We're new here, but long time RV'ers

We just sold our 2nd Casita TT and are shopping for a new rig. I discovered the EDGE and really like what I see. So, I'm on a quest to find all the good, the bad, the ugly, etc. Any input will be appreciated. I'm going to search the heck out of this Forum so I don't have to ask all the old questions over.

Thanks Folks. Would you buy another EDGE??

EKW

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Anvilmanco. You will find a ton of information here. This is a great forum.
I am sure that some Edge owners will chime in and give their opinions.
Hope to see you in a new Edge soon.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anvilmanco, welcome aboard the Best Forum for RV Issues there is on the web (at least for Heartland Products that is). You will not find a better group or mix of people with great ideas out there. I have learned so much from everyone here. Hope you find that One Edge trailer that you just can't live without and then get out there and enjoy it for years to come. Also when that happens, don't forget to join the Heartland Owners Group and enjoy meeting lots of new friends. Its a blast to meet at the rallies and put faces to those that you talk to on line.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will find the right product that matches your needs. Heartland makes some great products and the Edge is a very popular trailer. Let us know how your search ends ups.