PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Whittington - 9/5/2019 to 9/8/2019

Santanilson
11-18-2018, 09:24 PM
14297 State Hwy 37, Whittington, IL 62897

Venue:
------------------------------

Whittington Woods Campground
14297 State Hwy 37
Whittington, IL 62897
Shawn & Annette Dimitri (618)-435-3401 (tel:(618)-435-3401)
www.whittingtonwoodscampground.com (http://www.whittingtonwoodscampground.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Golf carts allowed?: No
Golf Cart restrictions?:
Golf Cart fees?:

Details:

Number of sites held: 25
Register by end of day 8/5/2019
Site fee: $$33.25 - Back-in $36.75 - Pull-Thru per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00 Per Rig
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: September 07
Potluck time: TBD

Event Leader: Santanilson(click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=43631)

Additional Info:
The owners said that they would prefer cash or check to avoid a fee for the use of a credit card.

Attendees
1- Michael and Nancy Nilson
2- Don and Jo Kettlewell
3- Bob, Lorna and Kristi
4- CE and Jackie Miller
5- Jan and Cathy Daniels
6- Gerry and Debbie Atkinson
7- Nick and Darlene Hanck
8- Don and Cindy Gilbert
9- Bill Usher and Brenda Perry
10- Ken and Kathy Strong
11- Mike and Suzanne Markus
12- John and Donna Blyth
13- Bill and Sue Coquillard
14- Fred and Diane McLane
15- Neil and Sharon Weiss
16- Dan and Sue Margiotta
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Agenda - ( A work in Progress )

Top Most, This is to be a relaxing rally to meet with old and new friends.

Thursday Morning, for those who are in early and would like to golf, $35.00 covers cart and green fees at Rend Lake Golf Course.
Thursday Evening, there will be a meet and greet with an ice cream social and a speaker from our charity, Night's Shield Children's Shelter.

Friday Morning, Coffee and Pastries, also golf is available for those interested, 55.00 for cart and green fees.
Friday Afternoon, we have planned a Corn Hole Tournament.
Friday Evening, Pheasant Hollow Winery will have Wine Tasting, Food Truck and Music.

Saturday Morning, Coffee and Pastries
Saturday Afternoon, Christmas Trivia benefiting Night's Shield Children's Shelter.
Saturday Evening, Pot Luck

Sunday Morning, Coffee and Pastries and our Farewells.

jbeletti
11-19-2018, 12:14 AM
Congrats on getting your first rally planned. Wishing you guys all the best. Stay safe this Christmas, Santa ;)

Santanilson
11-19-2018, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=jbeletti;607373]Congrats on getting your first rally planned. Wishing you guys all the best. Stay safe this Christmas, Santa ;)[/QUOTE

Thanks Jim, And let the Adventure Begin!

TGLBWH
11-19-2018, 09:29 AM
Looking forward to your first rally. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

Santanilson
11-19-2018, 09:00 PM
Looking forward to your first rally. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

Thanks Gerry, we are looking forward to it as there is a lot to do after the first of the year. You and Debbie also have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas. We will talk more after the New Year.

ffdon
11-21-2018, 10:59 AM
Jo just made our reservation we arrive on the fourth. wishing you and yours a safe and happy holidays!!! Don't fall out of the sleigh.

Santanilson
11-21-2018, 11:15 PM

Jo just made our reservation we arrive on the fourth. wishing you and yours a safe and happy holidays!!! Don't fall out of the sleigh.

Thank you Don, looking forward to seeing you and Jo next year. Also, I will try my best to stay in the sleigh while in the air, Happy Thanksgiving!

ffdon
11-25-2018, 07:03 PM
Santa you better check that list twice it's KETTLEWELL not kettelman maybe need to look at diff glasses don

Santanilson
11-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Santa you better check that list twice it's KETTLEWELL not kettelman maybe need to look at diff glasses don

Sorry Don, it is corrected and Iím sure it wonít happen again.

Michael

orion7144
11-27-2018, 10:49 AM
Just made reservations for the 5-8th.

Bob, Lorna, and Kristy

Santanilson
11-27-2018, 07:52 PM
Just made reservations for the 5-8th.

Bob, Lorna, and Kristy

Happy to have you join us Bob, and looking forward to seeing Lorna and Kristi as well.

Michael and Nancy

"Hi-Viz" Bill
12-24-2018, 02:41 PM

Oh No !!! Bummer !!!

