontent/2020/05/5eb1e190c57ec334df007df3/design_image/563ae41f0ddb8511e675f4c77a872b44.png

Regional Rally at Route 66

Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Add to calendar (https://www.punchbowl.com/partypage/6bd188979106beba?utm_campaign=Invitation&utm_source=Punchbowl%20Transactional%20Mail&utm_medium=email)

Over the last few weeks, I have spoken via email and phone to several attendees, I know everyone had questions if this Rally would continue with the COID-19 scare.While the Rally has been a go from the start, there were a few caution lights blinking.Today, Heartland confirmed the Rally is full speed ahead. I am excited to get back into full swing and tie up all the loose ends for your arrival.Currently, Route 66 RV Resort is still closed but no impact on our Rally.
We have a few months before our Rally starts and hope life will creep back to normal and then Albuquerque "Watch OUT"Here we come!I just wanted to give you a heads up and perhaps dispel any concerns or worry about the Rally.I have reached out to our contracts and our Election Tent, catering & Entertainment is still a go.Get your wheel bearing greased and the tow vehicle fueled up!See you on Sept 6 for the Pre Rally and Sept 8th for the Rally.Safe TravelsGarry & the "Aussie" girls

Oldelevatorman
05-13-2020, 10:09 PM
Hey Garry, I hope you and the Aussie girls are doing good. Unfortunately Linda and I are going to have to cancel for Albuquerque. She’s still waiting on her knee replacement surgery and obviously hasn’t been able to have it done lately. It’s looking like it may not be till July or August so the rally would be right in the middle of her rehab. Looks like next year for our travel adventures to continue.
Stay safe, Jim

Doublegranch
05-13-2020, 11:31 PM
Jim & Linda:
Wow, you guys are really going to be missed! So sorry that Linda is still suffering with the bad knee!
Get well soon and let me know when you want to meet for lunch.
Stay Safe & Well.

Doublegranch
05-18-2020, 10:41 AM
<p>
Must be a bug in the forum software.</p>
<p>
Cannot update Rally post or attachments.</p>
<p>
Advised of problem yesterday.</p>

carl.swoyer
05-18-2020, 11:02 AM
<p>
Must be a bug in the forum software.</p>
<p>
Cannot update Rally post or attachments.</p>
<p>
Advised of problem yesterday.</p>Must be Russian interference. Lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

cookie
05-18-2020, 11:15 AM
<p>
Must be a bug in the forum software.
Gary, I've got our technical moderator looking into forum issues.
I will advise with any update information.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch
05-18-2020, 11:32 AM
Gary, I've got our technical moderator looking into forum issues.
I will advise with any update information.

Peace
Dave
Dave:
Thanks, Dan was attempting to help me yesterday with the problem and reported it to Julie.
I appreciate your help!
Stay Well....

rcofd2
05-19-2020, 09:19 AM
Just got a call from Gerry informing us that Heartland has pulled the plug on rally's thru the month of September.

Doublegranch
05-19-2020, 09:22 AM
Just got a call from Gerry informing us that Heartland has pulled the plug on rally's thru the month of September.

THat is correct....But the Mountain Regional Rally has been approved to continue!
Our rally is still on and no issues.
See you in Sept.

Doublegranch
05-19-2020, 12:40 PM
<p>
Neil &amp; Judy, Danny &amp; Coleen:</p>
<p>
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!</p>
<p>
I appreciate your support and have sent you an email with your site numbers!</p>
<p>
Stay well and see you in Sept.</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
Sorry for the way the screen appears, still a bug in the system</p>

cookie
05-19-2020, 12:50 PM
<p>
Neil &amp; Judy, Danny &amp; Coleen:</p>
<p>
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!</p>
<p>
I appreciate your support and have sent you an email with your site numbers!</p>
<p>
Stay well and see you in Sept.</p>
<p>
&nbsp;</p>
<p>
Sorry for the way the screen appears, still a bug in the system</p>
Still working on it.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch
05-20-2020, 10:00 AM
Trying a new experiment, cannot edit the main post 1 for the attachments so attempting to add the same attachments here on this post to see if they show.

Update:
Won&#39;t allow me to add attachments on the advance edit screen.
No icon showing for the ability to add attachments

danemayer
05-20-2020, 10:08 AM
Trying a new experiment, cannot edit the main post 1 for the attachments so attempting to add the same attachments here on this post to see if they show.

Update:
Won't allow me to add attachments on the advance edit screen.
No icon showing for the ability to add attachments
When you open the edit window, look for "Go Advanced" at the bottom right. In advanced mode the attachment icon should show up.

