PDA

View Full Version : RV Lock V3 Membranes

Bones
09-13-2018, 11:20 AM
My V3 membrane the one that has 10 buttons was damaged in the storm we were caught in at the beach. The remote lock still works but the membrane ripped off. I looked online for a replacement one and only found that I would have to buy a completely new remote for only a membrane. this remote cost a lot more than a membrane like the V4 which I need as well. If anyone from RV-Lock is reading or following hopefully you can chime in as to why I need to buy a whole new remote for My V3 lock instead of just the membrane.

"Hi-Viz" Bill
09-13-2018, 12:26 PM
My V3 membrane the one that has 10 buttons was damaged in the storm we were caught in at the beach. The remote lock still works but the membrane ripped off. I looked online for a replacement one and only found that I would have to buy a completely new remote for only a membrane. this remote cost a lot more than a membrane like the V4 which I need as well. If anyone from RV-Lock is reading or following hopefully you can chime in as to why I need to buy a whole new remote for My V3 lock instead of just the membrane.

Last year, my membranes deteriorated to the point of cracking & peeling. I called RV Lock. They had me send them pictures of the damaged membranes, and after a bit of complaining that they should make replacements available on their website, they agreed to replace all 3 that I have. It did take 2 mos. for them to arrive. They did not charge me for the replacements.

Bones
09-13-2018, 01:06 PM
Last year, my membranes deteriorated to the point of cracking & peeling. I called RV Lock. They had me send them pictures of the damaged membranes, and after a bit of complaining that they should make replacements available on their website, they agreed to replace all 3 that I have. It did take 2 mos. for them to arrive. They did not charge me for the replacements.

Thats good. I only see the V4 lock replacements which I need and will get soon but the one I really need is the V3. Hopefully they are checking.