Switch panel help needed

Ccollier

I picked up a 2019 Cyclone 4007 last Friday. We ran into something the rep didn’t know and decided we would get help later. Well, we forgot, and so now I am asking you fine people. Below the switch panel for all the lighting, generator, tank levels, anyway, there is a red lighted household type switch all by itself. What is this switch for??

jbeletti

Most likely, it's the switch for the electric element in the water heater. Hoping some CY owners will straighten me out if I'm wrong.

DO NOT turn it on unless you have water in the water heater tank. Note too that there "may" be a tiny switch with a cotter pin in it, behind the outside water heater cover. If so present, it needs to be on before power will flow to the element.

LBR

I picked up a 2019 Cyclone 4007 last Friday. We ran into something the rep didn’t know and decided we would get help later. Well, we forgot, and so now I am asking you fine people. Below the switch panel for all the lighting, generator, tank levels, anyway, there is a red lighted household type switch all by itself. What is this switch for??
If you have the optional Yeti package, it probably is for the tank heating pads. Make sure you have a bit of water in all your holding tanks before leaving it on, or it could melt a plastic tank bottom.

jbeletti

If you have the optional Yeti package, it probably is for the tank heating pads. Make sure you have a bit of water in all your holding tanks before leaving it on, or it could melt a plastic tank bottom.

Thanks for jumping in - do you have the same switch in your CY and is that what it's for?

LBR

Thanks for jumping in - do you have the same switch in your CY and is that what it's for?

Yes Jim....2017 CY with optional Yeti package. I have 2 switches for 12V and 120V hot water heater, plus another 12V switch for Yeti heat tape on the fresh water line.

EDIT...all 3 switches are factory labelled and work properly.

3739f0f7e03e373fc5e3a6cabeee9015.jpg

Ccollier

It has a Yeti switch, labeled. I’m guessing it’s probably the water heater element. I’ll look in that manual. At least I have a place to start. Thanks

danemayer

It has a Yeti switch, labeled. I’m guessing it’s probably the water heater element. I’ll look in that manual. At least I have a place to start. Thanks
The labeled YETI switch may turn on the 12V DC heat tape for the fresh water feed line. The wall type illuminated switch probably turns on the 120V AC holding tank heating pads.