EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA CHPTR NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric, Is there anything Santha and I need to bring to help you with. Grill, fryer or anything along those lines.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Eric, Is there anything Santha and I need to bring to help you with. Grill, fryer or anything along those lines.

I think we are all set. The activity hall we have for our use has a full kitchen, and I am told it even has a dishwasher!! What I will ask you to bring is some of that Georgia sunshine and warm temperatures. Really looking forward to a fun time at the beach. See you next week.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I think we are all set. The activity hall we have for our use has a full kitchen, and I am told it even has a dishwasher!! What I will ask you to bring is some of that Georgia sunshine and warm temperatures. Really looking forward to a fun time at the beach. See you next week.

I think the last time we were there the dishwasher was called Debra, Dorothy, Nancy, and Cindy. An automatic one would be a welcome addition!

Flying Dutchman

Sure will be Gus, otherwise this time the dishwashers will be Eric, Gus, Donald, Jim, Kirk, Randy, and anyone else we can grab!;)

Randy

Santha, said you that all of you have a bad attitude about dish washing. If any of you have a problem with that discuss it with Her.

boatto5er

Wish I could. Got to wait til the Cardiologist clears me in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy

Santha and I will leave in the morning after the Atlanta traffic cools off. Spend the night tomorrow somewhere in N.C. and see all of you on Wednesday.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Any golfers coming in early, play Thursday or Friday?

Well I'm not really sure what I do can be called golfing.:confused: It's more like hacking,:eek: but the clubs are already packed under the bed. We'll be there Wednesday afternoon

Flying Dutchman

The rally is in full swing. We had dinner out at the Good Winds Restaurant in Rodanthe, followed by some gamers playing Mexican Train in our Conference Room. Weather is improving with temps in the low 70's, and it hasn't rained in the last 12 hours! Day 2 tomorrow.089.jpg101.jpg

Flying Dutchman

IMG_0028.jpgIMG_0029.jpgIMG_0034.jpg
Meet and greet at the Rally, so much "finger" food that it was better than a 5 star smorgasbord! After introductions and "story telling", the group enjoyed dessert consisting of "adorn-your-own" ice cream bowls. Finally at end of day 2, a colorful and serene sunset over the Pamlico Sound.

davebennington

Re: EVENT: Heartland Virginia Chapter Rally: NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

It has been a fun rally however I guess all fun things have to end sometime. So it is Sunday and sadly we say good bye to the folks that are packing up and getting on the road.
Here is the parting shot of everyone.

IMG_4305-1.jpg

fordtech 2008

Re: EVENT: Heartland Virginia Chapter Rally: NC, Rodanthe - 5/1/2014 to 5/4/2014

Thank you Eric and Dorothy for another great weekend enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. Hope to see everybody again soon.

boatto5er

Great seeing y'all again. Take care of that shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Another great group picture Dave - thanks!

Looks like a happy group. I'm making you all stars :) This image is now posted to the club Facebook page (link).

Flying Dutchman

IMG_0021.jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0049.jpgIMG_0055.jpg

The Saturday evening pot luck followed by the White Elephant gift exchange provided all an enjoyable and fun filled evening. This was followed with another stunningly beautiful sunset over the Pamlico Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.