Doublegranch
05-20-2020, 10:13 AM
When you open the edit window, look for "Go Advanced" at the bottom right. In advanced mode the attachment icon should show up.

Dan:
That is the problem, that icon is not showing on my advance screen either in Chrome, Edge or Firefox browsers.
This is why I can't edit the main post as well.
Thought maybe this might work.
Tech support says perhaps the only fix is to delete my post 1 and re-create it and have cookie mere the other posts over....
Not sure if I want to go through all that.
Lets see what tech support says.

Busia
05-22-2020, 09:48 AM
Will this rally be cancelled?

Doublegranch
05-22-2020, 11:57 AM
No, we are good to go.

Doublegranch
05-22-2020, 02:32 PM
Great news, added another vendor to the Rally, RV Interiors by donna.
They will host a seminar and a couple of really nice prizes for our Charity Auction as well.
I still can&#39;t make any &quot;EDIT&quot; adjustments to post #1 as there is still a bug in the system.
For some reason the moderators still have the capacity to do everything and full access, so I will have one
make the edit later today.
See everyone in Sept!
Safe Travels and Stay Well

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can&#39;t even make a complete new post without the bug showing up.
Sorry for the way the screen appears.

Doublegranch
05-27-2020, 03:03 PM
- - - Updated - - -

THE BUG HAS BEEN TERMINATED!

Thank you Zack for all your time and efforts in fixing this problem.
It was great working with you today.

The Rally post 1 will be updated shortly.
& yes I am excited!

Doublegranch
05-29-2020, 04:04 PM
RV Comfort Systems - Cheap Heat Special Rally Offer:
On July 1, rally attendees will be able to per-order a Cheap Heat system
at a discounted price over the regular Regional Rally rate.
1. This must be pre-paid
2. Larry will have your unit at the rally for pick up, saving on shipping expense
3. Discount over the Rally rate is only if you pre-order and pay in advance
4. You must attend the Rally to obtain this pricing.

A discount certificate will be posted on the Rally thread post #1 on July 1, 2020.
This certificate must accompany your pre-paid order. You will have around
6 weeks to complete your advance order.
If you are looking into purchasing a Cheap Heat system, this will be the best pricing available.
See you all in Sept
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
06-15-2020, 12:53 PM
RALLY UPDATE:
Route 66 resort opened today and will restrict site bookings to 50%
So, with that said, this Rally is Sold out and if we have any cancellations,
they will not be back filled.
We currently are over the 50% but have authorized us stay at our current number.
As it stands today, HOC Rally attendees will have the entire park!
With the 50% cap, the Park will not be available to the public or SOB's during our Rally dates.

Gsneed
06-15-2020, 02:35 PM
RALLY UPDATE:
Route 66 resort opened today and will restrict site bookings to 50%
So, with that said, this Rally is Sold out and if we have any cancellations,
they will not be back filled.
We currently are over the 50% but have authorized us stay at our current number.
As it stands today, HOC Rally attendees will have the entire park!
With the 50% cap, the Park will not be available to the public or SOB's during our Rally dates.

Sooo, will site assignments be changing?

Doublegranch
06-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Gary:
At the moment no the sites won't change. We had to move a couple sites around to keep the rally attendees together.
We won't know for awhile if the cap will stay or be lifted.
Will do the best we can without placing an overload on the RAT Team or the Resort staff.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch
06-29-2020, 03:55 PM
Mountain Regional Rally Update:

This morning I had a conference Call with Route 66 referencing new rules the Reservation Governor has implemented on group gatherings. These rules will not allow us to use their Club house for the vendors or have any more than 12 people in the facility at any given time. Group controls would also apply to the Rally barn and the Election tent we have contracted for set up. While initially they approved our Rally attendee numbers, the Resort will hold to a 50% capacity with no exceptions through the end of 2020, requiring a reduction of 17 RV’s.
Since all our activities would be in a group setting over 120 people, we are not allowed to execute any of our Rally plans. While the Election tent may qualify for the space requirement, once the stage, tables and chairs are figured in, we no longer are able to have the adequate space separation they require. The Election tent was planned for several theater style set ups with “Elvis” to preform 3 shows on the Election Night and a comic magician the following night. The town Hall meeting with the candidates was also scheduled for this tent facility.
It is with a saddened heart that Route 66 Resort has elected to cancel our Rally dates as they are responsible to enforce all Indian Reservation rules. They cannot reasonably carry out their duties with this large of a group. In addition to our Rally, they have cancelled all groups for the year & the Balloon festival reservations.
With that said, I will be mailing everyone a full refund. Please have some patience as I am a one man show and need to cancel all contract services, notify all vendors, order additional checks as the original order was used for the Wyo Rally refunds. When sending out the checks, If I am missing an address, I will send you an email, otherwise I have copies of the checks you wrote for the Rally.
I was hoping this “Final” Regional Rally would end in one to remember, but not this kind of remembrance! I would like to end with an expression of “Thanks”, I am most grateful and humbled for all your support towards the Rally’s I hosted over the years, from the Arizona Chapter Rally’s to the Regional Rally’s. They were all done for You and I think for the most part the majority enjoyed and appreciated the work that went into them.
Hope to see you all on the Rally Road in 2021 as well at the National Rally in June 2021!
Safe Travels & Stay Well
Garry & the “Aussie” girls

