PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Ruidoso - 5/2/2019 to 5/5/2019

Pokiejoe
08-23-2018, 09:11 PM
290 State Hwy 220, Ruidoso, NM 88312Venue:------------------------------

Little Creek RV Park
290 State Hwy 220
Ruidoso, NM 88312
575-336-4044
http://littlecreekrvpark.com
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?:
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:

Details:------------------------------

Number of sites held: 25
Register by end of day 4/15/2019
Site fee: $34.20 per night.
Club Member Event fee: 0
Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: May 04
Potluck time: 5 PM

Event Leader: Pokiejoe(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=39332)

Additional Info: Some of you have been to Little Creek and seemed to have enjoyed it. We know we did, so hook up your rig and head our way! The park is actually just outside of Ruidoso in Alto.Please call the park to make your reservation and mention you are with the Heartland group. Post here once reservations are made. They will honor the rate if you come in a few days before or leave a few days after.

5/2 Thursday - 6 pm will be the Meet and Greet in the clubhouse. Pulled pork sandwiches with all the fixings will be provided by the club. Bring your drink of choice. We will be doing a 50/50 throughout the rally, drawing will be Saturday evening. Looking for volunteers to help with that.

5/3 Friday - Coffee and donuts at 8 in the clubhouse.
For those who want to go we have planned a trip to Cloudcroft to have lunch and see the sites, from there to Alamogordo to the White Sands National Monument and then back to the park. The plan is to leave the park at 10, eat lunch in Cloudcroft at the restaurant of your choice, then to Alamogordo. There are some Pistachio stores between Cloudcroft and Alamogordo you might want to check out. It's a beautiful drive so we hope you will go. Dinner is on your own but we will have an Ice Cream social and steal a gift in the clubhouse at 7 PM, so bring something $10-15, it doesn't have to be RV related and yes it might get stolen before the night is over. Wrap it in a bag or something just so it can't be seen. Going to be a fun night.

5/4 Saturday - 9 AM - Frank and his crew Breakfast extravaganza at the clubhouse. Meat is furnished but we will need other breakfast items, eggs, potatoes, biscuits/gravy, etc. The rest of the day you are on your own. The area is beautiful with lots of shopping and sites to see. We will have a potluck at 5 pm, NY Strip Steak and chicken for those who don't eat beef and baked potatoes will be furnished by the club so please bring sides/desserts to go with that, and your drink of choice. Drawings and door prizes will follow the meal.

5/5 Sunday - Coffee and breakfast burritos at 8 in the clubhouse and we will say our goodbyes to those who will be leaving.

ATTENDEES:
1. Don and Vicky Smith April 26-May 7 CONFIRMED Site #3
2. George Speir and "Dolly" April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #28
3. Garry Gilbert and the "Aussie" girls April 30-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #49
4. Gregg and Linda Wibbels April 30-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #52
5. Dan and Ann Mayer May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #48
6. Roy Allen May 1-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #25
7. Ron and Carol Moore May 2-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #38
8. Jim and Lynn Dykes April 26-May 7 CONFIRMED Site #26
9. Robert and Shelley Machac May 2-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #55
10. Ed and Susan Potts April 29-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #21
11. Pat and Elaine Poole April 30-May 7 CONFRMED Site #54
12. John and Debi MacVie May 1-6 CONFIRMED Site #20
13. Ernie and Marie Perez April 30-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #50
14. Stan and Gail Skibitzki May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #41
15. Corbin and Flora Tayloe April 29-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #51
16. Clarence and Barbara VanLandingham May 1-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #53
17. Gus and Debra Funderburg May 1-6 CONFIRMED Site#45
18. Jim and Jei Arganbright April 30-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #57
19. Crosby and Brenda McDowell April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #30
20. Steve and Susan Patterson May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #56
21. Frank and Debbie Baker April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #23
22. Patty Greeves and Bobbie Kerns MAY 1- 5 CONFIRMED Site #58
23. Bradley and Toya Black May 2-6 CONFIRMED Site #36

Chippendale
08-23-2018, 09:23 PM
Peanut, Dolly says to sign us up right now, she can't wait to get back to the mountains of New Mexico. We will give you our dates later.

Doublegranch
08-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Don & Vicky
Add the "Aussie" girls and me to your list as well.
April 30-May 5

Pokiejoe
08-23-2018, 09:53 PM
Peanut, Dolly says to sign us up right now, she can't wait to get back to the mountains of New Mexico. We will give you our dates later.

Ok Dolly, Peanut says she can't wait to see you again too and George we have you both down to be there...

- - - Updated - - -

Don & Vicky
Add the "Aussie" girls and me to your list as well.
April 30-May 5

Got you and the girls down...

gwalter
08-23-2018, 11:58 PM
This should work into our plans for that time frame. We will let you know when we get our travel dates finalized. We enjoyed it the last time we were there.

'Lil Guy'
08-24-2018, 05:40 AM
Will get back to you with dates. Debbie and I will make an appearance if you have those hot dogs you had in Albuquerque. Really enjoyed the area around Ruidoso.

Pokiejoe
08-24-2018, 08:55 AM
This should work into our plans for that time frame. We will let you know when we get our travel dates finalized. We enjoyed it the last time we were there.

Great! We have you added :) See you in a few weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Will get back to you with dates. Debbie and I will make an appearance if you have those hot dogs you had in Albuquerque. Really enjoyed the area around Ruidoso.

That's awesome! Got you added and looking forward to seeing you guys again. Will probably need to have Frank's Breakfast Extravaganza :)

danemayer
08-24-2018, 11:14 AM
Dan and Ann Mayer will be attending. Arrival 5/2. Departure 5/5. Reservations made with park.

'Lil Guy'
08-24-2018, 11:45 AM
If you want a Breakfast Extravaganza, you’ve got it. How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef
08-24-2018, 04:33 PM

Ok Don and Vickie, Molly said if Dolly gets to go, then she wants to go too! We will be there, but I don't know the dates yet, but I think it will be the whole week. You New Mexico folks have a state park we kind of like so we will probably overnight at Bottomless Lakes on the way there.

