• Number of sites held: 0
  • Site fee: $0 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 0
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: truknutt(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
truknutt and mrs.truknutt (Dave and Nona - PA Chapter Leaders) are coordinating the Heartland Owner volunteers to work the RV Show in four hour increments. If you are in the area and available to work please send a PM. Thanks

Badges:
For volunteers listed below, to obtain your badges for entry, please check-in at the main entrance in the Exhibitor line. Tell them Heartland RVs and your names and they will retrieve your badges and allow entry.

Seating at the Club Table:
In the past, we've had a chair shortage. If you can, please bring a camping chair for each of you for seating at the club table. You may even leave them at the table on your off-time when you are walking the show so you don't have to carry them around. Just drop them with us first.

Below is the schedule for working the Heartland Owners table:

Wed Sep 12
09:30 - 12:00 Dave Betton
1:00 - 5:00 Bill & Jerry Stewart
2:00 - 6:00 Bob & Christine Fournelle

Thur Sep 13
10:00 - 2:00 Hank and Phyllis Vogt
2:00 - 6:00 Kathy Adams

Fri Sep 14
09:00 - 12:00 Ken Adams
10:00 - 2:00 Sallie and Bill Hosack
2:00 - 6:00 Kevin Barrett

Sat Sep 15
09:00 - 1:00 Jim and Cheryl Horst
11:00 - 6:00 Nona Gruner
3:00 - 7:00 Glenn and Fran Schaaf

Sun Sep 16
09:00 - 5:00 Dave and Nona Gruner

Pending time for Duane and Debbie

If anyone needs to change their time please contact truknutt or mrs.truknutt.

Attachments

• 2012_Hershey_RV_Show.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
If you are interested in working the Heartland table at the Hershey RV Show please let us know the date and time you are available. We still have some time slots available. I need your name as soon as possible. Working the table is your admission in to the show.

Thanks

Nona

porthole

Retired
Hi Nona, not sure what day I/we will be going yet or for how long, but I will try and fill in any opening you have. If you post or send a note of what is open that may help pick a day. With any luck we will be in New Hampshire the week before.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We intend to be at the show either Wednesday (12th) or Thursday (13th). We can fill an opening and are flexible for a time slot. What is available on either of these two days?

Bob

Duane,

Here are some available dates and times 14 Sep 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., 15 Sep 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., or 16 Sep 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Do you have a particular time slot you are looking for?

Thanks

Nona

Bob,

Times available for 12 Sep are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.. Times available for 13 Sep are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. We can be flexible with the times if you need a specific time.

Thanks

Nona and Dave

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Nona, Ken and I are both available to work the table, separately of course, whenever you need us...everyday but Saturday. That's our busy day at our booth...just let us know what our schedule will be...Kathy

Kathy,

This is great thanks. I put you in on 13 Sep 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Ken on 14 Sep 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please let me know if the times work for you. Thanks Nona

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Bob,

Times available for 12 Sep are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.. Times available for 13 Sep are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. We can be flexible with the times if you need a specific time.

Thanks

Nona and Dave

Wednesday Sept 12th from 2pm - 6pm is good with us.

Bob

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Sorry Dave and Nona we will be unable to help out this year I unfortunately can not get any time off from work. We really enjoyed doing it last year hopefully we will be able to help out next year. Have fun everyone at the show!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Will all of the lines be represented at the show? And will the respective brand managers also be in attendance? my next door neighbor will be coming to the show to purchase a 5th wheel and I would like to be sure they get an opportunity to meet the Heartland folks. They will also be staying at the High Meadow CG so if we have any kind of activities, I'd like to invite them to join us. They have been camping for decades and are very active in the Good Sam Org.

Also what Dealers will be there representing the Heartland product Lines?

Really Looking forward to seeing all the new rigs and dream about upgrading... and seeing my heartland family too of course !!!

Kevin

jbeletti

Hi Kevin,

I just received the attached 2 images from Marketing. It shows all the brands and models that we "plan" to have. The two dealers are Wilkins and Camping World.

Most of the Brand Managers will be there. Typically on the early days of the show.

Camping World Layout - Space 523
Hershey Plot 523 Camping World 2 dealers.jpg

Wilkins Layout - Space 521
Hershey Plot 521 Wilkins.jpg

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Jim,

I've got a call into Wilkins to see if they are bringing any other Front Living room floorplans down with them - my neighbor is looking for a FLR - I see the ElkRidge on the plan but I was hoping that there would also be a BH as well -

Kevin

truknutt

Committed Member
Additional information has been added to Post #1 in the form of an attachment. Preshow dinner info and tips from Jim B are included.

Thanks to all who plan to participate.

truknutt

Committed Member
REMINDER --- Dinner tonight at Duke's Bar & Grill, E. Chocolate Ave Hershey, PA. Ordering starts at 6:00 p.m.

We have room for any of you that are in the area and want to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.