OHV Toy Hauler Group Camping!!! Join Us!

DesertThumper

We are planning a small group of trailers for a weekend of ATV fun, dual sport racing and camping around the fire. Come join us and take your toys out for some fun or just camp around the fire and enjoy each others company.

Dates: We intend to do a full three day weekend trip on January 24, 25 & 26 of 2014. Either meet at camp or caravan up.

Head Count: There will be three to four campers so far and we hope we can see a few more Heartland TH come join us for a weekend!

Camp Details: We plan to setup camp on Friday which will be the 24Th of January and a few of us will enter the Dual Sport Race the following day while others will stay back at camp. The camp site will be located in an OHV area in Ridgecrest CA. If you would like more details or information about this trip, PM me or post here. Start the new year with some ATV fun!

Race Event: If anyone would like to enter the race for a fun ride, see the link below. A GPS map of the trail areas of the race can be downloaded at the day of the race. We are in the planning stages of picking the course and should have a final plan soon.

http://www.dualsportwest.com/public/eventFlyers/14 hd.pdf

TXTiger

This is the same weekend as the get together in Quartzsite that many SoCal Heartland members are attending. Can you change the date to the week end before or after?

DesertThumper

This is the same weekend as the get together in Quartzsite that many SoCal Heartland members are attending. Can you change the date to the week end before or after?

Hey Again! I would not have a problem rescheduling the event but the Enduro Dual Race is scheduled for that weekend. The event has been on-going for over 25 years and the camp trip is tailored around that event. I wish I could Two Toes.

On the flip side, I will continue to post all the upcoming OHV camp trip invitations here and we can try again. We typically plan a camp out every month.

DesertThumper

Hey everyone! It's ohv camp time again. We have a trip out to Dove Springs on March 7, 8 & 9 of 2014.

We will be leaving on march 7th in the morning. If anyone would like to join, post here or pm me for details.

DesertThumper

We have a trip out to the eastern sierras at big springs dispersed area during presidents day weekend for a three day trip. As long as the highway 395 has no closures and weather conditions are ok. Post or pm me if your interested in joining.

DesertThumper

Dove-Springs-March-7-9,-2014.jpg

If anyone is interested, the map info and directions are attached. You can PM or post here if you have any questions. Have a great weekend.