Pokiejoe
08-24-2018, 08:36 PM
Dan and Ann Mayer will be attending. Arrival 5/2. Departure 5/5. Reservations made with park.

Great Dan and Ann, got ya down...looking forward to seeing you guys again :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Don and Vickie, Molly said if Dolly gets to go, then she wants to go too! We will be there, but I don't know the dates yet, but I think it will be the whole week. You New Mexico folks have a state park we kind of like so we will probably overnight at Bottomless Lakes on the way there.

Mike and Peg, we have you added and excited you are going to come :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a Breakfast Extravaganza, you’ve got it. How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Will work real hard to get the hot dogs there...

TravelTiger
08-24-2018, 10:41 PM
Put us down. Will have to work with my employer to see if we can make it, But I want to!!

Arrive 5/2 Depart 5/5. I'll call park to make reservations when we know for sure.

Chippendale
08-24-2018, 10:59 PM
How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Dolly has a question about the "hot dogs", she says the only time she remembers being hot was one time back in 2012 when we were in Albuquerque and then a couple of months ago in Pueblo. She says she has always been real coool up in Ruidoso. Looking forward to it, wish we were there now.

Pokiejoe
08-25-2018, 08:05 AM
Put us down. Will have to work with my employer to see if we can make it, But I want to!!

Arrive 5/2 Depart 5/5. I'll call park to make reservations when we know for sure.

Great! Got ya down and will be good to see you again :)

Ted_Dee
08-25-2018, 08:42 AM
Dee and I will be there. I don't know the dates yet but we will BE THERE this time. I will start a "Go Food Me" account soon to make sure we make it all the way.

jbeletti
08-25-2018, 09:08 AM
We really enjoyed our time the last time (Howard and Shelly) the rally was held here. Sadly, we can't make this one as we need to be home at the time to finalize all things Goshen! Have a blast everyone!

Cage427
08-25-2018, 10:21 AM
Put Betty and I down for the Rally. Should be a lot of fun!!

Betty and Keith Orlopp

40 ft Landmark

DaveTyler
08-25-2018, 04:41 PM
Dave and Kathy Tyler to arrive April 28th-May 7th. Looking Forward again
to Don and Vicky's Rally. Did make reservations with Carol at park.

Pokiejoe
08-25-2018, 08:44 PM
Dee and I will be there. I don't know the dates yet but we will BE THERE this time. I will start a "Go Food Me" account soon to make sure we make it all the way.

Ted and Dee, we are glad you guys are going to make it and yes if we need to put in to the "Go Food Me" account we will do that, Don said, how's a dozen donuts sound for starters?? See you soon! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dave and Kathy Tyler to arrive April 28th-May 7th. Looking Forward again
to Don and Vicky's Rally. Did make reservations with Carol at park.

Yay!! Glad you guys are coming...you are added to the list :)

- - - Updated - - -

Put Betty and I down for the Rally. Should be a lot of fun!!

Betty and Keith Orlopp

40 ft Landmark

Keith and Betty, you are added and looking forward to seeing you there :)

Pokiejoe
08-25-2018, 09:41 PM
We really enjoyed our time the last time (Howard and Shelly) the rally was held here. Sadly, we can't make this one as we need to be home at the time to finalize all things Goshen! Have a blast everyone!

We will miss you guys but we pretty well guessed you would be doing Goshen stuff. We will see you there, save us a spot :)

jbeletti
08-25-2018, 09:57 PM
We will miss you guys but we pretty well guessed you would be doing Goshen stuff. We will see you there, save us a spot :)You guys will have another great rally. See you in Goshen!

rutranger
08-26-2018, 01:36 PM
Hi Don and Vicky,

Please add me to the rally if there is still room. 2003 F250 and 2017 Sundance XLT 285TS. Arrive 5/1 and depart 5/5.

Thanks,
Roy Allen

gwalter
08-26-2018, 04:23 PM
Don & Vickie,

You can put us down for arriving on the 30th and leaving on the 5th. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Montrose. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe
08-26-2018, 05:38 PM
Hi Don and Vicky,

Please add me to the rally if there is still room. 2003 F250 and 2017 Sundance XLT 285TS. Arrive 5/1 and depart 5/5.

Thanks,
Roy Allen

We will add you Roy and just call the park with your reservations. Glad you have you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don & Vickie,

You can put us down for arriving on the 30th and leaving on the 5th. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Montrose. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok got that added :)

rutranger
08-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks Don and Vicky. I called the park once I requested to be added, but the guy handling the rally reservations is off for a few days. He's supposed to give me a call this week. Thanks again, Roy... 🤠

We will add you Roy and just call the park with your reservations. Glad you have you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok got that added :)

JohnD
08-28-2018, 09:21 AM
Please put myself and Beth (plus three big cats) on the list!

Will let you know the dates soon!

dykesj11
08-28-2018, 10:08 PM
For those who joined in for dinner at Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ last year, their name was a misnomer.

DebiMac
08-30-2018, 09:40 PM
Don & Vicky...Just can’t imagine missing this fine group, so please sign us up to arrive on 5/1 and leave on 5/6. We’ll call the RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you!

rutranger
08-30-2018, 10:48 PM
Well I guess I'll see you two before a year is up. 🤠

Don & Vicky...Just can’t imagine missing this fine group, so please sign us up to arrive on 5/1 and leave on 5/6. We’ll call the RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you!

Pokiejoe
08-31-2018, 07:35 AM

John and Debi, we are so glad you're coming...we will have a great time!

