EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Antioch - 4/9/2021 to 4/11/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Only 30 days left until we lose our 25 sites that have not been claimed for the rally. This is a great venue and you don’t want to miss this Nashville area rally! KY this is your rally also as we are combined this year. We’ve had several new members throughout TN; so if you know one, invite them before it’s too late.
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Get your reservations in soon. The last day that the sites can be held is March 9. Antioc is in the Nashville area and if you have things that you want to do or see, let me know and I will see if we can get group rates or discounts. We plan to visit the cg March 9-12 to check out the area. Hope to see y’all there!
 

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Get your reservations in soon. The last day that the sites can be held is March 9. Antioc is in the Nashville area and if you have things that you want to do or see, let me know and I will see if we can get group rates or discounts. We plan to visit the cg March 9-12 to check out the area. Hope to see y’all there!

It's getting close! I guess if you happen to come across discounts on some good bourbon you can throw those our way :D
 

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
It will be whiskey in TN. Bourbon is from Ky. LOL. I’m looking into a distillery tour and brewery tour

We adjusted our reservation, we will now arrive on Thursday 4/8. It'll be some time in the evening since we will have to leave after we get off work. We'll try to be quiet coming in :D
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We are currently at Four Corners doin a little recon for the rally. Brandon agreed to hold the sites one more day through tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
I just got an email stating all reservations will be cancelled through Friday April 9th. we were scheduled to arrive April 7th. will we be still having the rally? I can always schedule to arrive on the 9th instead of the 7th but Brandon is asking for a response. Can Brandon move is to sites on higher ground? will we still be having the Rally? I need some direction so I can respond to Brandon?
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Concerning the email from Four Corners, I will talk with Brandon in the morning to see how firm his dates are for opening. I didn’t check emails until late today as we are working on getting our gravel road fixed from wash out due to the heavy rain and storms passing through Tennessee. I didn’t even think about flooding at camp ground. I am determined to have our first rally. Last year we were canceled by Heartland and now this. I will get back with everyone tomorrow after talking to Brandon.
 
I'm open to moving it to an alternate location if necessary. Brandon said the pavilion is under water. with only 5 rigs attending we can surely do without the pavilion. I know we and most likely the rest of the folks can be very flexible.
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I’ve been checking cg in the middle Tn area and can’t find accommodations for us except at the Nashville koa. They have 6 site at $123 per night and that’s seems crazy to me. I getting back with Brandon to see what he has available later. He was not certain that he would even be open when he hoped. They can’t open the dam because of the river is already too high. Sounds like a reschedule unless y’all know of a place that we can check. More later.
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Well after several discussions with Brandon at Four Corners, we decided to change the rally dates to Oct 1-3. He is holding 10 sites for us all together on lakeside. Same deal 10% off on pre rally dates and $60 Friday and Saturday nights. Please call and speak with Brandon or Jeff to either request a refund or move your deposit to the new dates. Reserve your sites soon to see if we need more sites. I’m bound and determine to have a Tennessee rally!
 
Denise and I have asked for a refund. we will evaluate as we get closer if we will sign up for October. that is a busy month for us so we just are not sure yet. Bobby thank you for all your efforts to try and make this happen. it has not gone UN-noticed!
 

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Denise and I have asked for a refund. we will evaluate as we get closer if we will sign up for October. that is a busy month for us so we just are not sure yet. Bobby thank you for all your efforts to try and make this happen. it has not gone UN-noticed!

Im sorry but it’s just our luck. We have everything packed and ready as I’m sure y’all did. I must have called over a dozen cgs but most couldn’t accommodate us or were ify places. I appreciate your support and hope to see y’all down the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bobby,

I have blocked off sites 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 16 and 14 for the new dates. I have them blocked for Friday through Sunday of October 1-3. I am going to put your site down for 9/28-10/3and move your money over. Please let everyone know and let me know if any questions come up.

Thanks,
Brandon Ferguson
Property Director

please call Brandon to let him know what to do. I think that October will draw a larger group so reserve your site soon. I’ll post the new rally soon so keep watching!

- - - Updated - - -
 

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Im sorry but it’s just our luck. We have everything packed and ready as I’m sure y’all did. I must have called over a dozen cgs but most couldn’t accommodate us or were ify places. I appreciate your support and hope to see y’all down the road.


please call Brandon to let him know what to do. I think that October will draw a larger group so reserve your site soon. I’ll post the new rally soon so keep watching!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I hate that this has happened! It's my wife's birthday weekend so we were pumped for it. I'm actually glad you're moving the date instead of using another location because we really want to check out that campground. We will move our reservation to the new dates, put us down for Sep 30 - Oct 3 and I'll contact Brandon as well. I also think you're correct in saying you'll probably draw a larger crowd. Thanks for navigating this, I know it isn't easy when the curveball comes in or in this case a screwball. See y'all in Mississippi and Alabama, cheers and safe travels!
 

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Hi, Bobby.
Just made reservations for the new dates. Our dates are 28 Sept - 3 Oct. We will be on site 15.

Hayden & Gigi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top