2011 Big Horn changes

Pizzaguy

We are about to order a new Big Horn 3610RE tomorrow and love the new changes.My question: Is hydraulic front landing gear one of the changes. We have seen 2, 2011 3185's that both had electric motor but there is a dealer in Florida that advertises on his web site that his 2011 has hydraulic front landing gear. If that is offered,is it "standard" or optional. May have to get dealer to find out unless anyone here knows.If you have any info please let me know. Thanks

Pizzaguy

I do know the keyless entry is new but I must not be able to find the same units you are looking at. The 2011's I have found online it either does not specify or does not show in pictures.I HAVE seen pics of slideout hydraulic pump with selector valves for turning on/off slides, but none on the landing gear.If you find something please PM me a link. Thanks

ralphpam

Found some sites with 2011 Bighorns. Not being tech savy, cannot figure out how to do links. If you do a google search for 2011 Heartland Bighorns, several will come up. From the pictures, the corian has a flat edge and a white stripe, the ceiling lights are recessed and a new microwave/convection is being used. Some of the sites say 2011, but when you look at the pictures and the corian is still the waterfall edge, those are 2010. Also looks like the upgrade refer has an ice/water dispenser in the door.The barrel cabinet is in the models with the island kitchen. Exterior is harder to tell what is standard and what may be a new option - the hydraulic front jacks is one of those things that is unclear. Seems that a new "welcome" light, keyless entry and rotating sewer boom may be standard. Have fun looking and reading!! One site has what they think is new in bold type, but again unclear as to standard and options.

Pizzaguy

I talked to my dealer today and he had to call the Heartland Rep. Good news for us is that starting the middle of this month the Big Horn is switching to hydraulic landing jacks. We ordered ours today and it should be here for an early Christmas present!

K

Kevin_Finn

The hydraulic front landing gear will be offered as an option starting around December 1.

Thanks,

Kevin Finn

Pizzaguy

Kevin, thanks for your reply. When my dealer called the rep yesterday I was told that the Big Horn will switch over to hydraulic around the middle of this month, and mine will be built with the new hydraulic gear. Dealer did not say anything about optional and I was sent a MSRP sheet on the one I ordered and it did list it under the King of the Mountain package. Is this correct or do I need to call dealer ASAP? Thanks

ATLJOHN

We just ordered the 2011 Bighorn 3670 on Tuesday and the factory rep advised me we will have the hydraulic front jacks. We should be getting our new baby mid January due to the holiday closures Thanksgiving and Christmas. Cant wait.