Az_Ernie
09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Don And Vicky,
Please add Ernie and Marie for this great rally.We called and spoke with Carol at the campground and she has our dates and said she would have the boss set us up and call us back with confirmation next week. We will arrive May 1 and leave on May 6. We both are excited about coming to this rally!!
Marie🏕

pegmikef
09-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Don, the office only works in the mornings on Saturdays so I emailed them a request for reservations. We plan on arriving 30 April and departing 6 May 2019. If it changes or I don't get the reservations for that period I will let you know. Regards, Mike

Pokiejoe
09-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Don And Vicky,
Please add Ernie and Marie for this great rally.We called and spoke with Carol at the campground and she has our dates and said she would have the boss set us up and call us back with confirmation next week. We will arrive May 1 and leave on May 6. We both are excited about coming to this rally!!
Marie🏕

Ok, got you added and we are excited about you coming also! See you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Don, the office only works in the mornings on Saturdays so I emailed them a request for reservations. We plan on arriving 30 April and departing 6 May 2019. If it changes or I don't get the reservations for that period I will let you know. Regards, Mike

Okie dokie, will get those dates added. Thanks!

pegmikef
09-03-2018, 02:23 PM

Received an email from Amy who said my reservation is made, so the dates stand. They won't be assigning sites until January.

Pokiejoe
09-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Received an email from Amy who said my reservation is made, so the dates stand. They won't be assigning sites until January.

Hi Mike, glad you got the reservations confirmed and January will be here before we know it..looking forward to seeing you and Peg...and of course Molly☺

Ann&Ted
09-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Please sign Ann and I up for the New Mexico Rally. Arriving April 30 and departing May 6. I spoke to the RV park today and we are on the list.

Thanks much

Pokiejoe
09-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Please sign Ann and I up for the New Mexico Rally. Arriving April 30 and departing May 6. I spoke to the RV park today and we are on the list.

Thanks much

Ted and Ann, we are so happy you guys are going to join us. We have you added and looking forward to seeing you there.

Ann&Ted
09-05-2018, 01:49 PM
IF you received another note about a date change, PLEASE Ignore. The note was for the Arizona Rally in October, not New Mexico. Sorry.
We are still attending the New Mexico rally in May on the dates requested.

Thank you

Pokiejoe
09-05-2018, 06:06 PM
IF you received another note about a date change, PLEASE Ignore. The note was for the Arizona Rally in October, not New Mexico. Sorry.
We are still attending the New Mexico rally in May on the dates requested.

Thank you

Okie dokie, sounds good...

Pokiejoe
09-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Hey guys,
Just a note to say we are at 25 so that means we will have a wait list. We are super excited about all of you who have said you want to come but, if you have not called the park and reserved, you probably need to do that. I talked to them yesterday and he only has around half of what we have signed up. If you aren't sure what days yet go ahead and call and reserve for days of the rally. That will get you down and of course you can always call back later and change your dates.
Thanks again and so looking forward to see all of you.

Chippendale
09-24-2018, 04:53 PM
Dolly just made our reservations, we will arrive on April 29th and leave on May 6th.

'Lil Guy'
09-24-2018, 05:03 PM
We'll post our dates tomorrow. Looking forward to the area again, Looking at the 29th thru 6th. later

Pokiejoe
10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Hey guys,
We are filling this rally up fast and with the ones who have said they want to come but have not made reservations and with the ones that have made reservations we are over our 25. Hoping the campground will have extra sites available after January. If you have told us you want to come and are on the attendee list and have not made your reservations, please call and get that done and let us know when you do. Otherwise, you may have to be put on the wait list. We will do all we can to get you there because we want to see your smiling faces :)

rutranger
10-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Just an FYI. I'm set with the RV park. 🤠

Hey guys,
We are filling this rally up fast and with the ones who have said they want to come but have not made reservations and with the ones that have made reservations we are over our 25. Hoping the campground will have extra sites available after January. If you have told us you want to come and are on the attendee list and have not made your reservations, please call and get that done and let us know when you do. Otherwise, you may have to be put on the wait list. We will do all we can to get you there because we want to see your smiling faces :)

'Lil Guy'
10-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Reservations made. 29th thru 6th. Looking forward to it.

rutranger
10-02-2018, 09:10 AM
I had made reservations to be there from 5/1 thru 5/5. See you all then.

Roy Allen
2003 F250
2017 Sundance 285 XLT

Pokiejoe
10-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Just an FYI. I'm set with the RV park. 🤠

Yes, you are confirmed! Thanks!

Pokiejoe
10-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Need some help here if possible. The campground has a reservation for someone that has not contacted us. If any of you know Steve Patterson please let us know. Thanks!

Pokiejoe
10-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Hey all,
I talked to the campground today and no sites will be assigned until January. :)

boatto5er
10-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Just tried to register for Apr 30 through May 6, but not sure I got added (or even got my reservation completed with the campground). Sent you a PM with details.

Anyway, hope we're able to make it.

Cage427
10-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Don and Vicky,

We have reserved a spot with Little Creek RV for the May Rally - April 29 thru May 5th.

Betty and Keith Orlopp

Pokiejoe
10-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Don and Vicky,

We have reserved a spot with Little Creek RV for the May Rally - April 29 thru May 5th.

Betty and Keith Orlopp

Okie dokie, got you added...will be great to see you again!

Pokiejoe
10-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Ok guys, we have one spot left to our 25 rigs, then you will go on the wait list. The park will know if they have more sites available after the first of the year. Call and get this last spot reserved!!

carlacolorado
11-10-2018, 02:53 PM
We would like to join this rally if we can get a spot. Will try today. Thanks!
Carla and Tom

Pokiejoe
11-12-2018, 06:12 PM
We would like to join this rally if we can get a spot. Will try today. Thanks!
Carla and Tom

Hi,
Not real sure if there are any spots left right now. We would love to have you but may have to be on a waiting list for now. The RV park said they would know about more spots after the first of the year. Hope to meet you soon..

dwpkdavis
12-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Would you please add us to the wait list? Thank you.

Pokiejoe
12-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Would you please add us to the wait list? Thank you.

Yes, you are added! Hope to meet you there..

sread
12-29-2018, 01:14 PM
Please add us to the wait list:

Stan and Peggy Read
HOG 4063
480-205-5902

We would like to arrive on May 1 and depart on May 6. Thanks.

Pokiejoe
12-29-2018, 03:18 PM
Please add us to the wait list:

Stan and Peggy Read
HOG 4063
480-205-5902

We would like to arrive on May 1 and depart on May 6. Thanks.

