We are Snowbriding in Arizona

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
We are in Sunrise RV Resort in Apache Junction Arizona. What a nice resort with a lot of friendly folks. We have been here from about January 12. I have Seen one BigHorn come into the park but did not get to vist with these folks yet. I think they are from New York. we are not missing the Iowa weather at all. Evans & Lana

SmokeyBare

Howdy SnowBirds,

Yes in deed... the Arizona weather is nice.... Hope you get to see some more of Arizona before you travel back to Iowa.

We're parked in the Foothill area of Yuma Arizona. Foothill Village RV Resort. Nice small park as well.

Enjoy your winter escape Evans and Lana...

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
We are in Lake Havasu City now at the Havasu RV Resort. There is another Landmark in the park yet it is all closed up. We have enjoyed seeing lots of BigHorns on the road especially around Quartzsite. See you in Branson, Lana and Evan.

sharmulst

Nice to be enjoying the warm when it is rather cooool at home. We have spent this winter in Florida and both of us have decided we like the southwest better. Just too humid here. We have been from Tallahassee to Florida City and are presently at St. Augustine Faver-Dykes State Park.
Will be seeing Ron Pagel and Judy Bently during the week of 2/12/08-2/19/08.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Branson.

dbarnard

We are in Mesa, AZ. It's supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's next week. Golf 3 times a week, swimming every day. We're not going home till the snow is gone there.
Dale & Judy

azbound

We are also in Arizona

We are in Gold Canyon, not far from you. This is our 3rd year and by far the coolest and wetest, but still love the area. We are in the Gold Canyon Golf and RV Resort, don't ask me why we don't Golf.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We are in Gold Canyon, not far from you. This is our 3rd year and by far the coolest and wetest, but still love the area. We are in the Gold Canyon Golf and RV Resort, don't ask me why we don't Golf.

We have to know now...why stay at a Golfing Resort and don't play golf :confused::confused::confused::D ..... Ken

bking

We are staying in Mesa at Viewpoint RV Resort. There are 3-4 Bighorns in the park. A few weeks ago I saw a Landmark and Bighorn parked in the checkin sites, but haven't seen the Landmark any where in the park since then.

Cooler than last year. BUT NO SNOW!!!

ontheroad

We are here in Yuma, AZ the Cocopah Rv resort, nice weather, one earthquake so far and some good wind, but warm. We have seen a few Bighorns in the park, will have to visit with them before we go.

Bighorn 3055RL
Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab