Having problems with large slide on 2009 3950 Cyclone toy hauler, need help and advice.

52nitro

:confused: I am the second owner on a 2009 3950 Cyclone Toy Hauler, this is my first 5th Wheel. The slide with the couch in it is coming in too far, the couch and trim on the slide is rubbing the bar. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if this would be covered under any warranty? This is my third camper and I have never seen this before, it looks like it was miss measured and is a manufactures defect. Thanks for reading my post and please let me know how to go about getting this resolved.
Leslie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Without seeing the problem first hand, it's hard to diagnose but it sounds like an adjustment to the slide is needed. Did you buy the Cyclone from a dealer? Normally, all warranties end with the first owner.

porthole

Retired
Lippert slide adjustment procedure.

Even if you are not up to doing this yourself the instructions may help you determine where your problem is.

Attachments

• Slide Adjustment.pdf
    846.4 KB · Views: 51

rogerlouden

I have the exact same problem on my 2009 3950 cyclone. After the trim was already banged up from bringing it home from the dealer when it was new, I now put a dish towel on the counter to let it bang up against. Looks like it wouldn't seal up tight if not brought completely in. The cure would be to move the counter back but then it would probably hit the kitchen slide plus a multitude of other problems. I agree it's a design flaw but since the damage is very minimal I'm going to live with it.