Hi Stan and Peggy, just added you to the list. We should know in a few weeks if the park will have more sites and will let you know. Will be glad to have you.

nander
01-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Please add us to the wait list.

Dave Seabolt & Nancy Anderson

Thanks!

alsams
01-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Just added ourselves to the waiting list at Little Creek RV Park. Hope we get in!!

Al

Pokiejoe
01-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Please add us to the wait list.

Dave Seabolt & Nancy Anderson

Thanks!

Hey Dave and Nancy, we have you down and sure hope to get you in. We will know in the next day or two if they have more sites. And yes Dave, there's a great golf course there in Ruidoso :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just added ourselves to the waiting list at Little Creek RV Park. Hope we get in!!

Al

We added you to the wait list and should know in the next few days if there are more sites. Be looking forward to meeting you.

pegmikef
01-31-2019, 11:41 AM

Hey Frank, You can put Peggy and me down for the sausage gravy for the breakfast if you are keeping track of this. We'll provide the meat for the gravy so no need for Don to get us any.

Chippendale
01-31-2019, 11:54 AM
Hey Frank, You can put Peggy and me down for the sausage gravy for the breakfast if you are keeping track of this. We'll provide the meat for the gravy so no need for Don to get us any.

I may have already said something about this, but if not, Dolly will scramble up her Mexican Cheese Flavored Eggs.

'Lil Guy'
01-31-2019, 12:01 PM
Don, do you realize that Nancy and Dave are the ones that provide the biscuits? I don't want to eat Peg and Mike's gravy with a spoon even though it's good.

Pokiejoe
01-31-2019, 10:35 PM
Don, do you realize that Nancy and Dave are the ones that provide the biscuits? I don't want to eat Peg and Mike's gravy with a spoon even though it's good.

Well Frank you know we can never get enough biscuits and gravy, even if you eat it with a spoon and yes we are still working on the good hot dogs...

Pokiejoe
01-31-2019, 10:50 PM

Sounds like a plan Mike...

- - - Updated - - -

I may have already said something about this, but if not, Dolly will scramble up her Mexican Cheese Flavored Eggs.

Yum...Dolly makes the best :)

smoothie
02-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Bradley and Toya have just recently transferred to west Texas. We have our names on the waiting list. Hopefully we will be able to join in the fun.

'Lil Guy'
02-25-2019, 10:08 PM
Bradley and Toya have just recently transferred to west Texas. We have our names on the waiting list. Hopefully we will be able to join in the fun.

Believe me, you don't want to miss this rally. I can feel the excitement in the air. Margaritaville will be rocking at this event, not to mention the Breakfast Extravaganza, free margaritas and Rum punch, what else could a man (or woman) want. Complimentary leis will accompany the free Margaritas at the Tiki Bar nightly. With the power draw required to light up Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar, we'll probably have to disconnect the power from some of the nearby rigs. Looking forward to our 3rd New Mexico rally. The other half of Margaritaville will be in attendance for this one. I just need to leave a donut trail for Ted and Dee to follow. If anyone is interested in that story, see me at the Tiki Bar for the skinny. And if I'm not mistaken, the whole bunch of 'Unacceptables' are going to attend. This rally should be a hoot. Looking forward to another one of Don and Vicky's rallies. See you guys and everyone else soon.

Pokiejoe
02-25-2019, 10:16 PM
Believe me, you don't want to miss this rally. I can feel the excitement in the air. Margaritaville will be rocking at this event, not to mention the Breakfast Extravaganza, free margaritas and Rum punch, what else could a man (or woman) want. Complimentary leis will accompany the free Margaritas at the Tiki Bar nightly. With the power draw required to light up Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar, we'll probably have to disconnect the power from some of the nearby rigs. Looking forward to our 3rd New Mexico rally. The other half of Margaritaville will be in attendance for this one. I just need to leave a donut trail for Ted and Dee to follow. If anyone is interested in that story, see me at the Tiki Bar for the skinny. And if I'm not mistaken, the whole bunch of 'Unacceptables' are going to attend. This rally should be a hoot. Looking forward to another one of Don and Vicky's rallies. See you guys and everyone else soon.Frank you are to kind, it's just a small gathering of family.. ps..we will have a stand by generator for the tiki just in case..looking forward to seeing you guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DaveTyler
02-26-2019, 07:17 AM
Smoothie, what part of West Texas are you from? We are between Post and Spur. Look forward to seeing you in Ruidoso. Watch Frank!!! Dave

smoothie
02-26-2019, 10:41 AM
Smoothie, what part of West Texas are you from? We are between Post and Spur. Look forward to seeing you in Ruidoso. Watch Frank!!! Dave

Hello Dave & Kathy, We are in El Paso. We are hoping a spot opens up so we can be there.

DaveTyler
02-26-2019, 03:31 PM
Smoothie, Kathy and I were raised in El Paso, many years ago, also friends, Jim and Lynn Dykes, who will also be there, were raised in El Paso. I am sure you will get in. Don and Vicky are working hard to get all in. Park has a new owner. Look forward to meeting you. See you in May. Dave

Have sister in law there now and she too is moving where we are. May catch you in El Paso sometime.

PaulsTorque
02-27-2019, 12:24 PM
Subscribed.

- - - Updated - - -

Subscribed.

'Lil Guy'
02-27-2019, 09:01 PM
Smoothie, Kathy and I were raised in El Paso, many years ago, also friends, Jim and Lynn Dykes, who will also be there, were raised in El Paso. I am sure you will get in. Don and Vicky are working hard to get all in. Park has a new owner. Look forward to meeting you. See you in May. Dave

Have sister in law there now and she too is moving where we are. May catch you in El Paso sometime.

