Tire Monitoring System - Recommendation

Highly recommend the new 507 RV system from Truck Systems Technology. Bought it, easy to install, I have seen the range go for more than 100 feet so no issue with mis reads or loss of signal. The new sensors have replaceable batteries and any system bought in July comes with a 3 year warranty. The price, the value, and the performance I have seen is all top notch. Worth looking at. I did a ton of research and this looked like the best overall performance and value for the money. Do the research yourself but my experience has been excellent. My wife and I feel much more secuure now that we move down the road being fully monitored.
http://www.tsttruck.com/Product_List.html

GOTTOYS

I had some problems with my monitor. They were good about the warranty. I'm on my 3rd monitor but it seems to be working okay most of the time. It will drop my rear trailer axle once in awhile but then it comes back on. Usually clears out if I shut it off and reboot it. If you order one see if they will program it for you. That's where i had problems with mine. Finally sent the whole thing back and they sent me one pre-programmed with a different set of sensors.
It really is nice to see what the tires are doing and saves time checking them in the morning before you roll...Don