electrical issue

Bobby A

had our b/h 3580 at capital RV this past week, one of my issues was, when the bedroom light is on and you turn on the toilet room light, the toilet room light dims, I showed the tech this and he said this is normal because of power draw from the same circuit. Does this sound right ???

Thanks

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I would say something ain't right. Try it with the kitchen lights and see if it does the same thing. Call heartland.

jpmorgan37

No it's not right. You might see an instantaneous variance when you turn the light on due to the change of current flow in the circuit, but it should return to the same brightness in less than a second. If your battery is not fully charged, you might see it dim and remain.

boatdoc

Are you on battery power or shore power? If battery, than this can normal as you are drawing more amps. If on shore power, not normal at all as you are drawing converted AC power from the shore power.

Bobby A

sorry for the late reply boatdoc, but we are on shore power. I do think it dims momentarily than return to its normal brightness.