Dave, the meet and greet is Friday at the rally. Good time to go over your family tree and list of friends. Let's talk about the Breakfast Extravaganza and Margaritaville here.
BTW, I have a 3rd cousin on my mothers side which had an uncle whose best friend had a cousin who grew up in El Paso and went by the name of El Guapo.
Sorry Dave. I haven't been on the computer today and needed my fix. You guys carry on.lol

Pokiejoe
03-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Hey everyone,
Can you believe it's already the middle of March?? The rally will be here before we know it and we are really looking forward to it and seeing everybody. Just wanted to let you know we are starting to get some nice door prizes. We are going to have a great time. See you soon!!

Mrsfish
03-18-2019, 08:52 PM
Hey everyone,
Can you believe it's already the middle of March?? The rally will be here before we know it and we are really looking forward to it and seeing everybody. Just wanted to let you know we are starting to get some nice door prizes. We are going to have a great time. See you soon!!

so sorry we are missing your rally 🙁... you guys throw the best rallies!!

Pokiejoe
03-18-2019, 09:08 PM
so sorry we are missing your rally 🙁... you guys throw the best rallies!!

Thanks Ann. Sorry you can't be there too. Will see you soon hopefully :)

Pokiejoe
03-19-2019, 09:04 AM
Don't forget about Frank and Ted's Tiki bar being there for after hours gathering for adult beverages. We can sit around the campfire and tell ghost stories or sing, whatever floats your boat....see you soon.

Pokiejoe
04-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Good morning all,
We are getting closer and closer to rally time. So looking forward to seeing everyone and spending time together. We are going to have a great time! Safe travels and see you soon!!

pegmikef
04-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Don, per our conversation, I tried to cancel our reservation, but just left a message on voice mail to that effect. I am heading home tomorrow and will followup on Friday. Sorry we have to miss it and please apologize to Frank as we won't be there to make the gravy. Whatever everybody does, do NOT fail to stop by the Tiki and margarita bar that Frank and Ted set up! They put in a lot of effort and you will have a great time!! I can tell you that first hand from the last rally.

Pokiejoe
04-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Don, per our conversation, I tried to cancel our reservation, but just left a message on voice mail to that effect. I am heading home tomorrow and will followup on Friday. Sorry we have to miss it and please apologize to Frank as we won't be there to make the gravy. Whatever everybody does, do NOT fail to stop by the Tiki and margarita bar that Frank and Ted set up! They put in a lot of effort and you will have a great time!! I can tell you that first hand from the last rally.

Mike we are sure sorry to hear you and Peg, and of course Molly, won't be able to make it. Hope to see you again soon
Safe travels!

'Lil Guy'
04-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Don, what kind of meat for the Saturday pot luck dinner? Would help to decide what side dishes to bring. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone again. Later and have a great day.

Pokiejoe
04-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Good morning,
We have been working on the rally this morning, it's going to be here really soon, seems like we were just talking about getting it scheduled and now it's almost here. Getting really excited about it and seeing everybody. We have added a few things on the agenda, 50/50 drawing, steal a gift, and we decided on the meat for Saturday. Check out the agenda again. Also, you might want to post what you will bring to the breakfast Saturday, egg dishes, biscuits/gravy, etc. Going to have a great time!!

gwalter
04-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Don, put us down for Monkey Bread for Sat. breakfast. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

'Lil Guy'
04-06-2019, 07:52 PM
For the Saturday morning Breakfast Extravaganza, we'll be providing bacon, sausage and ham along with Mimosas for your Champaign brunch. Good start but we need the sides to make it a great breakfast. Weather permitting(and I'm sure it will) Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar will be in full swing throughout the rally for your entertainment. Free Margaritas and Rum punch will be the staple along with some fresh fruit for garnish. You can bet there will also be some Spiced rum, Vodka, Tequila, Fireball, Gin, Bourbon, and Scotch on hand.lol We can help sell the 50 50 tickets at Margaritaville. Don and Vickey put on a great rally but it takes everyone to make this a great rally and I'm sure this one is going to be a Hoot. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

Knowing how much The 'Lil Guy' and his entourage mean to rallies all over, I might relinquish a souvenir that would be cherished for life as a remembrance of attending Margaritaville. If so, it will be on display at Margaritaville until Don's drawings. For 1$ a ticket, you could win this 'Lil Guy' token. Any money bid on this will go to the chapter fund of Don and Vickey. It's so valuable, I might have to hire an armed guard to watch over it until the drawing. You'll be foolish not to invest a dollar for a chance to win this.

Again, getting excited and ready to rally. See everyone there.

Pokiejoe
04-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Don, put us down for Monkey Bread for Sat. breakfast. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Okie dokie, got ya down...it's getting close and we are looking forward to seeing you guys too...

- - - Updated - - -

For the Saturday morning Breakfast Extravaganza, we'll be providing bacon, sausage and ham along with Mimosas for your Champaign brunch. Good start but we need the sides to make it a great breakfast. Weather permitting(and I'm sure it will) Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar will be in full swing throughout the rally for your entertainment. Free Margaritas and Rum punch will be the staple along with some fresh fruit for garnish. You can bet there will also be some Spiced rum, Vodka, Tequila, Fireball, Gin, Bourbon, and Scotch on hand.lol We can help sell the 50 50 tickets at Margaritaville. Don and Vickey put on a great rally but it takes everyone to make this a great rally and I'm sure this one is going to be a Hoot. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

Knowing how much The 'Lil Guy' and his entourage mean to rallies all over, I might relinquish a souvenir that would be cherished for life as a remembrance of attending Margaritaville. If so, it will be on display at Margaritaville until Don's drawings. For 1$ a ticket, you could win this 'Lil Guy' token. Any money bid on this will go to the chapter fund of Don and Vickey. It's so valuable, I might have to hire an armed guard to watch over it until the drawing. You'll be foolish not to invest a dollar for a chance to win this.

Again, getting excited and ready to rally. See everyone there.

I'm sure we can hire Dave Tyler as an armed guard to watch over this valuable treasure as I am sure it will be wanted by all...

Chippendale
04-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Dolly will fix up a batch of her famous Mexican cheese flavored eggs and I will carry it to the rally hall for her.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever everybody does, do NOT fail to stop by the Tiki and margarita bar that Frank and Ted set up! They put in a lot of effort and you will have a great time!! I can tell you that first hand from the last rally.