llalsbury
06-29-2020, 04:07 PM

This morning I had a conference Call with Route 66 referencing new rules the Reservation Governor has implemented on group gatherings. These rules will not allow us to use their Club house for the vendors or have any more than 12 people in the facility at any given time. Group controls would also apply to the Rally barn and the Election tent we have contracted for set up. While initially they approved our Rally attendee numbers, the Resort will hold to a 50% capacity with no exceptions through the end of 2020, requiring a reduction of 17 RV’s.
Since all our activities would be in a group setting over 120 people, we are not allowed to execute any of our Rally plans. While the Election tent may qualify for the space requirement, once the stage, tables and chairs are figured in, we no longer are able to have the adequate space separation they require. The Election tent was planned for several theater style set ups with “Elvis” to preform 3 shows on the Election Night and a comic magician the following night. The town Hall meeting with the candidates was also scheduled for this tent facility.
It is with a saddened heart that Route 66 Resort has elected to cancel our Rally dates as they are responsible to enforce all Indian Reservation rules. They cannot reasonably carry out their duties with this large of a group. In addition to our Rally, they have cancelled all groups for the year & the Balloon festival reservations.
With that said, I will be mailing everyone a full refund. Please have some patience as I am a one man show and need to cancel all contract services, notify all vendors, order additional checks as the original order was used for the Wyo Rally refunds. When sending out the checks, If I am missing an address, I will send you an email, otherwise I have copies of the checks you wrote for the Rally.
I was hoping this “Final” Regional Rally would end in one to remember, but not this kind of remembrance! I would like to end with an expression of “Thanks”, I am most grateful and humbled for all your support towards the Rally’s I hosted over the years, from the Arizona Chapter Rally’s to the Regional Rally’s. They were all done for You and I think for the most part the majority enjoyed and appreciated the work that went into them.
Hope to see you all on the Rally Road in 2021 as well at the National Rally in June 2021!
Safe Travels & Stay Well

Very sad news Garry!! Please know that all of your hard work is greatly appreciated. Rose and I always marvel at your energy and devotion to The Club. Crossing our fingers for the 2022 rally.

Doublegranch
06-29-2020, 04:13 PM
Lynn:
Thank you and by the way 2022 was the first one cancelled.
There will be no future Regional Rally's for Heartland.

Ann&Ted
06-29-2020, 04:27 PM
WOW!!
Sorry Garry, You put in so much time and expense traveling back and forth to Route 66 for planning purposes. This is not to mention the hundreds of hours you must have spent setting up the rally with vendors and all other events planned.
Geez, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Oh well, lets look to the future.

Ted

Doublegranch
06-29-2020, 04:29 PM
Ted:
Thanks, maybe now we can do that White Mtn get together!
Stay well.

Ducky
06-29-2020, 04:43 PM
Garry;

So sorry this had to happen. I can’t imagine the hours (and bottles of wine) you put into this rally and the WY rally as well. We were all looking forward to your best rally yet!!Once you wrap up all the loose ends for Albuquerque with vendors maybe you can take some well deserved time off.

Doublegranch
06-29-2020, 04:46 PM
Ducky:
Thank you my friend!
It has been a rush putting it all together and so sad it ended this way!
Stay well and we will hook up for lunch when I am up your way.

rjr6150
06-29-2020, 08:22 PM

Safe Travels & Stay Well

Gary
Based on your email those that lost their deposits will also be receiving checks?

Doublegranch
06-29-2020, 08:25 PM
That is correct, everyone will receive a refund.

MTPockets
06-30-2020, 04:20 PM
Although we’re not part of this, This is sad.... I know how hard Gary works..... take care.

Doublegranch
06-30-2020, 04:57 PM
Terry & June:
Thanks for the comments, hope you are both doing well.
Miss you guys!

Nabo
06-30-2020, 05:14 PM
So sorry to hear this Garry. I know how hard it is to put on a region rally only to have the COVID-19 take it away from all of us both organizers and participants. What a strange time we are living in.

