EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

Dave,
Just thought I'd let you know that the better half and I are now members of the Heartland Owners Club #2333. We took our maiden voyage a week ago to Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach, SC and had a great time. We’re really looking forward to the rally in April.
Kirk & Cathy

davebennington

Paul & Sue,

I see that you made contact with the campground and got your site assignment B8. That is great let the rally begin.

dave

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! Made reservations this morning with Betty. We arrive on Wednesday afternoon the 10th for 5 nights, leaving Monday morning the 15th. We were given site A15. Betty thinks a rooftop satellite "should" work from that site.

See everyone there!

davebennington

Jim,

Glad you could join us. I am not sure about the trees in the park unless they put you over next to the motorhome area I think you may have a problem.

dave

tracks

Dave, I noticed on the master list that the font has changed on some of the listings. The site that we reserved is A-16, if that makes any difference.
I appreciate your efforts,

Kirk Munro
HOC #2333

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave, I noticed on the master list that the font has changed on some of the listings. The site that we reserved is A-16, if that makes any difference.
I appreciate your efforts,

Kirk Munro
HOC #2333

Kirk, We are in A17, so we'll be your neighbors. Looking forward to meeting you. Ken and Faye

tracks

Kirk, We are in A17, so we'll be your neighbors. Looking forward to meeting you. Ken and Faye

Ken and Faye, this our first rally and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and experencing the RV lifestyle.
See you at the Rally,
Cathy, Kirk and Joy, the Standard Poodle

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Ken and Faye, this our first rally and we are really looking forward to meeting everyone and experencing the RV lifestyle.
See you at the Rally,
Cathy, Kirk and Joy, the Standard Poodle

First rally; well let me just say privately, don't repeat this, but watch out folks like Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy and a few others. I'll try to help in any way I can, but I am only one person and the names mentioned here far outnumber me. I know you'll have a great time. BTW, first timers usually provide breakfast for their neighbors on the left side. Just saying. See you in Waynesville. Ken

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
yea tracks - BamBam is jumping up and down. Another poodle is coming :).

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
First rally; well let me just say privately, don't repeat this, but watch out folks like Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy and a few others. I'll try to help in any way I can, but I am only one person and the names mentioned here far outnumber me. I know you'll have a great time. BTW, first timers usually provide breakfast for their neighbors on the left side. Just saying. See you in Waynesville. Ken

Gee Ken,

it hurts my heart that you could possibly include my name in the afore mentioned group of ruffians and unseemly characters. Just because I "happen" to be in close proximity to various persons and properties when "acts of God" occur certainly doesn't mean I would associate with a group like that...........however, life is a lot more fun when that group is at the same rally!!

Oh, Cathy & Kirk......don't believe the breakfast thing.....it's really a large plater of rib eye steaks that you will be required to bring to the pot luck dinner:rolleyes:

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

davebennington

LOL, You guys are having way too much fun. For more laughs and jolly times call the campground and get registered, this should be a good one.

dave

davebennington

The latest couple to register for the fun time at Waynesville, are Bill & Bennie Wise (tigersden). Happy you can join us.

dave

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
HEY wait a minute, I haven't even been a part of this thread and you group me with this bunch; Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy. Lance, Dick (Rodbuster) , Dave Jim, Nathan and Randy I can see. They are all trouble makers but ME???

Fine, just for that I will make my reservations soon and make sure I keep an eye on all of you guys...especially Ken!

images.jpg

jbeletti

HEY wait a minute, I haven't even been a part of this thread and you group me with this bunch; Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy. Lance, Dick (Rodbuster) , Dave Jim, Nathan and Randy I can see. They are all trouble makers but ME???

Fine, just for that I will make my reservations soon and make sure I keep an eye on all of you guys...especially Ken!

View attachment 22466

There goes the neighborhood!

Just kidding - looking forward to you doing more mods on my RV.

I am so bad - just kidding again.

Looking forward to seeing you and Sam! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.