warranty repairs?

herefishy

Haven't seen anything about the length of the warranty period, am assuming just one year? Also, have seen things about the factory allowing other than HL dealer to do warranty work, is that true? Don't know anything about HL dealer, but have a good repairman that I would like to fall back on if necessary.

jimtoo

Hi herefishy,

Your dealer should have explained everything about the warranty for you. It is for 1 year and maybe some of the appliances may be longer, just need to look at the individual warranties. I think some of the adjustments and trim is only for 90 days,, but not sure. Heartland will sometimes authorize an independent repair facility to do repairs if proper prior approval and authorization is given by Heartland RVs before any repairs are made.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim is correct. As far as I know the warrenty on the fiberglass box is 1 year. The frame assembly, suspension etc. is 1 year. The tires are warrenteed by the tire manufacturer. The appliances, I think, are 3 years but limited. You should get all the paperwork with the coach. You and your dealer should go over this in detail. The repair guy can contact HL and get authorization to do your warrenty work. Good luck and happy camping