Byrd & Nathan

Doublegranch
06-30-2020, 05:29 PM
Nathan & Byrd:
Thanks for the post, got your PM and will get the check off soon.
Stay well, see you in Goshen next year.

Remastoy
07-01-2020, 10:48 PM
With the event cancelled, I am wondering if there will be any members still going to stay at the Route 66 Resort during the rally time frame. We are coming out of Florida in early August and have confirmed reservations all over the Western states and was making Albuquerque part of our return leg home.

Ducky
07-02-2020, 03:24 PM
With the event cancelled, I am wondering if there will be any members still going to stay at the Route 66 Resort during the rally time frame. We are coming out of Florida in early August and have confirmed reservations all over the Western states and was making Albuquerque part of our return leg home.

Myself and GSneed made reservations yesterday for the same timeframe (9/7-9/14) as the former Rally. Hopefully we will see you there. We will just be camping out.....

Remastoy
07-02-2020, 04:40 PM
Myself and GSneed made reservations yesterday for the same timeframe (9/7-9/14) as the former Rally. Hopefully we will see you there. We will just be camping out.....
We will be pulling in the 5th Staying till 14th

TahoeCamper
07-02-2020, 11:08 PM
This is such sad news for all those Heartlander's that were planning on attending. We've never been able to attend one of your rallies, but we've heard from those that have how hard you work at providing the very best rallies. May we meet someday, maybe in Goshen.

Doublegranch
07-02-2020, 11:46 PM
George & Laura
Thanks for the nice comments.
I hope to see you in Goshen next june.
Stay well & safe travels.

Doublegranch
07-06-2020, 05:00 PM
REFUND CHECKS IN THE MAIL

1. Deposit checks mailed out 7/2/20
2. Final payment checks mailed out 7/5/20
3. I have 9 missing address for mailing. Emails have been sent to these attendees
4. After all these writer cramps - a double shot of Kombucha is in order
Thanks again everyone for your support !
Stay well and safe travels

Doublegranch
07-25-2020, 12:06 PM
Special Announcement for Participants who were attending the Regional Rally:

As a Thank You,
On July 26, 2020 around 9 AM AZ time,
all participants who were attending the Regional Rally will be sent a special email Invitation for an On-Line Auction.
The email will arrive via Punch-bowl Animated Service featuring a letter envelope.
Click on the envelope and your invitation will slide out.

This Auction will feature a few nice vendor prizes in support for our Rally HGB Charity – Soldiers Best Friends.

Look for your email tomorrow and check your junk mail or spam blocker if you don’t receive it.
This Special Invitation will be sent only to participants on the register prior to the Resort Notice of Cancellation.
Anyone who cancelled prior will not receive an invitation.

The email will give you complete instructions.
As a “Last Hooray” for this Rally, Let’s have some fun with this event.

Doublegranch
07-26-2020, 10:52 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Items: as of 8:51 Sunday
#1 = $75
#2 = $200
#5 = $25

Doublegranch
07-26-2020, 11:50 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Items: as of 9:48 am Sunday
#1 = $75
#2 = $100- corrected
#4 = 75
#5 = $50
#6 = $25

Doublegranch
07-26-2020, 05:01 PM
Rally Auction Bids:
Items: as of 3:00 PM Sunday
#1 = $100
#2 = $100
#3 = $15
#4 = 75
#5 = $55
#6 = $25

Doublegranch
07-26-2020, 07:33 PM
Rally Auction Bids:
Items: as of 5:30 PM Sunday
#1 = $500
#2 = $100
#3 = $15
#4 = 75
#5 = $55
#6 = $25

Doublegranch
07-27-2020, 08:53 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Monday - 7 am
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $100
#3 = $15
#4 = $200
#5 = $150
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-27-2020, 11:14 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Monday - 9:15 am
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $15
#4 = $200
#5 = $150
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-27-2020, 01:33 PM
Rally Auction Bids: DAY # 2
Monday - 11:35 AM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $75
#4 = $200
#5 = $150
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-27-2020, 08:35 PM
Rally Auction Bids: DAY # 2
Monday - 6:40 PM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $85...changed at 7:19 PM
#4 = $200
#5 = $160
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-28-2020, 11:50 AM
Rally Auction Bids: DAY # 3.........Auction ends tomorrow at 5 PM PDT
Tuesday - 10:00 AM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $85
#4 = $200
#5 = $160
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Tuesday - 1:10 PM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $90
#4 = $200
#5 = $185 - updated 2:02 PM
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Tuesday - 7:05 pm
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $90
#4 = $200
#5 = $200
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 08:59 AM
CORRECTION:
Tomorrow is the FINAL Day for the Charity Auction!.
Rally Auction Bids:
Wednesday 6:58 AM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $200
#6 = $25
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 11:03 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Wednesday 9:03 AM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $200
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 11:53 AM
Rally Auction Bids:
Wednesday 10:00AM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $250
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 01:53 PM
Rally Auction Bids:
This is getting exciting folks!
Wednesday Noon
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $300
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 03:57 PM
Rally Auction Bids:
Wednesday......2 PM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $350
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Rally Auction Bids:
Wednesday......3:15 PM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $100
#4 = $200
#5 = $375
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50
1 @ $100

