Future Heartland owner

geddes52

My wife and I are seriously looking at the possibility of getting a Cyclone 4100 when we retire. We plan to be full timers. Does it sound weird that we want this toy hauler but wont have any toys to haul? We want to use the garage area as a dining area and a patio deck. Does anyone else use there toy hauler in this manner?

olcoon

I've seen threads where there are people in your same situtation. !The like to use the garage area for a different purpose. Hey, if it works for you, why worry what other people think? I seriously doubt that anyone will ridicule you for your decision, they might even think it's a good idea for them! We've got one guy on here thats a full timer & hauls a Smart Car in his & has a work shop in there so he can pursue his hobbies & do other work he needs to do. I've even heard of people setting it up as an office as they are full timers & work on the road on line.

Mizmary

Awe are full timers with kids and JUST got ours this weekend. We looked at every bunk house floor plan we could find, and most of the toy hauler plans. This one was one of the best. The kitchen storage is a little less than I would like a but our kids have an 8x12 bedroom and their own half bath. The master bath is amazing. When the kids move out - we plan on using the room as a dining room.

You are not crazy! It's a great model!

danemayer

We've heard from people who use the toy area as an office. Also with the deck as an entertainment area. Not everyone gets a toy hauler to haul toys.