2010 Floorplan?

cowsrout

We special ordered a BigHorn 3670 and took possession in Feb. of this year. During the ordering process - in talking with both the dealer and the factory, I asked both at different times if the dresser in the bedroom could be shorter so the closet in the bedroom could accommodate a stackable washer/dryer. I was told it could not be done. We started the process in October of 2008 and put a lot of time and effort into getting things the way we wanted. That would have made it the "perfect" floor plan for us. Now I noticed when I was on the heartland web site checking out the floor plans that the bedrooms in the 2010 models show exactly what I requested!? Does that mean we really have a 2009 model or what? Should I have waited one or two months, and why wasn't I told it was to change soon to be that way instead of it couldn't be done?

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I would say if you got the rv in feb. It was a 2009 model. The 2010's came out a little later. I have one of the first 2010's off the line and it is nice. They did change the washer/dryer closet area.