EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmar

We just made reservations for Site HH-9. We will be there from 4/15 to 4/19. HOC 2348. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Reservations are made, site HH52. Arriving on Thursday 4/16, coming from Huntington State Park. Departing Sunday 4/19 because site apparently is already reserved.:(

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's just made reservations! We will arrive 4/15/15 leaving on 4/19/15 in Site HH-30. Yeah...registered for our first rally of 2015! Can't wait!

jimmar

Put jim down for golf also. Coming in on 14th.

Jim lewisOTE=davebennington;357154]OK I will try to put it together.

dave[/QUOTE]

thomison

We just made our reservations. Will be on site H30 and will be arriving on the 16th and heading to FL on the 20th. This will be our first Regional Rally and our first visit to Myrtle Beach. We are both looking forward to it.

davebennington

Tom & Susan,

Welcome look forward seeing you at the rally.

I think you will enjoy the Myrtle Beach areas well as the Regional Rally. We have quite a few things planned for the attendees to do.

dave

Boostable

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but I am going to ask anyway.

Area and meeting new people aside (which both are great), what does go on at the rallies? We are still fairly new to the family so just trying to get educated.

Thanks,

Jack

davebennington

Jack,

That sounds like an easy question to answer and in some cases it is. Every rally is different depending on the person putting the rally on. Some are just that meeting great people making lifelong friends, exploring an area that you have not been to before, some have speakers, tech issues, games, movies, boat rides, golf outings, dinner shows, but it has been my experience that one of the requirements is a potluck dinner, however not mandatory. Remember when you attend a rally you already have several things in common with every other attendee there, you all have a Heartland product and you like camping.

Like I said every rally is different whether it is a Chapter, Regional, or National, When you attend a rally you will find that every Heartlander is friendly, helpful and ready to share experiences with you.

dave

jbeletti

Hi Jack,

Dave really hit all the high points of rallies in his reply.

I might add that attending a rally is a great way to gain a deeper understanding of your RV and the RV lifestyle. Some of the people you will meet are extremely knowledgable and always eager to share their experiences.

Have a problem with your coach upon your arrival? Prepare to be surrounded by some talented people eager to help you out.

Once you come to a rally, any of them really, you'll want to try another and another.

Isn't that right?
- Lou and Bette
- Bernie and Judi
- add your own name to the list :)

Hope to see you down the road Jack.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Dave,

Carol and I will be there. I'll call this morning and get a site then let you know which one.

Keith

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Dave,

Called the campground and have site HH-5 arriving on Tuesday the 14th and leaving on Sunday the 19th.

Keith

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Just made our reservations for the regional rally. Arriving on April 14, and will be in site HH31, and that is right next to Alf :) Looking forward to a great time. Tom

Boostable

Jack,

That sounds like an easy question to answer and in some cases it is. Every rally is different depending on the person putting the rally on. Some are just that meeting great people making lifelong friends, exploring an area that you have not been to before, some have speakers, tech issues, games, movies, boat rides, golf outings, dinner shows, but it has been my experience that one of the requirements is a potluck dinner, however not mandatory. Remember when you attend a rally you already have several things in common with every other attendee there, you all have a Heartland product and you like camping.

Like I said every rally is different whether it is a Chapter, Regional, or National, When you attend a rally you will find that every Heartlander is friendly, helpful and ready to share experiences with you.

dave

Hi Jack,

Dave really hit all the high points of rallies in his reply.

I might add that attending a rally is a great way to gain a deeper understanding of your RV and the RV lifestyle. Some of the people you will meet are extremely knowledgable and always eager to share their experiences.

Have a problem with your coach upon your arrival? Prepare to be surrounded by some talented people eager to help you out.

Once you come to a rally, any of them really, you'll want to try another and another.

Isn't that right?
- Lou and Bette
- Bernie and Judi
- add your own name to the list :)

Hope to see you down the road Jack.

I really appreciate the feedback. We are a pretty active family and enjoying traveling with our girls (all four). We like to plan our trips around events or activites including football games, NCAA Tournaments, we ride dirtbikes/atv's, and love to hike and of course relax at the beach!! So this sounds like it should be fun. We have yet to stay in the Myrtle Beach area so this is as good excuse as any.

We are in.. Book from the 12th~20th at the moment in site H6.

See you then,

Jack & Tania Wilburn

Status
Not open for further replies.