LOL .. :cool::cool::cool:

orion7144
12-24-2018, 03:44 PM
Thats funny!

cdaniels
02-12-2019, 03:20 PM
We wouldn't miss the IL Rally!!! We just made our reservations. Arriving Wednesday the 4th and departing on Monday the 9th.
Looking forward to a great rally.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

Santanilson
02-12-2019, 04:23 PM
We wouldn't miss the IL Rally!!! We just made our reservations. Arriving Wednesday the 4th and departing on Monday the 9th.
Looking forward to a great rally.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

Thank you Jan and Cathy, looking forward to getting together again, see you soon.

Michael

- - - Updated - - -

Oh No !!! Bummer !!!

LOL .. :cool::cool::cool:

Hey Bill;
Not only did we make it for the Christmas Season but got out of town (St. Louis) before old man winter reared his head! BTW, we are still looking for that 5er to grow into as our Northtrail was a little tight during the season. Hope all is well and safe travels!

Michael

Chrisandsama
02-12-2019, 06:15 PM
This will be our first, I hope we can make it.

Santanilson
02-12-2019, 07:04 PM

Hello Chris and Sam;
We are looking forward to meeting you at the rally and keep watching this thread as we will be posting some local activities and points of interest.

Michael

Chrisandsama
02-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Hello Chris and Sam;
We are looking forward to meeting you at the rally and keep watching this thread as we will be posting some local activities and points of interest.

Michael

We live about 30 minutes from there, there is a lot to do in the area.

Santanilson
02-12-2019, 07:23 PM
We live about 30 minutes from there, there is a lot to do in the area.
re

Cool, although we have been there several times there is always new places to explore. Perhaps you might be able to help us get information on places that you find interesting and enjoy visiting.

Michael

Chrisandsama
02-12-2019, 07:51 PM
re

Cool, although we have been there several times there is always new places to explore. Perhaps you might be able to help us get information on places that you find interesting and enjoy visiting.

Michael

We will be coming from the Duquoin State Fair that ends labor day, we usually stay there a month. I will have to see what's going on around the area for the rally weekend.

DCG1986
04-25-2019, 03:40 PM
Michael and Nancy,

We just made Reservation for your Rally arriving 9/4 leaving 9/8. We will be on site 81.

Santanilson
05-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Michael and Nancy,

We just made Reservation for your Rally arriving 9/4 leaving 9/8. We will be on site 81.

Hello Don and Cindy;

It was great seeing the both of you in Alabama and are looking forward to getting together again several more times this year. I will be posting more to our rally moving forward as we get things put together. See you in Goshen!

Michael

Nabo
05-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Michael and Nancy - It was great meeting you at the Alabama Rally. Have a great rally.

hoefler
05-18-2019, 07:48 AM
Looks like we will be in site 82 Arriving 9/5 leaving 9/8

Bill.Usher
06-19-2019, 05:03 PM
Hello Santa. JUst made the reservations for Brenda and I. We arrive on the 2nc and depart on the 9th. Looking forward to the rally. This is a really nice campground.
Say hi to Nancy for us.

Chrisandsama
06-19-2019, 10:42 PM
I just made reservations for Brenda and I for the IL RALLY. Arrive on Sept. 2, depart on Sept. 9. Really looking forward to the rally. Whttington Woods is great campground. Maybe we will see some of you there.
We will be there, first rally for us though.

Bill.Usher
06-20-2019, 06:43 AM
We will be there, first rally for us though.
Our first rally was last month in Branson, MO. What a blast.
look forward to meeting up with you guys.

"Hi-Viz" Bill
06-24-2019, 09:55 AM
Dear Santa & Mrs Clause!!!

I've been a good boy since last Christmas, and as a result, I was allowed to make a reservation for your rally in Sept!! :o

We'll arrive on 9/3 and depart on 9/9 .. We were assigned site # 92 by, one of your elves, Judy!!

IF not before, we will be anxious to see you then!! ... "Hi-Viz" & Susie

Santanilson
06-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Dear Santa & Mrs Clause!!!

I've been a good boy since last Christmas, and as a result, I was allowed to make a reservation for your rally in Sept!! :o

We'll arrive on 9/3 and depart on 9/9 .. We were assigned site # 92 by, one of your elves, Judy!!

IF not before, we will be anxious to see you then!! ... "Hi-Viz" & Susie

Hello Hi-Viz and Sue;
We look forward to seeing you both and I'm sure we will have a Great Time, thank you!

Michael

TGLBWH
07-05-2019, 04:20 PM
The Atkinson's will be there from 9-4 to 9-9 on site #70. Can't wait to enjoy Santa's first HOC rally

Santanilson
07-05-2019, 07:21 PM
The Atkinson's will be there from 9-4 to 9-9 on site #70. Can't wait to enjoy Santa's first HOC rally

Had you and Debbie down and looking forward to seeing you there, Thanks

Michael

Santanilson
08-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Hello Chris And Sam;
I am checking to see if you got signed up at Whittingwoods for the rally, are you still going to make it?