I don't know if the drink Frank served Mike in Louisiana has a name yet, but based on how much Mike seemed to have liked it, maybe from this day forth, it should be called a "Mike Finnegan".

Pokiejoe
04-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Dolly will fix up a batch of her famous Mexican cheese flavored eggs and I will carry it to the rally hall f

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if the drink Frank served Mike in Louisiana has a name yet, but based on how much Mike seemed to have liked it, maybe from this day forth, it should be called a "Mike Finnegan".

Sounds great George, your cheesy eggs are delicious. See you and Dolly soon!

Pokiejoe
04-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Well the time is getting closer, we are about 2 1/2 weeks out for the rally. Getting ready and looking forward to seeing everyone. Just FYI, we want to take a group picture Friday before the get together so get your smiles ready :)

Safe travels and see you soon!!

boatto5er
04-16-2019, 04:23 PM
For those of you familiar with the area, Google Maps is giving me two choices for coming in from Amarillo, with only a few minutes difference. Route 1 is down from Amarillo on US How 60/70 to Roswell to US 380 west to NM220 and into the RV Park. Route 2 is I40 west from Amarillo to US54 to US380 east to NM37 (Angus) to NM48 to NM220 and into the RV Park. Any recommendations on one over the other?

Chippendale
04-16-2019, 06:43 PM
For those of you familiar with the area, Google Maps is giving me two choices for coming in from Amarillo, with only a few minutes difference. Route 1 is down from Amarillo on US How 60/70 to Roswell to US 380 west to NM220 and into the RV Park. Route 2 is I40 west from Amarillo to US54 to US380 east to NM37 (Angus) to NM48 to NM220 and into the RV Park. Any recommendations on one over the other?

Gus, your best route is US 70 from Clovis to Roswell, but don't go through downtown Roswell, get on loop 285 and go about 7 miles around the west side of Roswell till you pick up US 70/380 again. When you get to Hondo, NM, there is a "Y" and you want to follow 70 to Ruidoso. Stay on 70, do not go on 380 to Lincoln and then down the little windy road past Fort Stanton. When I left the last rally in Alto I went that way and never again pulling the trailer, it is not a great road and seemed like it took longer. Not the stop light at the entrance to Walmart but at the next one, take a right onto Hwy 48 and go right through the middle of downtown Ruidoso. We took about 6 trailers on this route for the last rally and will be taking at least 5 for this one. At this time of year there isn't much traffic, it was no problem before. There are two or three significant speed bumps in downtown to watch for and you have to at one point make a real sharp right turn, but if I can do it, I know you can. After you pass the road to the ski area, start looking for a sign directing you to the airport. That will be Highway to the park which is 3 or 4 miles down the road on the right.

Hope this helps.
George

boatto5er
04-16-2019, 07:22 PM
Thanks George!

Pokiejoe
04-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Hi everyone,
We now have our sites assigned and posted next to your name on the first page. You can check it out, look at the park map to give you an idea. Getting closer, getting excited!!

dykesj11
04-17-2019, 12:42 AM
Thanks Don and Vicky. We’re EXCITED!!!

Chippendale
04-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Thanks Don and Vicky. We’re EXCITED!!!

I see they have you right across the drive from me, no wonder you're excited. :D

dykesj11
04-17-2019, 08:47 AM
True my friend. Counting on you and Dolly to help keep the Tyler clan in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pokiejoe
04-17-2019, 08:50 AM
Boy some one needs to keep Dave and that crew on the up and up!Going to be fun!!!

Chippendale
04-17-2019, 08:57 AM
True my friend. Counting on you and Molly to help keep the Tyler clan in line.

Who is "Molly"?

dykesj11
04-17-2019, 08:59 AM
You and Dolly!

'Lil Guy'
04-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Dolly is his attack dog.

Molly is his blow up doll he keeps in the closet.

Ann&Ted
04-18-2019, 03:47 PM
Is there something about Rally's in the Ruidoso/Alto area that bring me bad luck? LOL. We missed the 2017 rally due to RV issues that we ended up with our 5th wheel in the shop for a couple months and had to cancel. Now, this morning my lovely bride mentioned that we had no hot water (in our house). I checked the hot water tank and the catch basin below the tank was full of water. There is a leak in the within the unit. I checked the pressure release and it is not coming from there and also not coming from the water in pipe. So, it must be from inside the tank housing. I have repair coming out tomorrow. I have a bad feeling, I will require a new tank.

Good news is that Ann can hear now. We went to the hearing doctors and she was fitted with 2 new hearing aids ($$$). Unfortunately, now she can hear things I took for granted and ignored but she is wondering what every squeak and knock is in the house. Plus I can't say thing under my breath anymore. The great part is that she likes them. They are very small and she hardly knows they are there. They also have "Bluetooth", so she can talk on her cell phone hands free. I didn't know they did that.

Anyway, we still plan on attending the Rally even though this has been an extremely expensive month. We are looking forward to getting away for a while and seeing everyone in Alto. Isn't home ownership fun? LOL.

Pokiejoe
04-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Is there something about Rally's in the Ruidoso/Alto area that bring me bad luck? LOL. We missed the 2017 rally due to RV issues that we ended up with our 5th wheel in the shop for a couple months and had to cancel. Now, this morning my lovely bride mentioned that we had no hot water (in our house). I checked the hot water tank and the catch basin below the tank was full of water. There is a leak in the within the unit. I checked the pressure release and it is not coming from there and also not coming from the water in pipe. So, it must be from inside the tank housing. I have repair coming out tomorrow. I have a bad feeling, I will require a new tank.

Good news is that Ann can hear now. We went to the hearing doctors and she was fitted with 2 new hearing aids ($$$). Unfortunately, now she can hear things I took for granted and ignored but she is wondering what every squeak and knock is in the house. Plus I can't say thing under my breath anymore. The great part is that she likes them. They are very small and she hardly knows they are there. They also have "Bluetooth", so she can talk on her cell phone hands free. I didn't know they did that.

