Remote control receiver

Line

Afternoon,

We have a Big Country 3596RE 2013 we purchase a new remote control since we misplace the original remote, we can't locate the receiver in the RV can someone tell us where the receiver is located? Thank you:confused:

jimtoo

Hi Liine,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm moving your thread to a better area for help from our other family members.

Enjoy the forum and your Big Country.

Jim M

priorguy

It should be fairly close to the converter as that's where all the wires are "intercepted" by the controller/receiver. Probably in your basement. Mine is under the dinette booth closest to the converter in my North Trail TT.

danemayer

Get a flashlight and look through your cabinets that are on the wall near the control panel/fuse box/circuit breakers. On some units, there's a very hard to see little access panel inside one of the cabinets.

MCTalley

The receiver in our Big Country is located behind the panel with all the light switches, water pump switch and water heater switches. Four screws and the switch plate pulls out. The receiver is mounted on the wall behind it.

Line

Thank you very much for the information that were it was. Now we just need to program it. Thanks