Netem
08-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Made reservations this morning site 60 be there Thursday evening. Dan and Sue Margiotta also made reservations today. Neil and Sharon

Santanilson
08-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Made reservations this morning site 60 be there Thursday evening. Dan and Sue Margiotta also made reservations today. Neil and Sharon

Hello Neil and Sharon;

We have you and the Margiotta's down and are looking forward to seeing you all in a month

Michael

Larry and Gayle
08-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Hi Mike and Nancy. Sorry to say we will not be able to make it. Rehab for Larry is going OK but it is going to be awhile before he can drive or sit too long due to problems with swelling when his leg is down. Hope you have a great rally! See you down the road. Gayle

hoefler
08-11-2019, 05:55 AM
Hi Mike and Nancy. Sorry to say we will not be able to make it. Rehab for Larry is going OK but it is going to be awhile before he can drive or sit too long due to problems with swelling when his leg is down. Hope you have a great rally! See you down the road. Gayle

Hey Gayle,

Sorry to here Larry's recovery isn't progressing as well as you expected, be patient, sometimes it takes a bit longer, he will make it. In the mean time, if there is anything I can do or help with, please let me know. We are just across the pond, and I seem to be working over there more often lately.

Djfouts
08-15-2019, 04:42 PM
After 45 days in the shop, we finally got our RV back! Just ironed out issues with our truck, so we are a go! Happily, there were still some sites left and we were assigned site 94. Will be arriving on 9-4 and departing 9-8. Canít wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Thank you to Michael and Nancy for organizing this; Iím sure it will be a great time!

Santanilson
08-15-2019, 08:32 PM
After 45 days in the shop, we finally got our RV back! Just ironed out issues with our truck, so we are a go! Happily, there were still some sites left and we were assigned site 94. Will be arriving on 9-4 and departing 9-8. Canít wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Thank you to Michael and Nancy for organizing this; Iím sure it will be a great time!

Hello Tom and Debbie;
Glad that you are able to join us and I will put you on the list, see you soon!

Thanks
Michael

Santanilson
08-15-2019, 08:42 PM

Hello Larry and Gail;

Sorry my reply is so late between the computer and the park Wi-Fi. But, Larry's rehab is far more important than our rally so keep working on it and I am sure that we will see you both down the road.

Take Care!

Michael

bluesteel
08-26-2019, 05:47 PM
Hi I donít know if you have received my request to join your rally. We would come in on Wednesday the 4th leaving the 8th.
I made reservations st the camp ground already. Just waiting to here from you.
The reservations are for the Blythís bluesteel and the Hanckís
Thank you
Donna Blyth

hankster
08-26-2019, 10:28 PM
Michael
Just to let you know we will be attending the rally.
We made reservations for sites 65 and 66.
It will be the Hancks and the Blyth.
See you on Wednesday
Nick & Darlene Hanck

bluesteel
08-27-2019, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=bluesteel;626420]Hi I donít know if you have received my request to join your rally. We would come in on Wednesday the 4th leaving the 8th.
I made reservations st the camp ground already. Just waiting to here from you.
The reservations are for the Blythís bluesteel and the Hanckís
Thank you
Donna Blyth[/QUOTE

I wanted to know if you had received my message
see you Wednesday

Bill.Usher
09-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Hello everyone.Brenda adn I are here on site. Wittington Woods CG, Benton, IL.
We are on site 83. As were led to our site. we passed Mike and Nancy's site. They were not home.
We went to Benton for dinner. Pops BBQ, tasty food.
We are planning to go back on Thursday. All you can eat fried fish, all day long. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends, and of course more memories.
If you are attending the rally, see ya when you get here.

Santanilson
09-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Hello everyone.Brenda adn I are here on site. Wittington Woods CG, Benton, IL.
We are on site 83. As were led to our site. we passed Mike and Nancy's site. They were not home.
We went to Benton for dinner. Pops BBQ, tasty food.
We are planning to go back on Thursday. All you can eat fried fish, all day long. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends, and of course more memories.
If you are attending the rally, see ya when you get here.
We are here Bill, had to do some running before the rally. See you both in the morning!

michael

Bill.Usher
09-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Good morning everyone. Its Sunday morning, and its time to say goodbye. The week went fast. Brenda and I had a wonderful time. We met up with a few ole friends and made a lot of new frienda. And a lot of good memories.
THANK YOU Santa and Nancy for a great rally. Thank you for all the hard work you did to make this rally a success. Thank you to all who help you.
We are looking forward to next years rally.
Brenda and Bill

katkens-DW
09-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Thanks for such a great time at the Il rally . We had such a great time and to see all our friends was wonderful ! Great Job Mike and Nancy !!