Anyway, we still plan on attending the Rally even though this has been an extremely expensive month. We are looking forward to getting away for a while and seeing everyone in Alto. Isn't home ownership fun? LOL.

Ted, we are sorry to hear of your troubles...Understand about how sometimes it just always seems to hit all at once. So glad you are still coming to the rally. We are looking forward to seeing you, it's going to be fun! Safe travels!

rutranger
04-18-2019, 05:28 PM
Hi Don,

Just wanted to take the time to remind you to make sure you bring a couple of extra gallons of water and one of antifreeze. It may come in handy while up in the higher altitudes. I truly appreciate all that you do to make these rallies so enjoyable. ��

Sincerely,
2003 F250 5.4 liter gasser

'Lil Guy'
04-19-2019, 12:47 PM
Hi Don,

Just wanted to take the time to remind you to make sure you bring a couple of extra gallons of water and one of antifreeze. It may come in handy while up in the higher altitudes. I truly appreciate all that you do to make these rallies so enjoyable. ��

Sincerely,
2003 F250 5.4 liter gasser

I give up. What is the extra water and antifreeze for? I wouldn't think there will be freezing temps in May, but I'm from E Texas. Sounds like this might put a dampener on Margaritaville.lol

Pokiejoe
04-19-2019, 12:53 PM
Frank you just have to understand, Roy is from CA, the land of fruits and nuts. Just kidding, Roy has had some issues in the past on the mountains with his pickup. We looked at the weather in Ruidoso, so far so good! See you in about a week..

rutranger
04-19-2019, 05:12 PM
Okay we better set things straight right here and now. I only reside in CA and am not from the state, but we all know there are some fruits and nuts that have congregated in others states as well of which I will not name at this time. Bahahahaha just kidding Don, well maybe. Safe travels to everyone out on the road... :cool:

Frank you just have to understand, Roy is from CA, the land of fruits and nuts. Just kidding, Roy has had some issues in the past on the mountains with his pickup. We looked at the weather in Ruidoso, so far so good! See you in about a week..

pegmikef
04-20-2019, 11:57 AM
I give up. What is the extra water and antifreeze for? I wouldn't think there will be freezing temps in May, but I'm from E Texas. Sounds like this might put a dampener on Margaritaville.lol

Frank, it is funny that you mentioned Margaritaville, because I found a sign for you yesterday.

dykesj11
04-20-2019, 12:08 PM
Frank - Margaritaville will soon require one of those food vendor trailers like you see at the fair to accommodate all your gear. Or maybe just modify the BH?

'Lil Guy'
04-20-2019, 08:57 PM
Debbie and I are looking for a larger rig as we speak. Looking at a front bath BH now. Looking forward to the rally. Margaritaville is stowed away and ready to explode. See everyone soon. later and have a great day.

'Lil Guy'
04-22-2019, 04:19 PM
Getting close. Just checked the weather and it looks good for the week we're arriving. The Texans will be leaving this coming Sunday and arriving into town on Monday. Put up the women and kids and get ready for a great rally.lol Don, do you have insurance on the park? May get a little rowdylol. See everyone soon.

Pokiejoe
04-22-2019, 06:42 PM
Getting close. Just checked the weather and it looks good for the week we're arriving. The Texans will be leaving this coming Sunday and arriving into town on Monday. Put up the women and kids and get ready for a great rally.lol Don, do you have insurance on the park? May get a little rowdylol. See everyone soon.

Well Frank I think we're ready. The weather looks good, took out an extra insurance policy....The park is full so there will be quiet time from 10 PM - 7 AM. Looking forward to seeing all you from TX, OK, AZ, CO, CA, NM and any other state we missed. Gonna have a fun time! See you in a few :)

Mrsfish
04-22-2019, 07:47 PM
Well Frank I think we're ready. The weather looks good, took out an extra insurance policy....The park is full so there will be quiet time from 10 PM - 7 AM. Looking forward to seeing all you from TX, OK, AZ, CO, CA, NM and any other state we missed. Gonna have a fun time! See you in a few :)

man I wish we were coming! Oh well, the WA and OR/ID rallies are just going to have to tolerate us! You guys will have a ball no matter what...have a margarita for me! 😘

Pokiejoe
04-22-2019, 08:34 PM
man I wish we were coming! Oh well, the WA and OR/ID rallies are just going to have to tolerate us! You guys will have a ball no matter what...have a margarita for me! 😘

Wish you was coming too, will miss you. Maybe next time! Have fun...

Pokiejoe
04-24-2019, 01:26 PM
We are sorry to say we have had a cancellation and nobody on the wait list. We know it's getting close but if there's anybody that would like to come just let us know.

Thanks,
Don and Vicky

Pokiejoe
04-24-2019, 06:10 PM
We have a RV wash who will come to the park if anyone is interested. Just let us know and when you might like your rig/pickup washed. See you soon!!

Ann&Ted
04-25-2019, 08:24 PM
Today, I had the last straw. I went out to the camper to get ready to do the pre trip checkout. Anyway, I put the slides out and realized that I wanted to check the tire pressure, so pulled the slides back in. When I hit the button to pull in the kitchen side slide, there was a pop and only the motor ran. The slide did not budge. It is stuck in the out position. GRRRRRR. I needed mobile repair to come to my house and check it out. He found the bracket that holds the drive shaft screw to be broken. Unfortunately, he is quite booked up tomorrow and will not be able to get back to fix it until next week. This means we are going to have to cancel. Since we didn't find this until just about an hour ago, I still need to call the campground tomorrow to cancel as well
61557 (this picture is sideways).

I am truly sorry Don and Vicky to cancel at this late date. Maybe next year.

dykesj11
04-25-2019, 09:15 PM
Ann, Rick - We wanted to do that route. And then, we figured we'd skip WA and catch up in ID but that changed as well. DISAPPOINTING. That Pacific Region crowd knows how to PARTY HEARTY, eh?! But we are looking forward to catching up with you all in Goshen. Meantime, have fun and we'll see you soon. We'll be doing the same in Ruidoso.

