EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 4/4/2014 to 4/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
OK, Don & Gena, got you down. We look forward to seeing you again!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Just called Coffee Creek and made sure our reservation was in. Arriving 4/2, departing 4/7. Connie and I will see y'all then!

jayc

Legendary Member
We verified our reservation and will arrive on the 2nd and leave on the 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

nander

We now have 20 rigs signed up! I spoke with Coffee Creek and they gave us 5 more sites. If you're on the fence about the rally, take the plunge and come join us!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

danemayer

Hi Nancy,

Post #1 said you'd be making the reservations based on our input to you, so we haven't made a reservation. Is that still the plan?

nander

Hi Nancy,

Post #1 said you'd be making the reservations based on our input to you, so we haven't made a reservation. Is that still the plan?

yes, that is correct, Dan. I've been in contact with them and they have the list.

jayc

Legendary Member
Would anyone be interested in a tour of the 2-L trucks facility? They are a custom truck builder that is located in Poolville, about 35 miles away. They build anything from pickup trucks to class 8 trucks.

nander

Would anyone be interested in a tour of the 2-L trucks facility? They are a custom truck builder that is located in Poolville, about 35 miles away. They build anything from pickup trucks to class 8 trucks.

This sounds good for the guys! I'll try to come up with something for the girls.

Please post the details when you have them.

nander

Any golfers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, Dave will play and also Lin Ballard. Ill look around for a golf course. If you have one in mind, please post it.
If anyone else is interested, please post.

Status
Not open for further replies.