EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 10/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Hi everyone
Lori and I just got home from the washington rally and I updated post #1 of this thread (LINK) - so check it out to make sure that I have you listed as CONFIRMED if you sent checks. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
FYI, This rally is not shown on the calendar view of events. Trace

Last edited:

LaCretia

Hi, My Husband (Bob) and I are going to be there for our first Heartland event. Just printed out the form and getting it filled out and ready to mail with the check. Unfortunately we won't get there until Friday

Just singed up on the owners club saw the get together and thought I might join you. Pick up the new rig Tuesday!
2014 Cyclone 4100. I will fill out the form and send in some money.....:cool:

danemayer

Just singed up on the owners club saw the get together and thought I might join you. Pick up the new rig Tuesday!

Hi Glamismy4100,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great community of friendly and helpful people here along with lots of useful information. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

You'll have a great time making new friends at the rally. Have a great time!

jbeletti

Hi, My Husband (Bob) and I are going to be there for our first Heartland event. Just printed out the form and getting it filled out and ready to mail with the check. Unfortunately we won't get there until Friday

Wow - 2 more toyhauler owners coming to the Regional Rally - excellent! See you both there.

wdk450

Wow - 2 more toyhauler owners coming to the Regional Rally - excellent! See you both there.

Is there still room? I got locked out of the Jackson Central California Rally because they ran out of room. I may stay at a park nearby Jackson and visit during the day during the rally.

As far as I know, I am OK for Temecula, but I have LOW's events in Northern California 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the Jackson event, so I am torn about the 1000 mile round trip to the Temecula rally.

TXTiger

John, the check is in the mail. I will be arriving on Thursday 10/10/2013 and leaving on Sunday 10/13/2013. Do you have the spaces assignments yet?

frumbawa

I'm bummed. The wife and I were really looking forward to this rally since we couldn't make the SoCal rally earlier this year. Turns out we can't make this one either. We will be out of town that weekend :(

Hope everyone has a great time. We'll be thinking of you.

Frank

Wmnmy

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/10/2013 to 1/1/1970

Hello John did you get will-Mary check we will be joining you folks this year looking forward to seeing you all .

Ladiver

Are we going to have a potluck? If so, when? Sonja is talking about what to prepare. I just want to make sure we will be there to participate.

jeff

wdk450

Are we going to have a potluck? If so, when? Sonja is talking about what to prepare. I just want to make sure we will be there to participate.

jeff

Jeff:
Read the "Details" section of the thread's first post (short answer - no potluck).

Mizmary

Hi every one
I have been asked by some of the members if we could have a potluck at the Regional Rally. The night that we could do this is friday at the meet and greet. What do you think?
Thanks.

I think the potluck is Friday night at the meet and greet? I just don't think the change got put onto the original post? See posts 19-23. The question was originally posted by Jim, who is planning the deal. He's just been pretty busy, from what I can tell. 😊

I am planning on bringing something.

TandT

I agree with Mizmary, I thought the consensus was we would have a potluck/meet and greet on Friday. Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Yep, "John" said we could do it Friday night.

Ladiver

Excellent. Now Sonja needs to decide between 2 dishes. Either Kahlua Pork or Jambalaya!

TandT

Excellent. Now Sonja needs to decide between 2 dishes. Either Kahlua Pork or Jambalaya!

Since we haven't been to Hawaii in 3 years, I vote for Kalua pork. :):):)

Trace

wdk450

Yep, "John" said we could do it Friday night.

Sorry about posting wrong info. I just went by the "official" rally announcement on the first post; it saves having to read through all the other posts on the thread.

Mizmary

I wasn't worried except that I thought I had read it. But then I wondered if I was losing my mind. Which, if you ask my husband, is possibly the case. 😜

No worries. :) just come in time for the rhubarb pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.