Pokiejoe
04-25-2019, 09:16 PM
Today, I had the last straw. I went out to the camper to get ready to do the pre trip checkout. Anyway, I put the slides out and realized that I wanted to check the tire pressure, so pulled the slides back in. When I hit the button to pull in the kitchen side slide, there was a pop and only the motor ran. The slide did not budge. It is stuck in the out position. GRRRRRR. I needed mobile repair to come to my house and check it out. He found the bracket that holds the drive shaft screw to be broken. Unfortunately, he is quite booked up tomorrow and will not be able to get back to fix it until next week. This means we are going to have to cancel. Since we didn't find this until just about an hour ago, I still need to call the campground tomorrow to cancel as well
61557 (this picture is sideways).

I am truly sorry Don and Vicky to cancel at this late date. Maybe next year.

Oh no, hate to hear this happened and so sorry you won't be able to make the rally. Hope you get it fixed soon and on the road again and hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Pokiejoe
04-26-2019, 09:35 AM
Good morning,
We arrived at the park yesterday, was just ready so we came on. It's beautiful, peaceful and the weather is perfect. Not too hot during the day, a bit chilly at night. We've had a few who had to cancel and we will certainly miss them. Looking forward to seeing everyone, it's going to be a great time!! Safe travels!

Pokiejoe
04-29-2019, 08:20 AM
Good morning,
Well we are getting closer and closer to rally time, looking so forward to seeing all of you. We have been here a few days and it has been great. Weather is perfect, enjoying the scenery, saw around 12 deer out the window this morning. Just to remind you coming in about the speed bumps downtown, there are 3 and are pretty good bumps. Be safe and see you soon!😉

boatto5er
04-29-2019, 09:03 AM
We’re getting the RV ready today. Staying overnight in Amarillo Tuesday night. Will be in Ruidoso Wednesday.

Pokiejoe
04-29-2019, 09:52 AM
We’re getting the RV ready today. Staying overnight in Amarillo Tuesday night. Will be in Ruidoso Wednesday.

Sounds great! Safe travels, see you in a few!!

danemayer
05-04-2019, 10:15 PM
There seems to have been a lot of interest in the flashlight from the Steal-a-Gift at the rally. It's a Stanley SL3HS Lithium-Ion rechargeable spotlight with 4 modes and up to 10 hours of run time. It comes with the battery already installed and both a household and auto charger. Available from Walmart.com (https://www.walmart.com/ip/STANLEY-700-Lumen-Li-Ion-Spotlight-w-HALO-Mode-SL3HS/38243760?athcpid=38243760&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVUB&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=2cf85dd0-468-16a85f90892e76&athena=true). There is also a more powerful SL5HS (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SN48KXE?tag=price18566-20&ascsubtag=wtbs_5cce53ed2889911507f17742)model available from Amazon.

Chippendale
05-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Don and Vicky, thanks for one of the most memorable rallies I have ever attended. You guys went over and above board in putting this one on, rarely are we served NY Strip Sirloins at an RV rally. Also, I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception shown to my "SOB" guests, Brenda and Crosby. Who knows, maybe some day they will show up at one of our rallies towing a new Heartland. As usual, the Tiki Bar/Margaritaville was well attended and the bacon cooks out did themselves, those who couldn't come for what ever reason missed a good one.

What a great bunch of friends.

George

PS: Do you think that farmer down the road from you will ever figure out what happened to his cows? Again, great steaks.

Pokiejoe
05-05-2019, 08:41 AM
Don and Vicky, thanks for one of the most memorable rallies I have ever attended. You guys went over and above board in putting this one on, rarely are we served NY Strip Sirloins at an RV rally. Also, I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception shown to my "SOB" guests, Brenda and Crosby. Who knows, maybe some day they will show up at one of our rallies towing a new Heartland. As usual, the Tiki Bar/Margaritaville was well attended and the bacon cooks out did themselves, those who couldn't come for what ever reason missed a good one.

What a great bunch of friends.

George

PS: Do you think that farmer down the road from you will ever figure out what happened to his cows? Again, great steaks.

George thank you so much. We enjoyed doing this and it wouldn't be possible without you attendees. Thanks so much for coming and dragging your friends here with you, certainly enjoyed them.

boatto5er
05-05-2019, 08:57 AM
George nailed it! Absolutely great rally. Awesome group.

'Lil Guy'
05-07-2019, 08:19 PM
Thanks for putting on a great and relaxed rally. Awesome dinner with steaks and baked potatoes. Debbie and I really enjoyed the rally, friends and the park. Thanks again for the great rally. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks again Don and Vicky. See you guys in Okla.

Pokiejoe
05-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Thanks for putting on a great and relaxed rally. Awesome dinner with steaks and baked potatoes. Debbie and I really enjoyed the rally, friends and the park. Thanks again for the great rally. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks again Don and Vicky. See you guys in Okla.

Thanks Frank! We enjoyed seeing you and Debbie as well as everyone who attended. We had a great time, the park and Ruidoso is so nice and peaceful. We made it home this afternoon, now going to rest up a bit. Thanks again for coming, taking pictures, cooking breakfast and the Tiki Bar. See you soon!!

Pokiejoe
05-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Just want to say thanks again to all of you who made it to the rally. It's hard to believe it's already over, seems like we just started planning it. We had a great time, was blessed with beautiful weather and the park was nice and peaceful and the manager Zach was very helpful with anything we needed. We made it home this afternoon, now to rest up for a bit, but maybe not, the grass needs mowed! Blessings to all of you!!

gwalter
05-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Thanks to Don & Vickie for putting on a fun rally and serving way to much good food. It was great seeing both old friends and making new ones. We got home today and looking forward to snow here tomorrow. (not)

'Lil Guy'
05-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Here are a few pics. More to come

jayc
05-17-2019, 09:43 AM
Sounds like everyone had a great time! Congrats!

DebiMac
05-18-2019, 06:35 AM
Thank you, Don & Vicky for an excellent rally! So much fun!