HOC Member directory question

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
How about putting the members real name in the directory as well as their screen name. If it becomes a privacy issue then the person can opt out if they want. I would like to be able to look at a members number on their rig, look the number up in the directory and see who that person is by name and screen name. I do not have a problem in having my name in there. I asked Jim B about it and he needed to know what everybody thinks. I vote yes. What do you think?:D

jnbhobe

HOC Member Names

It would be OK with me. Would be nice to put names and numbers together. JON ;) ;)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm good with name and number. An online directory with pictures would be cool to.
Peace
Dave

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I'll vote yes. I was a bit disappointed when I saw just the username. Understand the other side as well.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I'm not nuts about the idea. I like my privacy. But, it's hard to hit a rolling target. Go ahead. If necessary, I'll opt out on the next update.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I'm not nuts about the idea. I like my privacy. But, it's hard to hit a rolling target. Go ahead. If necessary, I'll opt out on the next update.

I think that Lefty has made a good point. Leave the proper names off unless the person has personally agreed to have them included. This should work for everyone.

wagenman

IM IN!! Good Idea. Most of us have our names as part of our "signature" anyhow. In my opinion it would pose no more of a security issue!!