jbeletti
07-29-2020, 05:15 PM
Looking great everyone!

I'm making a donation on behalf of Heartland RVs today.

Doublegranch
07-29-2020, 05:29 PM
Looking great everyone!

I'm making a donation on behalf of Heartland RVs today.

Jim:
Thank you for the Support!
Greatly appreciated!
Stay Well My Friend

Doublegranch
07-30-2020, 09:05 AM
FINAL DAY FOR THIS CHARITY AUCTION
BIDDING ENDS TODAY AT 5 PM PDT
Rally Auction Bids:
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $105....updated bid at 9:44 AM
#4 = $200
#5 = $375
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50
1 @ $100
1 @ $50

Doublegranch
07-30-2020, 02:58 PM
FINAL DAY FOR THIS CHARITY AUCTION
BIDDING ENDS TODAY AT 5 PM PDT
Rally Auction Bids: AS of 1 PM
Items:
#1 = $500
#2 = $200
#3 = $115
#4 = $200
#5 = $375
#6 = $100
DONATIONS:
1 @ $500
1 @ $320
1 @ $40
1 @ $40
1 @ $50
1 @ $100
1 @ $50

Doublegranch
07-30-2020, 07:02 PM
My World Clock says it's now past 5PM PDT
The Bids for the Charity Auction are CLOSED.
Give me a few to review last minute bids and donation
and I will post results, but a few more donations may continue
to arrive.
All participants will be sent a final group email with all the numbers.

BigJim45
07-30-2020, 07:16 PM
Wish you would have done more updates for the last day. The last one was at 1pm.

Doublegranch
07-30-2020, 07:21 PM
Nothing changed until just a couple minutes prior to close.
Not enough time to update as it take 15 minutes for the post to show
up on the forum.
Sorry if you missed out on one of the items.

Doublegranch
07-31-2020, 09:20 AM
The Charity Auction was a Success!
Thank you for supporting our
Combat Wounded Veterans
We raised a total of $3,000,
enough to train one team for 10 months,
"Veteran & Service Animal"
I am most grateful to be affiliated with the HOC community & your generosity!
You bring a happy tear to my eye each time we have a fund raiser for Soldiers Best Friends!
In Honor of all Combat Wounded Veterans, I Salute YOU!
Thank You & God Bless

Doublegranch
08-10-2020, 04:03 PM
SPECIAL OFFER – CHEAP HEAT RV SYSTEM

As another thank you for the Regional Rally attendees participating in our HGB Charity Auction,
We have one more opportunity for a great deal, from Cheap Heat.

Larry at RV Comfort Systems, the maker of Cheap Heat is offering a Rally Special to the attendees who were on the list for the Charity Auction.
The Savings will be 20% discount and valid with a special code during the month of Aug and the first 15 days in September, 2020.

If you are interested in obtaining a superb addition to your RV heating system,
PM me at doublegranch and I will give you a special code and phone number to order your system.
The code will be valid for one purchase with the offer ending on Sept 15, 2020.
Remember, this offer is only for the original attendees on the Rally list prior to the Resort canceling the Rally.
Anyone prior to this final list is not eligible for this special Rally Thank You!

- - - Updated - - -

jbeletti
08-10-2020, 05:06 PM
The Cheap Heat offer is a nice one. Hoping some of our members can take advantage of this!

Ducky
09-07-2020, 04:54 PM

Just checked in spaces 1207 & 1209

Mrsfish
09-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Just checked in spaces 1207 & 1209

how many others joined you at the non-rally? Have a great time!!

Ducky
09-07-2020, 08:35 PM
98 degrees at check-in, reminiscent of Pueblo, CO, but a much nicer and cleaner park. Cooling down nicely now

Ducky
09-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Just us and Snyder’s are here. Haven’t seen our Florida representatives

Ducky
09-07-2020, 09:23 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200908/740b1f8b8e8b3bee196c4c0f4f3b51cd.jpg