Hello from Central PA!

yelnad

Hi. I'm Donna and we just purchased a 2013 Trail Runner 26BH SLE over the weekend. This is our first TT. We'll be picking her up on Friday and heading to a state park to break her in. We have 2 young daughters (2.5 and 4.5), 2 dogs (who will slowly be broken into camping, as they aren't exactly thrilled to be leashed) and 2 cats (who are not invited into the camper). I am already learning a lot from this forum and look forward to being part of the family!

jimtoo

Hi Donna and Bill,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

When you go for PDI on Friday, do a very good inspection. Take your time, make sure everything works and you can work everything. And I might suggest, if possible, when you do the PDI do not have the children with you so that neither of you will be distracted while inspecting and checking your new toy.

Enjoy your new Trail Runner and make lots of great memories camping with the kids.

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member
Congratulations on tour new purchase Donna and/or Bill. Where in Central PA are you located? We are down in Chambersburg.

yelnad

When you go for PDI on Friday, do a very good inspection. Take your time, make sure everything works and you can work everything. And I might suggest, if possible, when you do the PDI do not have the children with you so that neither of you will be distracted while inspecting and checking your new toy.

Definitely! My mom will bring the kids to meet us at the campground later! We plan on taking our time and learning as much as we can. Thanks for the welcome.

yelnad

We are in Howard, PA. We live about 2 miles from the Bald Eagle State Park campground entrance!