Thread: Looking at a 2011 3300RBL

1. Print this Post   #1

Looking at a 2011 3300RBL

Can anyone comment on this model and the quality? We now have a 31bhbs travel trailer but are thinking about upgrading and saw this at a show this weekend in Boston. Only have one child left age 13 that now camps with us but brings a friend so thinking this is a good floor plan.
    Pros and cons will be of great help. And if it is allowed how about a good price? The show price is ***** which includes slider awnings and hitch and the following upgrades
    Equa flex
    solid surface countops
    counter top extension
    Rvia Seal
    50/amp w/detabable marine cord
    32 TV
    heated tanks
    15.-0 BTU A/C
    Thanks so much
    Last edited by kimomjtb; 01-17-2010 at 02:09 PM.

2. Print this Post   #2

We have a '09 3300RLB. Absolutely love it. We keep it on a seasonal campsite year round. When the kids don't go up with us, we have guests stay with us. The floor plan works out great for this. I also use the back room as a TV room on those rainy days.

No complaints about the unit at all. Just the few things I was able to fix on my own. Loose water connections at delivery (typical with any unit) and water leaking under the shower glass. I think Heartland has since corrected this problem by using a new shower vendor.

We went to the fall RV show here in the Detroit area. Really didn't see anything I liked. That made me feel real good about the decision to go with the 3300RLB.

3. Print this Post   #3

Quote Originally Posted by kimomjtb View Post
    Can anyone comment on this model and the quality? We now have a 31bhbs travel trailer but are thinking about upgrading and saw this at a show this weekend in Boston. Only have one child left age 13 that now camps with us but brings a friend so thinking this is a good floor plan.
    Pros and cons will be of great help. And if it is allowed how about a good price? The show price is ***** which includes slider awnings and hitch and the following upgrades
    Equa flex
    solid surface countops
    counter top extension
    Rvia Seal
    50/amp w/detabable marine cord
    32 TV
    heated tanks
    15.-0 BTU A/C
    Thanks so much
    We just purchased a 3950 cyclone, we looked at the Sundances while visiting the dealer, they are nice! I dont know the floorplans but just as a fyi the they did have the Sundances on closeout, you might check to see if they have the model in stock, maybe you can save like we did!!! good luck! www.lakeshore-rv.com

4. Print this Post   #4

We just bought one in late fall, but haven't had a chance to use it yet as we live in Canada. However my wife just loves the layout, and after a couple of years of looking this was something that neither of us had to compromise on.

Only thing I don't like is that with the slides closed, you can't access the room in the rear. The dining room slide blocks it.
    2010 F350 Crew Cab Lariat, SRW, 6.4L PowerStroke
    2010 Sundance 3300 RLB