Discussion of Oregon Rally

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I started a thread to discuss the possibility of a rally in the new Oregon folder inside the West Region folder.

Please come join us!!!

Kristy

campboy

We were told by a new Bighorn owner we could not attend rallies because we only had a Sundance. What do you think about that?

jbeletti

We were told by a new Bighorn owner we could not attend rallies because we only had a Sundance. What do you think about that?

campboy,

So sorry that you were misinformed. As others have said, ALL Heartland brands are welcome at all Heartland Rallies put on by a chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Down the road, I envision some brands potentially forming their own brand clubs and maybe doing their own rallies. For example, if a group of Sundance owners wanted to have a Sundancers Club, we would support such an endeavor. And if the Sundancers wanted to rally on their own - that would make sense. But we're not there yet.

Rallies are a GREAT time and we'd love to see you at a rally soon.

Jim

campboy

Thank you so much, we are looking foward to a big dose of meet n greet. My question was not without merit, seen it done.
thanks dave, carole

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
You are definately welcome in Oregon! Come on up. I'll be planning next year's rally in a couple of months.
Kristy

Retired CPO

You are definately welcome in Oregon! Come on up. I'll be planning next year's rally in a couple of months.
Kristy

Hi Folks,
The Wife (Chickie) & I (Retired CPO) will be leaving the East coast very soon to go full time in our 5th Wheel 3400RL BigHorn. We will be primarly located in the North West because our Kids are in WA & Vancouver BC with our Grandkids. We have some relatives there in Oregon and are looking forward to meeting new folks all the time.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Come on out! There are lots of us around and more joining the Heartland ranks out here all the time. Stay tuned for the Oregon rally announcement, probably sometime next month.
Kristy

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Gary
We have a BC Chapter also. If you are into Vancouver let us know. We are going to have arally in BC next June or July. Keep tuned

jbeletti

Doubt campboy is still tracking this thread but I must say, Sundance is REALLY turningt out at rallies. At least the last few I have been to. Nearly matching BH numbers.

Retired CPO

BC rally in 2010

Sailorand,
We will be there this month to visit our Daughter & Grandkids in Langley, 1st we are heading out on Thursday toward Yellowstone National Park. We met a BH owner from BC here at the Elkhart CG in (IN) today. There are five BH here at the CG its great & fun to meet up with still more that are not on the form oe members of the Heartland owners grp. Yes, we gave them all the info.

Chief