2018 Pioneer RL250 how to order Alum trip pc for slide

SCPOSWRET

Can you please advise the best procedure to order a replacement slide piece of Alum trim for the above unit. It's the black vertical piece on the front (forward) side of the slide. Mine is bent and I see that it is held on by screws and some clear sealant so if I can order the part I believe I can replace it myself. All information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

jimtoo

The best way to order parts is to take a picture of the part or where it goes, then call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, ask for parts department. Also have your VIN handy and talk to a person. They will then most likely ask you to email the picture to them.

Jim M

SCPOSWRET

The best way to order parts is to take a picture of the part or where it goes, then call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, ask for parts department. Also have your VIN handy and talk to a person. They will then most likely ask you to email the picture to them.

Jim M

Thank you Jim, I appreciate that info.

SCPOSWRET

Thank you Jim, I appreciate that info.

Contacted parts department as suggested. I sent full details, VIN, and pics. Lady states that she can send a 192" pc of Alum Trim.
Told her that 192" is 16 feet and the vertical piece I need is nowhere near that tall per info and pics. She offered no explaination
and no other potential solution so I'll figure out a work-around to fix it my self, somehow. Thank you for the info anyway.
Last 8 of VIN: JE376954

Last edited: