EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizmary

What about the tiny humans? Seems like I'm wearing him down slowly -- but wee have a 4 and 6 year old. Is that a problem?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
would there be any problem with coming down for the weekend? Staying Friday and Saturday nights? The wife and I work full time, so we have to work on Friday and Monday. Luckily we are not too far from Temecula and can get down there pretty easily.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,
It shouldn't be a problem.
At almost every rally there are a few folks that can't stay for the whole event. (or some stay longer)
Just send John the form showing the dates you can make it. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MIZMARY, small children are not a problem....so bring them.

Jeff, coming in on Friday nite and leaving on Sunday is pretty normal for most people. Trace has lots of money and is retarded. He comes and goes as he pleases.

sandman

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

Hey John and Lori,

go ahead and put Theresa and i on the list, sounds like a good time as long as Bob stays in his Horn,:p:p take care.

Ladiver

we will be there! I will get the form filled out and money sent in today.

TandT

This should be a great event. Trace

Last edited:

wino2

Did John Wayne cancel, can find the post where Trace said is he was coming with me. Sure wanted to meet him.

TandT

John Wayne and Melinda will be there. Looking forward to it.

John Wayne is coming with Melinda??

Ha, You mean that one? LOL Trace
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

randgwarn

John:
Gail and I are planning to attend the regional rally in Temecula and will arrive Thursday Oct. 10 and depart Monday Oct 14. I plan to put the check in the mail tomorrow.
Ray and Gail Warness
2011 GMC 3500 Duramax
2010 Big Horn 3055

Wmnmy

Hello all looks like Mary and I will be joining you for the first time at a heartland rally looking forward to making new friends.

Ladiver

Sonja and I are looking forward to the rally. We are camping newbies and have never done this rally thing before. Since this happens to be in a wonderful southern California wine region, is there time to hit the wineries? If so, who all is interested. We are members at 3, but have been to many of them. We would be willing to be tour guides for anyone who would like to go (time permitting).

Can't wait till October.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jeff, yes you can probably hit some wineries. If you get enough people you could rent a limo or maybe the CG busses will take you. Patty always bring lots of wine to Socal rallies.

Mizmary

Wonder if I stack my kids under a trench coat if they'll let them in at the winery? 😝

I think next time grandparents are in town that's going to be our date. We,too are looking forward to it. It will be good to get this rig moving. Ill have to make sure to schedule the boys to come out and give her a bath and wax before we head up!!

Ladiver

Mizmary,

I know that almost all of the wineries allow kids. I also know there is not much for kids to do at wineries, but they are welcome. We have seen may people bring them along. As long as they are well behaved, nobody minds it. The wineries we go to are also dog friendly, so our 2 Labradors join us.

I know the feeling of betting the rig moving. we have had it over a month and still not really gone anywhere yet. We just book San Diego Metro KOA for our first trip on the 16th of Aug.

Mizmary

Mizmary,

I know that almost all of the wineries allow kids. I also know there is not much for kids to do at wineries, but they are welcome. We have seen may people bring them along. As long as they are well behaved, nobody minds it. The wineries we go to are also dog friendly, so our 2 Labradors join us.

I know the feeling of betting the rig moving. we have had it over a month and still not really gone anywhere yet. We just book San Diego Metro KOA for our first trip on the 16th of Aug.

Cool! Maybe we will allow some electronics and the kids are pretty good.

We will see you before then, though!! We are at the KOA. You'll see us. I've nominated myself the welcoming committee here on behalf of the heartland owners forum.

Mizmary

Sent the check in the mail today. I can't believe I put it off this long. Now to hope that the hub doesn't end up on a job out of town that weekend.

😃

SD08ER

John
The check is in the mail for Scott and Roxan to show up on the Oct 10 and leave on Oct 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.